• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

I have finally found a way to prevent harm while smoking OP 80s

BOBBYTURKALiNO

Greenlighter
The harm that these pills do to your lungs is beyond harmful. I have been attempting to find a solution to this for a long time and my health has paid the price. Lets get into it.

Smoking pills is the WORST thing you can do to your body in terms of damage to your lungs. These are the steps I have taken to mitigate that damage and not have to order strange chemicals or spend hours prepping them. This method is as far as I can tell proprietary to me and my trials and failures.
- Aluminum Foil (heavy duty works best) - A torch - "tooter"

These are what I have found to be the best for the job. You by no mean have to use these tools they are just the best I have found over my time perfecting this.

Bobbys harm reduction method:
1.) Take your OP 80 and use the Ped Egg Power to turn it into powder. (This is paramount, this will not work if the pill is not in powder form. It is one of the factors I for a long time thought would not make much of a difference. Turns out it is everything)
2.) Take the powder and spread it out evenly over some foil. (start with maybe 1/4 of the pill.)
3.) Use the torch to flutter burn the powder while you ingest the vapor off the foil. (Do not chase the dragon! Keep everything spread out. Take small hits pulling the vapor deep into your lungs and hold it.)

Thats it lol. I know it seems all to simple and what took me so long right? Well I have been doing this for so long that not clumping it into a drip and chasing it never occurred to me. Turns out if you gradually burn it and keep it spread out the burning and pain are minimal. The high is although not the same as the greenie meanies it dosent make me want a lung transplant after every hit. The amount of the drug seems to be lossless. I used to crisp it and smoke it like black and that would mitigate the pain and suffering but it in no way made it enjoyable. These simple alterations to the method of consumption have helped my lungs not hate me anymore. As well as made my brain happy by getting me as high as I wish without thinking I have inhaled caustic doom particles. I hope this helps someone who is as stubborn as me and are harming themself far worse then is necessary. I have been a lurker on this forum since like 2000 I think and never had a thing to contribute that was harm reduction and could not be happier to share this thinking someone wont be in pain unnecessarily. Albeit simple and kinda duh, it works. The key is the consistency of the pill as well as the density while burning. When it is not all clumped together the binder seems to be unable to cause pain when not condenced in a boogie form. When it is all spread out it turns golden brown then black. Never reaching a liquid or goopy form. At some point you are ingesting the same compound but the pain seems to come when to much of the binder is melted together and vaporized.

Hope this helps someone. Peace =)

Last edited by a moderator:
You do know that the pills contain oxycodone hydrochloride, not the freebase, right? So the melting point is 268-269°C.

If you have them thus powdered, you are only going to get VERY low bioavailiability. Snorting a 40 would do a lot more. Still, helps keep down the old dependence, I guess.

We used to make fun of this kid Brian for smoking them. ''I don't care what Google says bruh, it gets me highhhhh mane! - as he sits around a dog-shit littered apartment with empty tinfoil boxes strewn all around, arguing with his GF about the last rectangle of foil left.

I haven't done Oxy's since they were the original ones, but I figured out very quickly that simply eating them was the smartest way. Maybe snorting one and then eating 3 if you want a head start.

We used to make fun of this kid Brian for smoking them. ''I don't care what Google says bruh, it gets me highhhhh mane! - as he sits around a dog-shit littered apartment with empty tinfoil boxes strewn all around, arguing with his GF about the last rectangle of foil left.

I haven't done Oxy's since they were the original ones, but I figured out very quickly that simply eating them was the smartest way. Maybe snorting one and then eating 3 if you want a head start.

A VERY sensible attitude.

I was on Opiophile and every time the OxyContin formula was changed, I would look at the list of excipients and work out how to bypass them. I regret that now. It likely furthered someone's trip into the hell of opioid dependence.

Now the only opioid I recommend is AH-7921 simply because it's potent enough to stop withdrawal even in people with a large habit... and it seems totally without euphoria. That means someone can deal with the psychological addiction and the physical dependence separately. I'm amazed it ended up on the RC market. We rejected it and went straight to U-47700. The latter DID harm people and I can only blame myself.

Hahaha that's funny shit how does anyone get a real op 80 nowadays anyway??

