• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How to combine GHB & Ketamine?

We Are God

Greenlighter
I've heard a lot of negative opinions about the GHB & ketamine combination, but also a few really positive ones. The same way as people like to combine ketamine with a little alcohol, people like to combine ketamine with a lowered dose of GHB. I like to hear peoples opinion on this combination, if you enjoyed it or not. But maybe even more important, I'm planning to do this at a party next week and I'm looking for more information to use this combination safely. I've done this combination once during the come-down of mdma. I really enjoyed it and didn't notice any nausea or dizziness. I lowered my normal GHB dose to a 4ml dose. Over the course of the night I took another 4ml and snorted about 300-500mg of good-quality ketamine. But this might be a different case without the mdma. GHB is probably my favorite drug as it has nearly no negative side-effects if you dose properly. I dose very responsibly, I never passed out before and I'm trying to keep it that way. GHB is the only drug that really gives me energy and induces the urge to dance.

Taking 4ml GHB every 2 hours instead of the 6ml GHB I take usually, seems like a good way to go for me. I imagine taking small bumps of ketamine on this dose would be a lot of fun.

So people, if you combined GHB with ketamine in any way possible, let me know how it was. Even if it was disastrous, I'd love to hear it.

Last edited:
Never tried it myself but I would say that the best way to combine the two is very carefully.

GHB is risky as is; take it by itself IMO.

Tell me why it's risky on it's own.... Because I think this is a load of bullshit, combining it with ketamine might involve some extra risks, that might be true, but GHB itself is a rather harmless drug. People who pass out just aren't using their brains. I always take 5-6ml/2hours and I never had any troubles doing it this way. I think I'd need >10ml in a single dose to pass out. Well, I don't see how that's hard to avoid....

I believe that ketamine & GHB don't have much interaction if it comes to respiratory depression, at least not nearly as much as any other downer combined with GHB. I think that the main issue here is that ketamine doesn't mix well with GHB, just like ketamine doesn't mix with alcohol. It can easily cause nausea and dizziness often resulting in vomiting, but that fully depends on the dose.

ketamine can cause some serious nausea with GHB, trust me, i've tried the combo, and the nausea ruins the high.

But on what dose was that? I think it might be an amazing combination if you get the doses right.

Some people find alcohol and ketamine creates nausea too but for me it is greater than either alone. I can't imagine GBL and ketamine though, and I can see how combining them would likely be a bad idea. Not tried GHB so can't comment but I'd tread careful with this combo.