•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent

Game How do you picture loungers based on how they post?

darvocet21

Bluelighter
I don't know and I don't want to go looking for pics of myself eww. I might take some more on Snapchat though. I love that shit.
Alright I like your pic you're a looker and you know it. Some man is desperately unhappy for the lack of loving you right now

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter
Alright I like your pic you're a looker and you know it. Some man is desperately unhappy for the lack of loving you right now

That's actually true of about 3 I can think of off the top of my head (right now? Probably not). They're idiots though.. I do (did) dumb things sometimes when intoxicated.

One time a guy admitted, "I'm sexually frustrated" (he was doing the Nice Guy thing where they cook dinner and pretend they're different to all the other guys). This happened to be straight after my brother died so I was grateful for the help, and drinking every night. He wasn't very bright but whatever..

Then he starts to get annoyed cos his "niceness" isn't paying off as much as he'd expected and finally said so. I said "yeah well I'm intellectually frustrated" heh. I was!! Then he "stalked" me (sent texts, asked for things of his left at mine, stalked Facebook etc) for months. After my bro died. What a nice guy 🙄

Anyway (lol) that's a bit of a common thing. It's not that these guys don't have enough money or aren't attractive enough (well..) it's they aren't smart enough. They don't get that though!!

/rant

D's

Administrator
Staff member
@w01fg4ng
Zv3tbTX.jpeg

nomorebenzos

Bluelighter
YOU called him Mr. Kinkle FIRST!?

You just went like two points up in my book.

Also I think you may be right about Cox being a knob head
I really think Cox needs Haloperidol to numb his emotions so he doesn't obsess over chicks that used to touch his peepee

darvocet21

Bluelighter
I really think Cox needs Haloperidol to numb his emotions so he doesn't obsess over chicks that used to touch his peepee
That may be true but you're probably not a doctor and how do we know that you don't want to touch his pee pee