How to administer GHK-Cu copper peptides for skin and hair health?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Say they're packed like this,

jZZTHJO.png

Anyone received it like this and how do you administer it?

Apparently for SubQ admin, the product must be freeze-dried so bulk packing as above would be unsuitable for that.

Potentially possible to formulate it into nasal spray, but I have no idea about potential effectiveness.

Some claim it's effective when applied topically.

But there are many case reports of it reversing hair graying and having very positive outcome on skin and hair health in general.

I have done subq multiple times and I would say is a no-no. The pin site gets blue for 2-3days and it hurts quite a bit.

Sniffin doesnt also make much sense as this peptide is mostly cosmetic and to be used in visible sites.

Suppously the best via is just topical. I just mix it with osmotized water and spray in the scalp and face.

If someone has more intel about this peptide, please share

I have a ghk-cu copper serum I am actually on my 3rd first was a goopy green cream/gel like consistenc, next was like water this last is like slippery serum
I apply it before my peptides in the morning
since it is powder you could mix it with a serum like a peptide like you would an niacinamide powder or into another serum like you would an ascorbic acid be careful with copper because there is a list of actives it can’t mix with like retinols or direct acids
so You can add it to your favorite existing lotion, serum, or cream. Avoid vitamin c

oh yeah edited to add don’t snort it or shoot it or anything but topical
and the ordinary has a great buffet with copper peptides products which I’m going to switch too once I’m done with the copper peptides and and plain. Buffet peptides that I have it’s under $40 bucks a real steal

I have a ghk-cu copper serum I am actually on my 3rd first was a goopy green cream/gel like consistenc, next was like water this last is like slippery serum
I apply it before my peptides in the morning
since it is powder you could mix it with a serum like a peptide like you would an niacinamide powder or into another serum like you would an ascorbic acid be careful with copper because there is a list of actives it can’t mix with like retinols or direct acids
so You can add it to your favorite existing lotion, serum, or cream. Avoid vitamin c

oh yeah edited to add don’t snort it or shoot it or anything but topical
and the ordinary has a great buffet with copper peptides products which I’m going to switch too once I’m done with the copper peptides and and plain. Buffet peptides that I have it’s under $40 bucks a real steal

Did you make up the GHK serum yourself from powder?
And you intend to replace it with "the Ordinary" brand?

I've heard that "buffet" serum recommended.

I was looking into GHK to use for hair thickening.

I know the Ordinary serum is intended for facial use but I've tried their hair thickening serum previously;

I guess there's nothing to stop me just using the facial serum on my scalp.... ? (GHK supposedly assists with graying hair).

I burned through a lot of trial and error skincare products also, can't say I found a dramatic/noticeable difference with many.

A good exfoliation with acid from time to time, good moisturizers or serum, or swap those out with collagen cream which feels remarkable. Focus for me is good skin condition and smoothness (also drink carrot juice, full of skin behooving vitamins).

And for actual skin health, tretinoin is my base (lowest % ).

And sun block of course.

Going to try a round of vitamin C serum again for sun damage on my upper chest, and the buffet + GHK serum (tho in all formulated GHK products, the % seems so low, 0.5%, 1% etc.)

But as to GHK for skin and scalp/hair, going to need to look further into how to formulate the bulk powder for application.

It's probably one of the only raved-about active ingredients I haven't tried yet.

Last edited:
I also normally use a mixture of castor oil and olive oil in my hair.

The Ordinary hair thickening serum was pretty goopy also but in pre-greased hair it's seamless enough.

I have done subq multiple times and I would say is a no-no. The pin site gets blue for 2-3days and it hurts quite a bit.

Sniffin doesnt also make much sense as this peptide is mostly cosmetic and to be used in visible sites.

Suppously the best via is just topical. I just mix it with osmotized water and spray in the scalp and face.

If someone has more intel about this peptide, please share

As in you mix the blue powder with water?

Is there a recommended dilution ratio? (i.e. 1 gram per 100 ml or something?)

What kind of effect/benefit did you notice? Anything on hair growth/thickness/color (prevent/reverse gray?)

Best effect for hair growth and thickness I ever got wasn’t from any product but was from bamboo extract vitamins specifically the pure brand. They even made my eyelashes grow in super thick on the bottom. My hair was falling out a lot from bad diet and medication side effects and that product changed my hair dramatically doubled the thickness of my ponytail. First I was using Swanson which was ok but then the pure ones where life changing. Love them 💖
Silica..... interdasting.

Source of biotin also.

- Dietary sources: green beans, dairy (eggs, milk, cheese, yoghurt), whole grains.

For some reason I have low tolerance to supplements (even mcg Vit D, fish oil = all make me feel weird).

I use biotin conditioner though.

As in you mix the blue powder with water?

Is there a recommended dilution ratio? (i.e. 1 gram per 100 ml or something?)

What kind of effect/benefit did you notice? Anything on hair growth/thickness/color (prevent/reverse gray?)
I dont remember the ratio, I do it just by eye, when the water is blue enought it is ok. Maybe 1g for 150-200ml? Not sure

You may notice an overal better skin. Didnt note that much in the scalp but I have been using quite a hard AAS for the hair last year (anavar and proviron) and the hair is pretty much consistent. I havent win nor loose it

For the gray of the hair maybe you can look at melanotan 2. I could help (but not sure either)

From reddit:

Here are some instructions sent to me by a very reputable company:

“DO NOT RECONSTITUTE WITH WATER, MIX INTO SKIN CARE SERUMS (not creams).

Most of our researchers mix the cosmetic peptides into skin care serums for topical research use only.

For example, they mix ⅓ of the powder into a skin care serum such as Estee Lauder Night Repair serum for topical use. You do not have to mix the bacteriostatic water with the cosmetic peptides. You can mix directly into skin care serums. This mixing protocol will make the 200mg cosmetic peptide last 4-6 months if you keep mixing 30-50mg into your skin care serums each month.

We also carry the same GHK-Cu in a 50mg glass vial size as well. (Same as other peptides you normally receive)

The cosmetic peptides are very concentrated. You don’t need a lot. You can mix 50mg or more for every 1oz of skin care serum.

1oz - Mix in at least 30mg of the cosmetic peptide Many researchers use more (50mg or more)

2oz - Mix in at least 60mg of the cosmetic peptide Many researchers use more (100mg or more)

This mixing protocol will make the 200mg cosmetic peptide last 4-6 months if you keep mixing 30-50mg into your skin care serums each month.”

I have a connection to the cosmetic industry. There is some evidence for copper in a variety of uses, but since the loon who founded The Ordinary brand went psychotic and jumped off his balcony to his death, there has been a pause.

As much as the research done has been interesting and extensive, more needs to be done.

It depends on your risk tolerance and age - but none of this compares to say, a tren/mast/test cycle plus 6 months of HGH at 3ius per day, along with metformin, blood pressure medication, et cetera.