The harm that these pills do to your lungs is beyond harmful. I have been attempting to find a solution to this for a long time and my health has paid the price. Lets get into it.

Smoking pills is the WORST thing you can do to your body in terms of damage to your lungs. These are the steps I have taken to mitigate that damage and not have to order strange chemicals or spend hours prepping them. This method is as far as I can tell proprietary to me and my trials and failures.

These are what I have found to be the best for the job. You by no mean have to use these tools they are just the best I have found over my time perfecting this.

1.) Take your OP 80 and use the Ped Egg Power to turn it into powder. (This is paramount, this will not work if the pill is not in powder form. It is one of the factors I for a long time thought would not make much of a difference. Turns out it is everything)
2.) Take the powder and spread it out evenly over some foil. (start with maybe 1/4 of the pill.)
3.) Use the torch to flutter burn the powder while you ingest the vapor off the foil. (Do not chase the dragon! Keep everything spread out. Take small hits pulling the vapor deep into your lungs and hold it.)

Thats it lol. I know it seems all to simple and what took me so long right? Well I have been doing this for so long that not clumping it into a drip and chasing it never occurred to me. Turns out if you gradually burn it and keep it spread out the burning and pain are minimal. The high is although not the same as the greenie meanies it dosent make me want a lung transplant after every hit. The amount of the drug seems to be lossless. I used to crisp it and smoke it like black and that would mitigate the pain and suffering but it in no way made it enjoyable. These simple alterations to the method of consumption have helped my lungs not hate me anymore. As well as made my brain happy by getting me as high as I wish without thinking I have inhaled caustic doom particles. I hope this helps someone who is as stubborn as me and are harming themself far worse then is necessary. I have been a lurker on this forum since like 2000 I think and never had a thing to contribute that was harm reduction and could not be happier to share this thinking someone wont be in pain unnecessarily. Albeit simple and kinda duh, it works. The key is the consistency of the pill as well as the density while burning. When it is not all clumped together the binder seems to be unable to cause pain when not condenced in a boogie form. When it is all spread out it turns golden brown then black. Never reaching a liquid or goopy form. At some point you are ingesting the same compound but the pain seems to come when to much of the binder is melted together and vaporized.

How did u find a real op 80?

Oh - I can answer that one - seriously damage your body in a manner in which the visceral pain just gets worse and worse.
Then wait to get older - and the rest of your life on pills.

classy.

Last edited:
Considering the fact that gas mean for air and not being able to take a smooth breath as one of the most terrifying and uncomfortable feelings ever I wouldn't risk it because I'm pretty damn sure consistently smoking pharmaceutical filler agents is going to eviscerate your lungs.. and for what I mean if you're going to f****** ruin your body with pharmaceutical drugs might as well just shoot it up at that point why don't you just take it all the way to the f****** end zone at that point buddy

How the hell u got a real op 80

Smoking pills is never a good idea. Oxycodone hydrochloride has a melting-point of 219 °C (426 °F) and at such temperatures a LOT of the excipients will pyrolyze (burn), especially the polyamides added to the reformulated tablets that were developed to make the pills gel (to prevent IV use).

If you must, buy a Ped Egg or similar - all the people on Opiophile bought them with a view to powdering oxycodone tablets with a view to snorting them, but their was a very large consensus that smoking OCs was a very bad idea indeed.

I don't think the bioavailability of smoked OC is known but since Opiophile was a site devoted to opioid abuse, a lot of members had tried every route available and smoking them became something as a joke.

If one had access to pure oxycodone hydrochloride, it would still be tricky to vaporize them because at the temperatures required, dehydration will occur with loss the 14-OH resulting in neopinone. It is an active opioid but isn't as active as oxycodone and can undergo further rearrangement to produce dihydrocodeine.

Since I don't know exactly what excipients are in any given OC formulation, I cannot comment on any specific hazard but if you check the PIL and find out, you will discover that many of them are not thermally stable. Here is what polyamides do when heated to 200 °C - I think we can all agree that you wouldn't want to be breathing in the monomers.

What if you freebased the oxycodon?
I've got some OxyDolor 80mg's which are crushable. I've done a few water extracts and gotten myself a little crude oxycodone.

Would it be similar to heroin, in terms of freebasing?

