• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How to sleep on DXM?

plumbus-nine

Bluelighter
I do get pronounced insomnia from dissociatives like DXM. Did, after long period of abstinence, 240mg yesterday morning to avoid this but no way, it took an hour or so to fall asleep and slept for less than five hours, now I'm again wide awake. I don't have access to benzos or z-drugs (maybe could get a prescription for zopiclone but it's a hassle and pharmacies don't stock it). What remains? Melatonin prove to be utterly useless as I did up to 16mg with no effects whatsoever and antihistamines tend to make me feel sedated but don't always help me fall asleep. Clonidine doesn't seem to be available here (🇲🇽). Maybe low dose quetiapine? But I am afraid that DXM will overpower it. I want to continue on DXM because it makes me feel awesome instead of depressed but I need to avoid the mistakes of the past and not let me slip into sleep deprivation.

I do get pronounced insomnia from dissociatives like DXM. Did, after long period of abstinence, 240mg yesterday morning to avoid this but no way, it took an hour or so to fall asleep and slept for less than five hours, now I'm again wide awake. I don't have access to benzos or z-drugs (maybe could get a prescription for zopiclone but it's a hassle and pharmacies don't stock it). What remains? Melatonin prove to be utterly useless as I did up to 16mg with no effects whatsoever and antihistamines tend to make me feel sedated but don't always help me fall asleep. Clonidine doesn't seem to be available here (🇲🇽). Maybe low dose quetiapine? But I am afraid that DXM will overpower it. I want to continue on DXM because it makes me feel awesome instead of depressed but I need to avoid the mistakes of the past and not let me slip into sleep deprivation.
Hi plumbus!
What's the problem if DXM overpower quetiapine? I tried with ketamine and it works very good. The best is to take a combo of benzos, quetiapine or olanzapine and pregabalin. It's what I take for the comedown of dissos, stims and any other drug.
The dosage depends of the tolerance obviously. Ask me if you want to know the dosage. I know that is a very hard combo but It works for pronounced insomnia too.
I add to the mix clotiapine but this drug is very powerful, only for professionals, haha

Greetings

Kongo❤️❤️