How to make you gear last? Any tips or methods anyone cares to share

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
What ways do you make your gear last how do you fight the compulsive desire to redose what tips can you share with the community?

Last edited:
Go to a meeting of Narcotics Anonymous and if they don't have one Alcoholics Anonymous. AA might be better because alcoholism's not like those pussy addictions you can actually die from alcohol withdrawals. I don't say this to be mean spirited but because I've been there and nobody but nobody can save you from yourself

hopes you dont feel too badly, that yucky feeling was a pretty darn good teacher for me, guess take some, when at worst?? nawwww, wish i had proper advice, hopes the best. all i have is hope left as of late

don't have anywhere like that near me mate

There’s meetings in every country in the world, you sure?

You just gotta know the pain you’re gonna cause If you don’t use it wisely. Snorting would make it more effective than smoking IMO.

Not really harm reduction advice but when I was running low I would use the needle. It’s the most effective way to use drugs with the highest bioavailability so really it makes the most sense. But you shouldn’t use the needle it’s not good.

Also probably not a good idea to run up a drug debt, family friend or not. I’ve seen people get there heads kicked in in jail over a $1 ramen noodle soup. Be careful

don't have anywhere like that near me mate
I think you can do them online if you have a device with a Webcam?

My advice in this situation would be to seperate off the bit you need to sell and wrap it up really well as soon as you get your 1.6g and just try to forget you did it.....then just hope and pray you dont run out of your own bit before the friend comes to buy it.
Can't you drop it to them as soon as you've seperated it off (and done a beetle obviously)?
Even if they are working you could always go and put it thru their letterbox if they live alone or give it to one of their friends you trust and who doesn't use, the latter might be a better/safer option to make because then the middle man would make sure not to hand it over without getting cash at the same time.
You could offer the middle man a little incentive ie a pack of beers or smokes πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ or tell the buyer to bank transfer you the money before you post it thru their letterbox or window etc

I missed the part you got 3 days clean. Fuck that don’t reup fight it and get clean or get back on methadone

My advice in this situation would be to seperate off the bit you need to sell and wrap it up really well as soon as you get your 1.6g and just try to forget you did it.....then just hope and pray you dont run out of your own bit before the friend comes to buy it.
Can't you drop it to them as soon as you've seperated it off (and done a beetle obviously)?
Even if they are working you could always go and put it thru their letterbox if they live alone or give it to one of their friends you trust and who doesn't use, the latter might be a better/safer option to make because then the middle man would make sure not to hand it over without getting cash at the same time.
You could offer the middle man a little incentive ie a pack of beers or smokes πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ or tell the buyer to bank transfer you the money before you post it thru their letterbox or window etc
nah they owe me some money tomorrow night but they won't have it until 12 pm I'll probably pick up the half egg about 3-6pm I'm gonna meet him etc I need to save it because the money he's giving me is how I'm paying for it but when I pay that I'm gonna have nothing left I'll work something out

Ain't got enough for smokes or even a can of beer all the money he's giving me tomorrow night I have to pay the guy whose doing me the tick and besides he don't really have any friends like that not that you could trust anyway

OMFG I SEARCHED THE DRAW 100 TIMES BEFORE BUT I JUST FOUND THAT GEAR I KNEW I DIDN'T CHUCK IT MAN IS BUZZING!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING HELL SOMEONE'S LOOKING OUT FOR ME HAHAHAHAHAH

Can't believe I've been sat here for 3 days with that in my draw I had assumed I must of smoked it or lost it oh man that was the best smoke I've had in a long time it was a decent bit as well at least 0.4 and yes I know really I shouldn't of after going strong after 3 days it I stared at it for a bit thinking I should flush it down the toilet but I knew that wasn't gonna happen and if anyone says that they would of when their skint like me, with no food, fags or anything at 5 in the morning bored out their brain I would say well done sir but I know myself to well if I flushed it down the toilet it would be like mental torture lol.

It don't change anything though I'm still gonna get off it and sort my life out I've already moved to a new place for a fresh start and got away from my grans etc it's what my dad would have wanted. Guys never take your parents for granted I thought I was one of those people who would never experience an early death to someone close to me etc and the worst thing about losing my dad is all the last words the arguments the not knowing if he still would have died if I had stayed at his instead of going back to the hostel etc that last one in particular will haunt me until I die and it will you to don't make the same mistake as me cherish every breath every second with your family everyone especially my mum loved to say that I care about nothing but drugs that drugs are the only thing that matters to me not that I let silly stuff like that bother me anymore but I would trace all the heroin or opiates in the world if it meant I could have my dad back the bastards at the hospital wouldn't even give him another breathing machine thing like they thought he was lying even though he was long diagnosed with copd even though he couldn't even walk 100 feet to the fucking shop without getting out of breath and less than 2 months of him being released from hospital he's dead at 47... I just found out on his ipad he actually secretly recorded himself arguing with them and it was heartbreaking because I should have been there supporting him and arguing his case but I was off getting high but regardless I got half a mind to try and sue the bastards there is literally dozens of videos of him recording his stats and breathing capacity etc at half of what it should be HALF and they are still fobbing him off leaving him twiddling his thumbs and they wouldn't give him an oxygen machine... Honestly I know it won't bring him back but I can't let this go I'm gonna have the bastards about it

He was the only person I knew would always be there for me when it counted some people gave him suit because of the mistakes he made in life but he was beyond my hero I will never love anyone like I loved him I thought the pain of losing him was getting better a month ago.. It seemed to be but now after seeing those videos which shocked and surprised me it's come back with a vegance I am not willing to try and block it out if I don't let it all out it will never get better and I will go crazy and best of all my grandma still has his bank cards and I'm not even allowed to ask when my inheritance will come I suspect it won't because she ever so thoughtfully made herself next of kin and all I get now is"it's a waiting game" "I've got to wait for forms make phone calls" it's not even about the money it's just the fact she would do me and my dad like that because whatever bulshit she comes up with I have just moved into a new place in in dept etc and I know my dad would 100% want me to have that money to help with it all fucking good digging bitches my mum did the same thing with my grandad s inheritance me and my cousin were both promised by my grandad before he got critically ill 2 grand each my cousin(who is 2 years younger than me) got his straight away but me ofcourse my mum just told me some bulshit about my grandad changed his mind because of me smoking weed even to this day I ain't had it everyone knows she ran off with his money

you know what though fuck em money can't bring my dad or my grandad back so fuck em think I'm due a bit of good karma or something though surely been the worst year of my life especially the last 2 days crying has never been so painful and soul crushing the only reason I'm upbeat now is because I've had nothing but 30ml methadone everyday so that gear effected me a lot more than normal at times like this I realise if your gonna use heroin it's pointless using it daily same with weed you don't get high you just feel normal well actually people say normal but you don't feel normal you just don't feel sick normal is when your sober and naturally well and happy anyway my friend is sending me some weed in the post πŸ“ͺπŸ“ͺ hopefully it will be here by Friday fingers crossed anyway I actually mentally prefer weed to heroin because it's just so much safer heroin is undeniably more euphoric especially with weed but that comes at a price and frankly I'm sick of heroin and opiates in general before my dad I managed to go months without heroin at one point but went on a mad one when my gran broke the news

Anyway ain't gonna fight the nod any longer just gonna roll a fag from me dog ends and have a wee nod God bless you all don't care what you have been through if I can still stand up and not wanna top myself which I do sometimes just to see my dad then anyone can fucking do anything big love to you all even you zb