• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How often do you dose?

Screenshot-2023-03-17-at-6-39-26-PM.png

that's pretty interesting - for me, i notice a pretty big difference between 6 and 7 days - like that one extra day really is a big difference

The amount I dosed has changed over 45 years. Way more in my younger days. Could eat a sheet of acid in 6 months or eat 10 grams of mushrooms in a go. Years later as I age it is much less, a few times a year. I do count DMT as a trip too. It always gives me something to digest.

Put it this way, I am past my time to try something like DOC but I am ok with just reading reports.

Wimping out as you get older? Perhaps you should you put a dress on and swish around for us ;)

I'm on a one way ride to oblivion! Think I've just eaten about 50 blotters in a month...and I'm starting to feel it...

I was dosing ~3 times a week on average from 2006-2008, any of you old-timers may remember, and some of you warned me at the time. Got such a massive perma-tolerance eventually that I was basically unable to trip for about 3 years. Since then, I have tripped more reasonably. I'm 39 now, and these days I trip from time to time. Depends on the situation, when I go to music festivals, I might take psychedelics/empathogens 2-3 days in a row, but other times, particularly in the winter when I tend to be more depressed, I might only take a psychedelic once every 4 months. Basically I do it when it feels right. The last time I tripped at the moment was about 4 weeks ago. I'm more sensitive to psychedelics than ever these days, I tend to get a lot out of each trip, and I love that. :)

it's the drugs, lots of mistaken identity goin' on
LOL, for some of us maybe. What would be the NY Mayor's excuse?

I will say I am amazed at the tolerance levels that psychedelics can reach. I mean I thought I grew up taking a lot of acid and I did. But sporadic. Doing the 2-4-8 amounts of blotters for shows and other things. But you all had more than just LSD and mushrooms and add a ton to what you do. The DOx's, whew. Glad to hear that the tolerance can go down again too. I have experienced tolerance within a few days but a month off always fixed that back to baseline.

How long have you been doing this regimen? I have a feeling in time your PTSD may resolve if you continue.

I also HIGHLY recommend integrating MDMA in, at least one experience if you haven’t given it a try yet. MDMA combined with talk therapy to relive the experience/s in a safe setting and mindset. It’s amazing the results I’ve seen from it.

-GC
I give it a go when I feel like things are to much. Like confusing, there's usually Alot of anger that I have no idea where it's coming from or how to understand and that's when I do it. It brings everything together.

Especially being diagnosed C-PTSD and Major Depression who struggled with alcoholism and self harm which psilocybin has helped me veer completely clear of.

I have tried MDMA once or twice. Both times tested pure. And the effects did last for a month after the initial dose. They were beneficial but I prefer to have psilocybin for personal reasons.

I have a clinical psychologist who knows all about this and is very supportive. I do not wish to ever take pharms.

Therapy on its own really just seems to me, that it gets me somewhere but slowly. With psilocybin I may go to war inside, or I may have an enlightened experience but in the end I come out with lasting lessons and answers. Everything solved at its core and the benefits last much longer

How long have you been smoking DMT at the frequency you have?
Well, as I said I go through phases of off and on. I may go months without touching it, and then for one reason or another I'll take a toke. This may or may not lead to me entering an on phase, where I take it everyday, sometimes multiple times a day. That cycle generally doesnt last more than a week or 2 at the most.

I will say there was a recent day where I was pretty much on a light vaped dmt dose for an entire day. With sharing, I went through an entire 1gr cart in 24 hours.

sorry, that is true, chinacat maybe somewhere else, My apologies
Doesnt really seem like there are too many thumbprint TRs on bluelight, but I got one somewhere. Wish there were more...

I've done LSD almost 1000 different times in about a decade. I do it once or twice a year if it's ok with my boyfriend these days. Last time was 6 months ago. I could take it or leave it. I've had my fun for a lifetime,

I mean how many times did The Beatles trip ?

I was never concerned about My frequency.

I used LSD daily for about 5-6 days just 5-6 days consecutively in one calendar year. I would do this when I was taking classes, and it was the first week of them for the term or semester, and I did not have to do lots of work for the classes or at my job.
Haha I know people like that. Fully functional running entire departments. You guys haha , no one ever asked why he had shades on inside . It would never work for myself, my poker face is non existent, I smile entirely too much. That and I get way horny.

I always wondered if they slept in that timeframe. I'm sure they did.

The only time I did 3 days in a row I lost control of my emotional responses at the 70 hour mark. I think I would hate it at work. But yea that's wild man.