• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⫸STICKY⫷ How to send a sample to wedinos help please?

No you don't, this is completely incorrect.

The wedinos system is very strict and you need to make sure you get everything right. But you absolutely do not have to sign the bottom of the form, unless you're submitting it via an organisation (i.e a drug rehab service/the NHS/whatever).

After numerous rejected samples (& the confusing nature of the form) I've mastered the art of wedinos submissions, and my general form would look something like this:

vSbfbDu.png

I would place the MDMA in a capsule, inside a sealed clear baggie with a sticky label with the wedinos code on, then place that inside another sealed clear baggy, again with a sticky label containing the wedinos code. Stick that in a sealed jiffy bag and post.

You weren't wrong at all.

No, that would actually potentially invalidate your submission, because they might realise you're not submitting from a relevant organisation.

Ok, here's an odd one then :)

Have been witness to at least 20 wedinos form submissions as part of my work, and have also submitted twice personally.

On a few occasions the lab refused to provide stating that the form was inaccurately completed, or words to that effect

On the few occasions the test was not performed the only common factor was that the form was unsigned. Take note that underneath 'completing form' it says 'organisation' if relevant' which to me implies that a signature iws required, but the 'organisation' bit can be left empty it's just a personal submission.

My own two personal wedinos submissions also bear that out. Once I submitted exactly as you did (except I ticked some effects boxes) and the sample was rejected. Next time I did exact same except this time I provided a signature and hey presto - sample accepted for analysis

So yeah, am confused!

Also though, I've heard of plenty of forms being rejected when it seems they were perfectly completed .....

Have been witness to at least 20 wedinos form submissions as part of my work, and have also submitted twice personally.

On a few occasions the lab refused to provide stating that the form was inaccurately completed, or words to that effect

On the few occasions the test was not performed the only common factor was that the form was unsigned. Take note that underneath 'completing form' it says 'organisation' if relevant' which to me implies that a signature iws required, but the 'organisation' bit can be left empty it's just a personal submission.

My own two personal wedinos submissions also bear that out. Once I submitted exactly as you did (except I ticked some effects boxes) and the sample was rejected. Next time I did exact same except this time I provided a signature and hey presto - sample accepted for analysis

So yeah, am confused!

Also though, I've heard of plenty of forms being rejected when it seems they were perfectly completed .....
Tbh I think they’ve a really bad criteria for those forms. They are hard to fill out and understand and seems they are interpreted in different ways by the staff there.

Im going to make a call tomorrow and see what’s up with it. I work in a lab in Ireland and I’m sure I can find a contact who knows staff there.

Tbh I think they’ve a really bad criteria for those forms. They are hard to fill out and understand and seems they are interpreted in different ways by the staff there.

Im going to make a call tomorrow and see what’s up with it. I work in a lab in Ireland and I’m sure I can find a contact who knows staff there.

would be good to know that info. will look out for your reply

at one point a couple of years back it just seemed like pot-luck if your sample got tested or not!

well thanks for the info guys, I can see there's some confusion. I'm not going to sign it at the bottom and just see what happens

So yeah, am confused!

The form is so confusing and strict that there are numerous, very unobvious ways in which you could be rejected. I've never signed one, and I've had loads of accepted samples - I even posted a bunch in EADD a few months back.

IME it's a hell of a lot easier to fill the form out if you say you haven't tried the substance yet. I always put "first time" as well, because you technically can't know what the substance is until it's been tested. Both are the golden tip - it really reduces your chances of screwing the form up

Last edited:
How do you find this code as I was going to send a sample off but didn't, but if I need to in future it's so confusing I'd need to know what this code is?

https://wedinos.org > Download and print a Sample & Effects record > look for step 3 and click the 'Generate a Reference Code' button.

Or just go to this page: https://wedinos.org/db/sample_testing

Seriously, follow the steps I've outlined and your submissions should come through every time.

WEDINOS "agenda" is to plot out current drug trends across the country, including what drugs have raised or reduced in popularity over the year, what new substances have popped up, what percentage of any particular drug is what it's meant to be, and then to collate this data and provide reports detailing it. In return they provide free lab testing for both us druggies and various government orgs including the NHS as well as homeless shelters etc.

This is not secret or nefarious, it's literally all right there on their website for anyone to read. You can even download their reports, they actually make for interesting reading.

It is a good service, no need to knock it. If I had one suggestion it'd be to test purity and dosage in the way EC do. But WEDINOS is literally run out of a university and they provide this service for free, while EC charge €80 per sample and have expensive fancy equipment in the lab.

As for the forms yes it took me a bit of hit and miss to learn to do it properly too. I emailed them in the past asking why a certain result wasn't published which gave me pointers.

