• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe How long have you been on opiods including bupe?

To some this thread would be depressing. I'm finding it to be a bit of a relief. I have been high or kicking every second of my life since 2010. 12 years feels long. Most of the time I hear about someone with a drug problem, it's for a few years or so, and it sort of feels like that's not really the same, and it's a lonely feeling. Opiate addicts are rare enough, harder, long term ones are even rarer, and the rarest of all: the long term, hardcore, but semi-functioning, Frankenstein-in-sheep's-clothing-addict. It's a lonely club. Can't exactly talk about it at my day job or my gym.
You're so right about how lonely the club is. Especially in a small town in Eastern North Carolina. I'm a college graduate and a certified teacher and I'm applying to graduate school this fall but I probably, it's lonely for me because I kind of feel like I can't be truly authentic about my life to other people sometimes. I hope you're doing well.

To some this thread would be depressing. I'm finding it to be a bit of a relief. I have been high or kicking every second of my life since 2010. 12 years feels long. Most of the time I hear about someone with a drug problem, it's for a few years or so, and it sort of feels like that's not really the same, and it's a lonely feeling. Opiate addicts are rare enough, harder, long term ones are even rarer, and the rarest of all: the long term, hardcore, but semi-functioning, Frankenstein-in-sheep's-clothing-addict. It's a lonely club. Can't exactly talk about it at my day job or my gym.
I feel ya..been 26 i thinknim not even sure of using i did kick once for 5 years not sure how the heck i got back on.. well i do know how, i just dont know why i did.. i cant wait to finally get clean again.. down to .75 of suboxone daily. Gonna drop again monday so hopefully ill be clean again.. good luck to you if you want to get clean.

On and off since I was 15-16 ( 2010). I'm turning 28 in August and it's gonna be 12 years using em. Started with codeine, then a halfyear honeymoon with oxycodone. After that ive had a toxic on and off relationship with morphine since 2013. First it was all IV, lately I only take it orally for pain management but once in a blue moon....the syringe comes to visit me and we fuck passionately for a day...

Been on kratom for around 9 years.

Had some fun on oxy/hydrocodone a year before and for a couple few years after. I also had a summer fling with poppy tea during this time.

You're so right about how lonely the club is. Especially in a small town in Eastern North Carolina. I'm a college graduate and a certified teacher and I'm applying to graduate school this fall but I probably, it's lonely for me because I kind of feel like I can't be truly authentic about my life to other people sometimes. I hope you're doing well
You're so right about how lonely the club is. Especially in a small town in Eastern North Carolina. I'm a college graduate and a certified teacher and I'm applying to graduate school this fall but I probably, it's lonely for me because I kind of feel like I can't be truly authentic about my life to other people sometimes. I hope you're doing well.
once the stigma is beaten, it won’t be as lonely. I’m in Jacksonville nc