• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower HPPD + weed???

Vexanize

Bluelighter
So I have drug induced psychosis from over-use of psychedelics in my past. I basically have HPPD (Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder) and I hallucinate a lot while sober. but if I smoke weed, the visuals are intense to the point where it feels like a 200-300ug trip. I sometimes even get feelings of unity, interconnectedness, and existential self-realization when smoking. Is this normal with people with HPPD or what?

yes, cannabis is reccomended to be avoided if you have hppd because it will increase the intensity of perceptual distortions

but if you are accepting of that, then it's not a problem at all and can be a pleasant experience. many people find they feel similar on cannabis.

yes, cannabis is reccomended to be avoided if you have hppd because it will increase the intensity of perceptual distortions

but if you are accepting of that, then it's not a problem at all and can be a pleasant experience. many people find they feel similar on cannabis.
I mean I really like that I can trip by smoking. It's a pleasant experience for me indeed. I've gotten a lot of insights from those "realizations" that the trips have given me.

I love my perma-visuals, and love my cannabis.

I finding cutting down/quitting hard/near-impossible.