• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

⫸STICKY⫷ How to use Fentanyl Test Strips

This is good info. I'm going to sticky

Remember, these strips do not test for all fentanyl analogues, so while a positive result means positive, a negative result doesn't necessarily mean its negative.

I bought a ten pack from dancesafe. No problems at all. I was curious to see if ANY of the dope I was using, was fenty free. NOPE. Very easy to order and easy to use.

Just purchased another 10 pack from DanceSafe. Again, easy transaction and delivery took maybe 4 days. I think I buy them for that one miracle day when the dope is dope and not Fent or some
analogue. Dreaming, I know;)

I saw a post on Reddit earlier where someone’s DMT tested positive for fent. Considering how EXTREMELY unlikely it would be for anyone to bother adding fent to deemz, I think it was a false positive. A redditor commented that these strips were designed to be used to test urine. Is that true? It makes more sense that a product designed to test for fentanyl metabolites excreted through someone’s ureters would flag positive a solution of hydrophobic DMT and water, as opposed to the DMT actually having fent in it.

I saw a post on Reddit earlier where someone’s DMT tested positive for fent. Considering how EXTREMELY unlikely it would be for anyone to bother adding fent to deemz, I think it was a false positive. A redditor commented that these strips were designed to be used to test urine. Is that true? It makes more sense that a product designed to test for fentanyl metabolites excreted through someone’s ureters would flag positive a solution of hydrophobic DMT and water, as opposed to the DMT actually having fent in it.
No. they be looking for a metabolite if it was intended for urine.