⫸STICKY⫷ "How do I delete my account and posts?"

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: NSADD, DC, & TDS
Staff member
How do I delete my account & posts?

You can delete your own posts... one at a time. Use the search engine to show all posts created by yourself, open each one, and click the 'delete' button at the bottom of the post. The delete option is there, and from that point onwards you'll know what to do. You're awesome enough to be reading this FAQ, so we have every faith in you.

However, your general awesomeness does not extend to deleting posts in closed or archived threads. The board software does not allow users to edit or remove their contributions when a thread is closed or archived. As such, you'll need to PM the forum moderators and ask them to do it. If you've already deleted the bulk of your other posts, the moderators should do this for you - although it remains at their discretion. If you get no joy via this route, feel free to report the posts in question and bring it to the attention of other staff members.

To address account deletion, use the 'Contact Us' page indicating your username and request it. This is sent directly to the admin. We should get back to you shortly. Please note that deletion of the account with removal of all posts can only be done if an account has 25 or fewer posts. For accounts with more content, your username and e-mail address will be removed, but any posts you have not already deleted will stay in place at the time of your account anonymisation, under an anonymous username. Also, we cannot remove quotes of your content (and username) by other users.

Alternately, you can send a direct message to any of our administrators to request a deleted account.

Yaaaaa, I decided to put it in big letters at the front because we had nothing but posts asking how to do so for a little while.

Yeah nobody reads the rules these days. If it is out there visible maybe it will help ease things along.
Both right but a lot of people see user agreement everywhere these days and agree and skip it. Virus (tech) or not.
Nice work.
Peace

They still asking this?
Bro..........
Leave it for those that follow, yeah?
Not sposed to be here but.....
What's important to u....?