• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Huffing Freon Out the AC

tamarinds

Bluelighter
why is it so good? why is it so strong? pure nitrous or ether or gas have nothing on 13 gallons of cold oily freon spurting out the AC? its hard to comprehend how such an obliteration on the psyche can happen so fast. I mean the pyrrolidines are intense and warp everything incredibly fast but the freon is instantly incapacitating. Iff huffed tens and tens of pounds of the stuff over the last 12 years. Every goddamn time it floors me.

Any fellow freon huffers here
- freon, its the huffers choice.

I did this once, in a car before home room years ago. A guy we knew had a tank and he kept hitting it. Most of us said we are saving our brain cells for college,

But what happened was the strangest thing, may be close to an NDE, I took the hit, sat back and the next thing I know I was in a speed boat that crashed into something and I was drowning under water. It was pretty clear to me I was in a boat accident and drowning. Then through the water I see my friends face and as I came out of it I realized I was in a car.

Never again. This is not something to screw with. Herschel Walker LOL

I read an erowid report of some guy who put some freon in a bag, passed out after huffing and faceplanted into the bag and died that way.
A suitable ending. I wonder how the family felt. What did his obituary say. Did his friends ever look at refrigerators the same way again. Etc.

This is how I want to die

Please dm me with source to Freon and darknet onion links to people in refrigerators. Into refridgerators I mean. Like, in you go. You know what I mean.

A suitable ending. I wonder how the family felt. What did his obituary say. Did his friends ever look at refrigerators the same way again. Etc.

This is how I want to die
One time after an a-PVP binge and drinking nonstop, after we ran out of both (and there was a ton of both) I woke and went to look for my best friend. I found him pants around his ankles by the AC unit. He had shit himself huffing freon by the unit and laid there for hours. I woke him up and we smoked the remnants of a-PVP we had off glass.

Two weeks later we went to his families pizza restraunt after a 4 day a-PVP and etizolam binge. He dumped the rest of my gram of etizolam crystals in the bulb and we vaped it until we blacked out in the freezer. In the morning the police showed up and I had no idea what happened. I went home and waited for more a-PVP.

That friend has been sober six years now and while I was sober 5.5 Im now getting ready to go get a bag of freon.

That reminds me of a time I was too drunk to get the freon out of the valve and took a kitchen knife and stabbed the freon line. It all shot out. That summer we didnt have AC and I had a heat stroke vaping a-PVP in an unventilated room. I climbed into a tiny closet and then ferociously broke out in a heat rash. I thrashed around and broke my toe. I remember going into the basement to cool off and I consciously fainted in a chair entirely sure I was dead when I hit the chair. After 30 minutes I went outside and smoked a cigarette in the heat and nearly lost consciousness. Later that night while vaping more a-PVP I was being commanded by voices to all sorts of stuff. I ended up shitting a ziploc bag waiting for orders. When the voices told me to summon my mother and then splatter the poop in her face I immediately threw the poop bag accross the room in disgust. It sat there for 10 months.

Im going to get me a bag of freon, drink 4 limeritas and 6 natty daddya and huff it while I sort out how to get more a-PiHP

Last edited:
One time after an a-PVP binge and drinking nonstop, after we ran out of both (and there was a ton of both) I woke and went to look for my best friend. I found him pants around his ankles by the AC unit. He had shit himself huffing freon by the unit and laid there for hours. I woke him up and we smoked the remnants of a-PVP we had off glass.

Two weeks later we went to his families pizza restraunt after a 4 day a-PVP and etizolam binge. He dumped the rest of my gram of etizolam crystals in the bulb and we vaped it until we blacked out in the freezer. In the morning the police showed up and I had no idea what happened. I went home and waited for more a-PVP.

That friend has been sober six years now and while I was sober 5.5 Im now getting ready to go get a bag of freon.

That reminds me of a time I was too drunk to get the freon out of the valve and took a kitchen knife and stabbed the freon line. It all shot out. That summer we didnt have AC and I had a heat stroke vaping a-PVP in an unventilated room. I climbed into a tiny closet and then ferociously broke out in a heat rash. I thrashed around and broke my toe. I remember going into the basement to cool off and I consciously fainted in a chair entirely sure I was dead when I hit the chair. After 30 minutes I went outside and smoked a cigarette in the heat and nearly lost consciousness. Later that night while vaping more a-PVP I was being commanded by voices to all sorts of stuff. I ended up shitting a ziploc bag waiting for orders. When the voices told me to summon my mother and then splatter the poop in her face I immediately threw the poop bag accross the room in disgust. It sat there for 10 months.

Im going to get me a bag of freon, drink 4 limeritas and 6 natty daddya and huff it while I sort out how to get more a-PiHP
This is such a good and true story, you need to write an Erowid experience for me jerk off to.

I knew this crack/coke head I used to use with way back when I did coke who used to describe huffing Freon as the most amazing sensation he's ever felt. He'd talk about it in the same way people would describe what shooting up ket or heroin feels like. This is someone who also used to do loads of lsd and mdma. Just to be clear I'm not suggesting any ever huff Freon; this wasn't the type of person you'd want to take advice about responsible drug use from. Last I heard he was clean though which I hope is still the case.

I knew this crack/coke head I used to use with way back when I did coke who used to describe huffing Freon as the most amazing sensation he's ever felt. He'd talk about it in the same way people would describe what shooting up ket or heroin feels like. This is someone who also used to do loads of lsd and mdma. Just to be clear I'm not suggesting any ever huff Freon; this wasn't the type of person you'd want to take advice about responsible drug use from. Last I heard he was clean though which I hope is still the case.
there is nothing responsible or harmless about inhaling freon. that said I dont know how people die from it. just breathed in a whole bag

Why are you consuming such a toxic substance when you have access to real drugs?
Is the feeling worth all the brain and organ damage (plus the possibility of sudden death)? Seems similar to hitting yourself in the head just to get fucked up.

Urgh inhalants are a fucking mad ride, and really quite addictive. Have you ever huffed butane @tamarinds? The thought of doing it disgusts me now, but 8ish years ago, it was a strong addiction for a while. It made me trip balls! I remember one night burping whilst smoking a cig after doing some butane, and I breathed 🔥🔥🔥 like a fucking dragon.

Never done Freon but it sounds similar, perhaps more euphoric.

Why are you consuming such a toxic substance when you have access to real drugs?
Is the feeling worth all the brain and organ damage (plus the possibility of sudden death)? Seems similar to hitting yourself in the head just to get fucked up.
I like the effects from the freon more than the dozens and dozens of chemicals I have tried. Only pyrrolidines and alcohol top the effect. It's a real drug in the sense that it fucks you up. It obliterates the user. There is no illusion of harm reduction with the freon - or with any other chemical and I. It's either total sobriety or total destruction.

Urgh inhalants are a fucking mad ride, and really quite addictive. Have you ever huffed butane @tamarinds? The thought of doing it disgusts me now, but 8ish years ago, it was a strong addiction for a while. It made me trip balls! I remember one night burping whilst smoking a cig after doing some butane, and I breathed 🔥🔥🔥 like a fucking dragon.

Never done Freon but it sounds similar, perhaps more euphoric.
Like, seriously...

Can I share my real stories now.