• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to get rid of the taste of cocaine on your mouth. (so girlfriend doesn't taste it)

jblazer22

Greenlighter
I read a long time ago about a guy who did cocaine and his girlfriend could taste the drug on hes tongue. Is there any way to avoid that by drinking something specifically and what kind of gum should I be chewing?

appreciate any shared wisdom. <3

Boof the coke. But then don't get your salad tossed for a minute or its back to square 1.

Gum would probably be a good call too.

I read a long time ago about a guy who did cocaine and his girlfriend could taste the drug on hes tongue. Is there any way to avoid that by drinking something specifically and what kind of gum should I be chewing?

appreciate any shared wisdom. <3

Don't kiss her...

Sounds like you are with the wrong girlfriend if you feel like you need to lie to her.

Lying never results in success long term. Find a girl who likes the taste of coke.

Even when you shoot cocaine you can taste it, if you don't like the taste.....the drug is just not for you.

Even when you shoot cocaine you can taste it, if you don't like the taste.....the drug is just not for you.
This is genetic.. some can others can't. I believe it has to do with genetic differences where some people can taste the content of their blood and others do not have that ability.

Coke is water soluble so id try rinsing with water. Also a high end mouth wash like Smartmouth may provide lasting protection.

Like others have said.. maybe find another girl. I doubt you will be able to hide your use for long.

Someone would have to have a pretty refined palette, and likely personal experience with cocaine to be able to just "taste" it second hand like that. Doesn't sound like something that would ever happen normally.

Also, as this isn't related to MDMA or empathogens at all I'm going to move it to Drug Culture.

This is genetic.. some can others can't. I believe it has to do with genetic differences where some people can taste the content of their blood and others do not have that ability.

Coke is water soluble so id try rinsing with water. Also a high end mouth wash like Smartmouth may provide lasting protection.

Like others have said.. maybe find another girl. I doubt you will be able to hide your use for long.
Shoot .1 of outstanding coke and tell me you can't taste it....it even makes most people puke because the taste is super strong....
Anyway OP should quit coke altogether not look for another girl bcuz coke is a destructive force in every single aspect of life.

Shoot .1 of outstanding coke and tell me you can't taste it....it even makes most people puke because the taste is super strong....
Anyway OP should quit coke altogether not look for another girl bcuz coke is a destructive force in every single aspect of life.
I can, but others can't. I used to love it.. If they are puking from it they likely are puking from an adulterant. Super strong indicates OD and that shits a psychotic nightmare. 5th heartbeat and all you taste is Peruvian.. your fucked like a football bat because you just OD.

Here is a small study.. there are better ones out there that you can find demonstrating the ability or inability to taste changes in our blood

this one is actually pretty clueless referring to it as a phenomenon.. others adequately explain it.

Last edited:
Sounds like you are with the wrong girlfriend if you feel like you need to lie to her.

Lying never results in success long term. Find a girl who likes the taste of coke.
It's true. I go out with a guy who admits to a certain drug "once in a while." His behavior is indicative of one on it fairly regularly. I don't judge & feel sad that, that could be why he sometimes isolates from me. He has so much shame with it & I just don't. At all.

Eat anything with a strong flavour that "stains". Like mint, garlic, anything spicy. If you smoke, having a cigarette before you see her will do it. Coffee. Anything real bitter like grapefruit will help mask the bitter/chemical taste from the coke.

my lies have come back so hard on me, and its taking longer to build the trust back than i thought, really imagined i would be past so much now, at least she doesnt think im still using, fortunate to even been given the opportunity for us to heal, hope the best for you Jb

Eat anything with a strong flavour that "stains". Like mint, garlic, anything spicy. If you smoke, having a cigarette before you see her will do it. Coffee. Anything real bitter like grapefruit will help mask the bitter/chemical taste from the coke.
Grapefruit Fingering GIF by bjorn
(i couldnt help myself)

Did you try the smartnouth.. that shit works for hours on just about everything.. even alcohol.

Anybody ever use the penny trick.. suck on a penny for a few minutes and people can’t smell cigarette or beer on your breath.

Last edited: