• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Meff For The People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll have a glass of wine with all this klonopin... wish I had some dope, I think I'm gonna have to kick for good soon.

About to drink cheap beer. A little tweaked from meth iv, had some speedballs with cocaine citrate and heroin earlier along with a little meth thrown in there.

^Nice.

Drank some more, passed out, woke up, pretty sober :(. It's bullshit I sleep for maybe 2hrs & then wake up sober as fuck. Food time.

Fuck, just did some more speed. It's 9pm... I'm not gonna be happy with the outcome I'm sure lol 8)

Yeup. Now it's 4am and I'm still wired lol 8) oh well, unlike a lot of people I won't fight the high with massive amounts of downers and am gonna just make the best of the long night.

no thanks lmao been there done that... I started abusing stimulants in 8th grade, I'd pop a few vyvanse and play GTA:SA all night long doing nothing but cruising at 60mph in circles around the city lmao

then came Freshman year, where I was popping 60-90mg of adderall every few days

then Sophomore year when I was abusing "ecstasy" and popping meth bombs like they were going out of style (they were sold to me as speed, and were fucking cheap.. hard to say no lmao)

Junior year I was pretty much done with amphetamines, but I smoked meth for the first time at the end of the year and it showed me how truly evil the drug is (after binging for 3 day, lol)

Senior year I was 100% clean from amphetamines since I smoked meth, but after like 8 months I gave in to plain ol amphetamine. I seem to be able to control myself pretty well with it however. Haven't done meth since then though, hopefully I'll stay off it for good.

Well, you didn't ask for it, but there it is. My gradeschool amphetamine usage 8)

9th grade: amphet
10-12: Stealing the fuck out of my stepbrothers' Adderall & Ritalin
11: mephdrone
12: MEPHEDRONE, coke, crack, meth

Sooooo many late nights...

Woke up, smoked a blunt, took 3mg bupe, drank a cup of coffee, smoked a Newport 100, and just cracked my first beer.

Saturdayyyyyy. :D

120mg of dxm, some super dank nugs of marijuana, a coffee and some music. Feeling funky

Coming off a 7+ day RC binge... lots of notes and ideas taken down.. only a few to be ever be looked at again....

Giving my GAGA receptors a bath right now... liquid and blotter xanax's all day and weed and tramadol, and maybe a Busch so I feel human again.

were you so twacked that you couldnt even post? wow, thats a bender dawg.

i'm settling into an evening of smoke and drink. probably gonna stay home because i'm near broke and have all i need in front of me.

lol.. no but i don't recommend being so high that you get hacked and end up locked out of Windows on both PCs.. when while sober u woulda handled that shit like a boss.

this should be a thread man.

9th grade: Ecstasy, LSD, lots o pot, adderall, and 2C-E
10th grade: lotta crack, dope, adderall, some random psychs now and then
11th grade: SPEED, SPEED, AND NOTHING BUT SPEED: adderall, ritalin, focalin, dexedrine, cocaine, desoxyn, crystal, you name it.
12th grade: weed dope, opiates, cocaine and alcohol.

now: same as 12th grade.

btw I dropped out in 10th, finished up high school at SMC community college.

But as for @OT, since were going way off topic, I'm still buzzin off the kpin, had a coffee and a stoge and I'm now in a relaxed, calm, alert state, if a bit wobbly.

my high school career was weak

9th grade: nothing
10th grade: nothing
11th grade: liquor after the SATs and pot after the state track meet
12th grade: pot 2-4 times a week

right now i'm getting drunk too early in the day :( i want to be able to drive to restaurants and bars later.

Soneone make a thread before this topic takes over this one

EDIT: I did it. anyone who already posted similarly, just move your posts over there.

Last edited:
Oh shit, terrible feeling man. Life goes on though and be safe with those benzos dude :)

my girlfriend just broke up with me. im so benzod up i cant even cry...

Sucks bro.. I've found MXE to be great for situations like that, it takes me away from myself so that I'm free from my thoughts, yet still has that psychedelic edge that lets you contemplate and try to improve on the problem. Using drugs like that is how problems arise, however. I'm sure you are already well aware of that though, hah

Sucks bro.. I've found MXE to be great for situations like that, it takes me away from myself so that I'm free from my thoughts, yet still has that psychedelic edge that lets you contemplate and try to improve on the problem. Using drugs like that is how problems arise, however. I'm sure you are already well aware of that though, hah

I'll just +1 on MXE, or ket, any disassociative will be better than benzo's/alcohol for coping.

Status
Not open for further replies.