I have it down to an art now. The main thing is, they want to know the effects of consumption and people often leave this blank. If you want to test a sample you have not yet consumed yet, then in the notes section at the bottom ("any other comments") write something like "want to check for dangerous cuts before consuming" and they will test it even with a completely blank effects section. This is what I do if I get a new source for something and wanna double check it's all good.

Surprisingly I've also noticed that WEDINOS is happy to publish results with vendor names written in the "Purchase intent" or "Purchase label" fields. This is good from an HR perspective, don't get me wrong, just surprised they're willing to do it.

WEDINOS "agenda" is to plot out current drug trends across the country, including what drugs have raised or reduced in popularity over the year, what new substances have popped up, what percentage of any particular drug is what it's meant to be, and then to collate this data and provide reports detailing it. In return they provide free lab testing for both us druggies and various government orgs including the NHS as well as homeless shelters etc.

This is not secret or nefarious, it's literally all right there on their website for anyone to read. You can even download their reports, they actually make for interesting reading.

It is a good service, no need to knock it. If I had one suggestion it'd be to test purity and dosage in the way EC do. But WEDINOS is literally run out of a university and they provide this service for free, while EC charge €80 per sample and have expensive fancy equipment in the lab.

As for the forms yes it took me a bit of hit and miss to learn to do it properly too. I emailed them in the past asking why a certain result wasn't published which gave me pointers.

I have it down to an art now. The main thing is, they want to know the effects of consumption and people often leave this blank. If you want to test a sample you have not yet consumed yet, then in the notes section at the bottom ("any other comments") write something like "want to check for dangerous cuts before consuming" and they will test it even with a completely blank effects section. This is what I do if I get a new source for something and wanna double check it's all good.

Surprisingly I've also noticed that WEDINOS is happy to publish results with vendor names written in the "Purchase intent" or "Purchase label" fields. This is good from an HR perspective, don't get me wrong, just surprised they're willing to do it.

Yip, bang on. I've also emailed them queries and they've been very responsive. I also tend to use the comment section (I'll let this serve as an addendum to my previous post). I'll say something like "hesitant to take due to 2c-t-7 being internationally banned, so unlikely to be 2c-t-7 & could be dangerously potent analogue", stuff like that.

Last edited:
Yip, bang on. I've also emailed them queries and they've been very responsive. I also tend to use the comment section (I'll let this serve as an anendum to my previous post). I'll say something like "hesitant to take due to 2c-t-7 being internationally banned, so unlikely to be 2c-t-7 & could be dangerously potent analogue", stuff like that.

I also learned that even where they report that a result isn't tested for XYZ reason, it actually is tested, they just don't publish the result (if the sample is sent in as a psychoactive).

I remember I sent in a sample for some Xanax before and I am pretty sure it got rejected because under "purchase label" I stupidly put the title of the DNM listing which probably made it sound like I was advertising something. So they just put "inappropriate submission."

I emailed them about it and explained, they replied back and confirmed my sample contained alprazolam, but the result on the site is still not published. I'm sure it still gets used for their data collection though which is why they still test everything.

In the 'what did you intend to buy' and 'what was the sample labelled as' boxes I just wrote the same thing - in this case 'Temazepam 20mg'. Didn't say where I'd got it from

In the 'what did you intend to buy' and 'what was the sample labelled as' boxes I just wrote the same thing - in this case 'Temazepam 20mg'. Didn't say where I'd got it from

Yeah that's the idea really, you're not meant to put the source lol, but some people do anyway. Like they'll say "[Vendor name] Xanax" in what they intended to buy and WEDINOS will publish it like that.

As I said this is good HR because it allows for public lab test results relating to specific vendors, I am just surprised WEDINOS publishes it haha.

Usually for my submissions if they are pharma I will put the generic name in what I intended to buy then whatever is on the blister pack (e.g. Galenika Ksalol) under labelled as, but if it's just a baggie of powder I'll put the same thing in both.

Thanks Wilson. re- the confusion/debate about the bottom section of the form, do you sign and date the 'completing form' box when you send off the forms?

wedinos code on

I've printed off the form so now where do I find the wedinos code? I want to send off a sample but I'm crap at forms?

Do I wright my real name address postcode etc? Or just the first half of my postcode as there is only enough room for 4 numbers/letters and there's 6 in my postcode

What's my reference code?

So I don't need to fill in the bottom of the form where you put an arrow on it?

I've found how to generate my code, so I just write it on the sealy bag and top of form yeah?

I only write the first half of my postcode as there's only space for 4 numbers/letters?

And I don't need to fill in the bottom of the form?

you write the first 4 digits of your postcode but it must be your real postcode

did you see the reply I got from Wedinos? They say you don't have to fill out the bottom bit