• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How open are you about your drug use? Who knows you use drugs?

90% know what I do/have done. At 43, I just dont care to try and hide it anymore.

I'm w/ you there; 31 here but I just dont care anymore. is that a bad thing?

I'm w/ you there; 31 here but I just dont care anymore. is that a bad thing?

Naw, I dont think its a bad thing really. I guess it all depends on what you have to lose. Like a job, wife, kids, etc. I'm a disabled Vet, divorced, and no kids. So my situation will certainly be different than other folks.

42 here but I'm in total seclusion. My wife knows since she has been through most of the same choices I have been through. My girlfriend (don't ask) knows only because I told her specifically to motivate me to get shit under control again. Everyone else knows nothing. I have a condition that has me on pretty high pain managment so some people know I am on opiates but not that I'm banging 5-6 times a day...

I respect that you mention the wife and then girlfriend in the very next sentence. I gotta ask.. how are you affording the drugs, the wife AND the girlfriend? I know the money I spend ONLY went to the drugs and the GF at the time never saw a fucking dollar! never-mind if I had a wife to go along w/ that, as well as kids or anything else that would cost me money.

Its complicated. She was once our girlfriend and now she is only mine. No secrets or anything just the way shit happened to play out. I am prescribed 80MB of Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) a day most of which goes in my arm so I have no real need to buy more.

damn, I would KILL to be in your shoes. maybe my Dr. will script me that, ha. I was once scripted 6MG Dilaudid a day after having a brain surgery! 80MG/day? damn! the 6MG did shit and all went into my arm within 2 days. soon after it was back to the dope.

I have no access to H but... I think that is a good thing. As it is now I am still working. If I had all I could buy without waiting for scripts I would never leave my house!

and... 2 girls isn't as awesome as it sounds. Thats a lot of estrogen and until you have experienced 2 pissed off PMSing (at the same time) females who suddenly think you are at fault for all the mistakes of this world its hard to understand the downside... There is an upside but there is a lot more effort involved, a lot more feelings to make ok, and a lot shit to deal with...

I dont even think of it as a good thing; most guys may jump at the fact but I feel I am past that age. I would prob be more aggravated having to deal w/ 2 broads; I have a hard enough time handling one. esp. w/ my junkie ways, 2 girls would never work out. maybe if they both had money and both bought me drugs I'd MAKE it work out.

Everyone that's close to me, family and friends. At a certain point it's too hard to hide. The signs are so obvious that most people confronted me about it I didn't have to come out and say anything.

Too many. Wish I had been more secretive in the past.

Too many. Wish I had been more secretive in the past.

Amen!

Thanks to all Hospitals and Clinics creating a database here in the USA. I have a permanent line in my portfolio, I just found this out because I am going through Surgery and its a bitch to get pain killers the doctor showed me My accessible chart and it states:

CHRONIC DRUG ABUSE / ADDICTION - ONGOING.

It is very hard to get rid of this...

FAR too damn many-- advice to the wise: tell no one. The people you think would understand wont. You dont need others approval and you won't want their dismissal.

Amen!

Thanks to all Hospitals and Clinics creating a database here in the USA. I have a permanent line in my portfolio, I just found this out because I am going through Surgery and its a bitch to get pain killers the doctor showed me My accessible chart and it states:

CHRONIC DRUG ABUSE / ADDICTION - ONGOING.

It is very hard to get rid of this...

FUCKKKK. that sucks-- i bet im on that.

well, let me add to my list of problems.. picked up my 2nd DUI last night; spent the night in jail. went into withdrawal in the cell this morning. told the police I am withdrawing and of course not much happened; went infront of the judge, puked in the court room. was finally released and what do I do? I come home and order dope because I am now MISERABLE due to my 2nd DUI!

I will lose my license, my everything, ONCE AGAIN!

Sorry to hear that bbt. When things cant get any worse, they can only get better... thats my pgilosophy anyway...

I've been with my partner for 15 years & have hid my various experiences with drugs from him throughtout the entire relationship. It starting with daily pot smoking & weekend ecstacy use, then daily amphetamine use before replacing it with heroin. I am not proud of this & it motivated me to deal with my issues with drugs as I love him & want what is best for him. It seemed so obvious given the money I spent & track marks.... but for whatever reason it remained unspoken.