• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! How do you get your psychedelics drugs in your Country ?

candyclare

Greenlighter

What is the most important information I should know about psychedelic drugs?​

• Psychedelic drugs can cause hallucinations and other risky effects.
  • Some psychedelics are being investigated for their therapeutic potential, but this research is in the early stages and these substances are not legally available outside of limited, experimental settings.
Psychedelic drugs are a group of substances that change or enhance sensory perceptions, thought processes, and energy levels. These substances are also known as hallucinogenic drugs or simply hallucinogens. They come in different forms, ranging from chemicals such as LSD to plants like peyote.

This article discusses psychedelic substances, their history, and their different types. It also covers their therapeutic potential and possible risks.

History of Psychedelic Use​

Use of hallucinogens goes back centuries in many cultures, and some are still used in religious ceremonies to experience spiritual or heightened states of awareness.

Hallucinogens were used in psychotherapy in the 1960s, but this was halted for mainly political reasons until quite recently.1 Psychological research has since revived the use of psychedelics in experimental psychological treatment.

Psychedelics are slowly reappearing in psychology and psychiatry as a viable way to treat anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and more.2 However, regulated treatments are currently experimental and not accessible to many people.

While psychedelic therapy shows promise in the treatment of a number of mental health conditions, it is important to recognize that this research is still in the early stages. Psychedelics are not available for therapeutic purposes outside of limited research settings.
If you are looking to treat symptoms of a mental health condition, be sure to talk to a doctor about other treatment options that may help, such as therapy, prescribed medication, and meditation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently a few mushroom outlets have opened up on busy streets in Toronto, but I have not tried them yet but it is quasi legal.
I intend to try those stores, and also one store has Yopo seeds. Very civilized.
People gift me mushrooms and lsd.
I have been buying online (maybe 800$ worth) with varying successes over the last 8 yrs
cannabis is in storefront establishments and online legally.

Recently a few mushroom outlets have opened up on busy streets in Toronto, but I have not tried them yet but it is quasi legal.
I intend to try those stores, and also one store has Yopo seeds. Very civilized.
People gift me mushrooms and lsd.
I have been buying online (maybe 800$ worth) with varying successes over the last 8 yrs
cannabis is in storefront establishments and online legally.
I checked one of these out on my last trip there and it was a super professional establishment. You’d have to be mighty unlucky for things to go wrong.

In Vancouver we have same day delivery services for everything under the sun. My lsd still comes from the onion fields though… That quality / price ratio can’t be beat.

I checked one of these out on my last trip there and it was a super professional establishment. You’d have to be mighty unlucky for things to go wrong.

In Vancouver we have same day delivery services for everything under the sun. My lsd still comes from the onion fields though… That quality / price ratio can’t be beat.
the onion fields must be somewhere in my future