• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

How is the weather where you are today?

I have escaped the frigid and ice-covered hellscape that is my homeland.
I am now taking refuge in the upside-down land down under.
I'm a little worried about falling off of the planet since everything is upside-down, but the weather here is quite nice - albeit extremely hot.
It was 37-38 degrees Celsius (98.6-100.4 F for you Muricans) yesterday but should cool down several degrees today.

I have escaped the frigid and ice-covered hellscape that is my homeland.
I am now taking refuge in the upside-down land down under.
I'm a little worried about falling off of the planet since everything is upside-down, but the weather here is quite nice - albeit extremely hot.
It was 37-38 degrees Celsius (98.6-100.4 F for you Muricans) yesterday but should cool down several degrees today.
Wow. Compared to Canada that's hot !!

Sounds like me when I moved from Michigan down to Florida.

One extreme to the other.

Glad you are having fun down under.

Wow. Compared to Canada that's hot !!

Sounds like me when I moved from Michigan down to Florida.

One extreme to the other.

Glad you are having fun down under.
Yeah, it was -20 degrees C when I left (-4 F) so it was a huge change.
The heat wakes me up every morning, and while it can make it hard to sleep it has gotten me into a solid schedule and gives me lots of energy.
I might move out here one day in the future.
I hate living in Canada because of the cold and cost of living.
I don't like living in a place where I cannot comfortably enjoy a walk 5-7 months of the year without freezing my ass off.

Yeah, it was -20 degrees C when I left (-4 F) so it was a huge change.
The heat wakes me up every morning, and while it can make it hard to sleep it has gotten me into a solid schedule and gives me lots of energy.
I might move out here one day in the future.
I hate living in Canada because of the cold and cost of living.
I don't like living in a place where I cannot comfortably enjoy a walk 5-7 months of the year without freezing my ass off.
I hear ya there. The snow is coming down hard, wind is at 35 mph with 45 mph gusts and it's going to be 12 F tonight. Brrrrr.

But on a lighter note it will be Spring in about 6 weeks so there's always that.

I hope you are able to move to wherever you wish very soon. I hate that you are in the situation you are in back home. <3

About to get slammed by wind, rain, snow and record cold. And this is in SoCal mind you! 😱 😨

The weather has been super strange! Up and down, and not like February at all. A few days ago it was almost in the 60s, then the temps suddenly dropped, and now it’s in the 30s. Temps dropped SO suddenly, in fact, that yesterday we had a tornado warning for my area. WARNING, not watch. I saw the alerts, it was nearly in our backyard, lol. We had to gather up the kids and the elders and the cats and hide in the basement

Weird weather. This morning we had snow flurries, then rain and then sleet! And tomorrow were gonna get slapped around with all different kinds of weather. Needless to say its colder than a well diggers ass too. 😨 😨

It's aight.
Biggest snowfall of the year yesterday. Gone today.

MASSIVE wind storm swept through my area of Arizona with gusts up to 60 and some areas 70mph. Nothing too exciting other than that, as it's Arizona.