How do you take your Diazepam?

ghostfreak

Moderator: DC, F&TV, S&G
Staff member
What I mean is do you take a big amount and crunch it all up in your month then have a drink to swallow it or just swallow the pills whole?

Just wondered ๐Ÿ’Š

I chew the pill and swallow the mush. I hate how diazepam.comes on slow as compared to let's say etizolam where it hits you at once quickly

I also used to get rectal suppositories....I took those by obvious means. But it was pointless so I switched to tablets.

I just swallow the pills whole on empty stomach with beer

Doesn't take too long to take effect

However you take em chewed or whole its one long wait.

And when it hits you're in for 36 hours. Feels nice though. But whole oral. Only two benzo's that seemed to be able to be snorted, Etizolam powder and Midazolam nosespray.

But I'd rather dose Etizolam oral, Midazolam is garbage imo.

Yeah just down the hatch whole, if taken with a warm drink it seems to come on quicker

Considering how tiny the tablets are, crunching them up is pointless. It's not going to have any noticeable effect on how quickly it kicks in. Combining it with Tryptophan works quite well though.

With scotch, I let it dissolve for a bit in my tongue. I like good ol' mommas lil helpers chalky taste. I put 40mg in my mouth and take a sip of pure whisky. In 20 mins all my problems are erased.

With scotch, I let it dissolve for a bit in my tongue. I like good ol' mommas lil helpers chalky taste. I put 40mg in my mouth and take a sip of pure whisky. In 20 mins all my problems are erased.
Presumably they're un-erased a day or two later with increasing intensity?

Nah, diazepam only fucking lasts hours for me. After 8hrs I wake up with an empty bottle, and a fucking list of chats that I don't fucking remember having typed that stuff on em ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I gobble it! Omnomnom ๐Ÿ˜† (wish I had some to gobble).

I chew all pills and usually dry swollow. Becomes an art after a while.
Maybe the hot sauce trick is worth adding to the practice.