• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help How to tell real Oxy's from fake / pressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in a City which is basically a giant open air drug market...but flooded with fent. No disrespect to those who want fent, but I honestly think it is unsurvivable.
As far as trying to kill off the free thinkers and junkies and artists - yes, I actually do think it is prob something along those lines. If they cant win the war on drugs, then they will make it as dangerous as possible. Im not interested in cleaning up totally. Safe supply would be the way to go for a civilized society. (Edit - I have not seen anything which is even mainly heroin in years.)

They already lost the war - it was unwinnable. I personally think we need to offer the elite something in return. Give us safe supply and safe use centers and in return anyone who refuses to use them and causes social disruption or sells then should not expect legal mercy. I am anti criminalization - obviously - but we need to offer a benefit to society. Look at Switzerland, it worked there! I actually read a really interesting article on it in the local street paper, just a few days ago. The 'war on drugs' is an industry and was never about helping people or making society safer and more comfortable. Personally long term, it would save my life to have safe supply

But it would have to be low to no barrier, and they would have to give people what they wanted - heroin, coke, meth, benzos, and in a quantity which satisfied the need. Do not keep people half sick and jonsing, keep them where THEY want to be, not where the docs want them to be.

Personally long term, it would save my life to have safe supply
Yes. Could have saved many. This is open to me and all over looking for answers and at some point it will become another engineering disaster (or hoping it to be something real) this war of drugs is ridiculous imo/exp and my hopes are now in the hands of capable children. We must protect them at any cost....
I used to have lost faith in out offspring but I see something changing in the mix.
Protect our children, please.
I will do likewise.
<3

My thoughts:
We need to learn to govern ourselves again.
Possibly more than can be expected but how will we know unless we try?
We no different and will be one again at some point.

By low to no barrier I mean anyone who turns up, even without ID, or an address, needs to be given safe supply drugs. If you start saying people must have ID, an address, medical insurance etc, then it won't work. Simply asking for safe supply drugs should be all it takes. As for the kids...man I can barely keep my own situation going. I do my best. Something has to change.

Simply asking for safe supply drugs should be all it takes
I get it and imo death tolls from accidental ODs would drop drastically.
Any way you know of to propose questions for the young minds that they may see a simple answer to? Off topic working on something and just an afterthought.
Be safe.
Control what ya can and look for better please?
There are answers have to be.

In my professional life I do advocate and try and influence....personally...well I have used for quite some time. I really put myself out there and outed myself as a junkie in order to make my argument more persuasive. It was not easy to put my name onto that piece.

I really put myself out there and outed myself as a junkie in order to make my argument more persuasive.
Same I did here.
Its freeing and was a bit scary at first but found life and still looking for the way to do something to tip scales.
Honesty is hell and brings its own pains but its easier that trying to cover the BS imo/e. lol
I may change my opinions here or there or make mistakes even two opposing views on a subject in postings but can back any (i think) bs I may post here somehow.
Whats yer dream job?

Im a journo/writer. I had no desire to out myself and my habit to everybody. I try very hard to remain functional, keep things under control and take breaks. There comes a point where the damage is too much and either we say something and advocate for saving lives, or else I had to accept I was a coward. I like not to think Im a coward. Gotta go wait for m'man....laters!

Respectfully, I have to admit…I’m quite astounded at the folks on this thread that say to do this or that to tell the difference between real and fake pills. I would say that the real ones come from a pharmacy, and if they aren’t yours, you’d better know the person you get some from well enough to know that they came from his pharmacy. Do you realize that those Mexicans making this poison aren’t releasing these dangerous may-die pills in their own country? I could only find a VERY small amount of deaths in Mexico from fentanyl. They are doing this to us in the States! Don’t accommodate them. My God, get you some poppy seeds and grow your own opium if you want, but no matter what, quit taking these risks. The people you’ll leave behind will be scarred for life by your death.

Respectfully Roamin, you don't seem to grasp the concept of addiction, and come across as being very sanctimonious and judgemental towards recreational drug users. What you say is not based on reality. Grow poppies?! Have you any idea how many it would take, how much land, and then getting away legally with slashing them! You expect junkies to be able to survive on part of someone else's legit script? Just ain't gonna happen. Your judgement could be deadly - people get scared off replying when someone who doesn't know what he is talking about starts up with this judgemental shite.

This thread is full of disinformation. There is no way to tell the difference between pharm drugs and pressed drugs besides a test kit. You can weigh them, smell them, taste them and try and figure it out but you can never be sure without a testing kit.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.