• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin I barely ever manage to find a vein even after reading all of the tips I can find. Is there any technique I can use for a sure fire way of a success?

They sell UV lamps for nurses to identify and hit views. Will light up your whole vien network
Alternatively lift weight before use and submerge arm in hot ass water

How long have you been fixing? Are you just starting out and having problems finding a vain or have you hammered the sites you have been using a wile?
*Edit sorry Ive re-read and sounds like your new to the game. The first thing I would suggest is don't fix it unless its not working for you any other way, Ive been shooting for years and trust me its over rated, yes the fist few are great but it all end up the same in the end and wearing long sleeves in the summer sucks balls.
If you can see a vain in your arm you can shoot in it. Its all down to technique, feeling the vain pop and pulling back to confirm. Use a torny and loosen it before pushing the gear in. The best way would be to show you, if you have skype or suchlike I will give you a demo ( and also show you what 10 years of IV drug use does to you veins ( and self respect, I have had mornings crying, whilst covered in blood unable to get a hit)).
Again I bring you to my first point, find another method! Smoke a joint, have a cheeky wank, just don't get into shooting the gear.
I felt that when u said mornings crying covered in blood not being able to hit smh so fucking shitty