• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I am fucking stoned. Who's with me?

Just got off work and ate a cannabis gummy while still moderately elevated on kratom.

I'll try to catch up with you.

What dose and strain of kratom do you find gets you moderatey elevated?
I prefer red and I right now I'm on "Bali," although I'm well aware that it did not actually come from Bali. I usually take Maeng Da (and that label might be meaningless, too).
On a work day I'll take 6 to 7 grams every 3 or 4 hours for a total of 35 to 40 grams. I took 7g about an hour ago and I won't take any more tonight so that I'll be able to fall asleep four hours from now. I get up at 5AM.
On my off days I take much less-- maybe half as much, if that.

I prefer red and I right now I'm on "Bali," although I'm well aware that it did not actually come from Bali. I usually take Maeng Da (and that label might be meaningless, too).
On a work day I'll take 6 to 7 grams every 3 or 4 hours for a total of 35 to 40 grams. I took 7g about an hour ago and I won't take any more tonight so that I'll be able to fall asleep four hours from now. I get up at 5AM.
On my off days I take much less-- maybe half as much, if that.

thanks. Do you find any particular strains or colours are more stimulating or sedating?

Sounds like you use it to help you stay awake/alert

thanks. Do you find any particular strains or colours are more stimulating or sedating?

Sounds like you use it to help you stay awake/alert
For me all strains/colors are stimulating, though green vein might be slightly more so. Red vein tends to have more pain-relieving qualities-- definitely helps my back pain. I get almost nothing out of white vein. With some brands Maeng Da seems to be the strongest but that might be a placebo effect.

BUT everbody is different when it comes to kratom. Also the same color/strain can vary between brands. The kratom experience is highly subjective so you just have to experiment for yourself.

I started on reds to kick my oxycodone addiction. Miraculous! I had almost zero WDs and I was fine at work (I'm a cook in a VERY BUSY kitchen). My initial good impression of red vein probably makes me biased toward it.

OC taken PROPERLY and clobazam - so no, just feel normal, or whatever normal has become when one has been on such a mix for years.

I had about 200mics of lovely LSD this morning and have been eating decarbed "shake" weed capsules all day. Not much - just enough to stun a charging rhinocerous. I am stoned completely. gone. Whose with me?
This is a Perfect example of the huge gap in what some BL members do when high.

So the notorious Ismene2 says they have eaten Hoffman's best & what is by today's dose a good amount, add in THC THEN they come on here to post about it.

All the Psy stuff I've taken NEVER was my mind even thinking about EADD and / or BL, I'd be off in the woods climbing a tree, skimming stones across a lake, chasing Sheep (on November 5th celebration a few years ago I had to help chase sheep off a road while in the last part of a 80mg 4-HO- MET trip) or playing with the dog in a field & trying to commutate with it in barks.

Just thinking of being high on 4-ACO-DMT & my brain is thinking about posting on here would be too much, it would cause me to have breakdown.

One day you'll find meditation in a cave while tripping or cross-species communication with Ducks far more rewarding I Promise you.

I feel you zop, but when you trip every week for 20 years its a different feeling. And I did go back out to watch the sunset.

I'm stoned bro. Only 8:39 as you'll obviously know lol, also necked good chunk kava already needed some emergency down-chilling this morning so time for now pauses mattering just mental state.

I did have some vivid dreams among dozens last night I'd taken 5 real good original Exstacy pills too.

I swear I always come up after waking and vaping weed too.

Because I feel oddly out of my mind.

Regardless @Ismene2 I do hope you've kept alright bro.

Im not far behind you auto, just waiting for a start date for a new job so bit of time off
Wicked. No lie man, cos under there somewhere I've got some heart I just can't bury...

I always felt for you when demanding job was keeping you detained.

Good luck with the new one and appreciate the break.

I dropped 1 mg exactly weeks back actually pure spontaneous already hammered 10:30 pm ganja kava, plus large edible dose with 1000 ug no tolerance too.

Shit I didn't know a lot for many hours. Then bizarrely "the Plot" began to crystallise.

Most mental cross dimensional timeless visionary yet confronting LSD trip of my life.

Hope your new job you like. :)

I'm stoned but still active!! Munching decarbed weed capsules while up a ladder cutting the hedge. It's a recipe for disaster

And posting on Bluelight at the same time.

At least you're not 'tripping balls'. The resulting hedge trim could be quite "wavy" in an interesting sort of way and I'd like to see the photos or video highlights.

Picked up this byproduct of hash manufacturing today for less than the cost of 20 fags in the UK

Im'a finna get high af

At least you're not 'tripping balls'. The resulting hedge trim could be quite "wavy" in an interesting sort of way and I'd like to see the photos or video highlights.

I've seen straighter. Will have another go at it tomorrow.

One of my rules is "Never get high and post on bluelight".