My plug said the also sell "original formula smokeless OxyContins" but I don't trust smoking or vaping salts...

If you have a lot of oxycodone that yes, I'm sure you can use a B/A extraction. But mechanical losses make it impractical for small amounts and at least some will be losr.

If you have a lot of oxycodone that yes, I'm sure you can use a B/A extraction. But mechanical losses make it impractical for small amounts and at least some will be losr.
Yeah, I've been gifted half a gram worth so I'd be down to try extract them. Make a little free base to test it out.
Do you have any teks you'd recommend? Or routes?
I know with morphine it gets finicky and is very dependant on specific ph's

Oxycodone is easier to work with. One can perform a B/A extraction and if one is being clever, the A can be 48% HBr. Refluxing oxycodone in 48% HBr yields oxymorphone which, when used parenterally, is some x10 more potent than the oxycodone.

US users commonly cite oxymorphone as the most euphoric opioid of all. I would disagree, but then dextromoramide, dipipanone and ketobemidone aren't available in the US. Now lelo-dromoran IS. But appears to be as rare as hen's teeth so I'm guessing none of them have had the chance to compare.

Oxycodone is easier to work with. One can perform a B/A extraction and if one is being clever, the A can be 48% HBr. Refluxing oxycodone in 48% HBr yields oxymorphone which, when used parenterally, is some x10 more potent than the oxycodone.

US users commonly cite oxymorphone as the most euphoric opioid of all. I would disagree, but then dextromoramide, dipipanone and ketobemidone aren't available in the US. Now lelo-dromoran IS. But appears to be as rare as hen's teeth so I'm guessing none of them have had the chance to compare.
Tell me more about these unorthodox opioids please mate

I don't know what to tell you. Dextromoramide has a VERY fast onset when taken orally. So fast that people compare it it IV heroin. Bother dipipanone and ketobemidone have significant NMDA activity so they can treat pain other opioids fail at. The NMDA activity also makes them very euphoric.

I've never sampled levo-dromoran but once again it's an opioid with significant NMDA activity and thus is reputed to be highly euphoric. It also has a long duration of action so it's only recognized use is in the treatment of pain caused by cancer. But the few reports I've read suggest that it's highly euphoric.

Refluxing oxycodone in 48% HBr yields oxymorphone which, when used parenterally, is some x10 more potent than the oxycodone.

US users commonly cite oxymorphone as the most euphoric opioid of all.
😮

Most euphoric that I've been able to try

Last edited:
Oxycodone is easier to work with. One can perform a B/A extraction and if one is being o .get clever, the A can be 48% HBr. Refluxing oxycodone in 48% HBr yields oxymorphone which, when used parenterally, is some x10 more potent than the oxycodone.
Wow, just a reflux in HBr to get Oxymorphone. That's wild.
I've wanted to try 6-MAM from morphine sulphate tablets. Heard that's pretty simple too.
I was sad to have missed out on O-AMKD when it came out in the RC scene

You need to find the 'David X Wang' patent. They got almost quantitative yields. I won't link to the patent because I presume anyone intent on doing such a thing wouldn't take more than a minute to find it.

The problem, or point, depending on your perspective is that orally oxymorphone is only about x2 oxycodone in potency. But via
parenteral routes it's x10 more potent.

I know the makers kept reformulating Opana and within weeks someone would find a way around it. I consider it a very hazardous compound and mentioned it purely because it shows that the DEAs attitude towards controlling drug use is based on the user being ignorant.

HR suggests that a well informed user is a much safer user. If one were to convert 1g of OC to OM for parenteral use, it's just common sense to leave it as a solution since, given you measured the volumes of solvents & reactants used, you know the MAXIMUM amount of HM in a given volume.

In truth, I don't think their really was much of an RC scene. As it turns out, 95% of the compounds on the market as RCs were actually covered by papers and patents from decades ago.

MXE - now THAT was actually novel. I was really surprised because the 2-chloro-5-methoxy derivative of K had been patented... but for whatever reason, the homologue with a meta-methoxy hasn't been made.

After reading papers about all of the stuff that gets released upon combustion , god knows what levels of what carcinogens and poisons are filing your lungs. I'm paranoid about even eating burnt food or toast now, wouldn't the same concepts apply.