• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids I have gabapentin I’m not using

Do you have a link for the COPD/gabapentin issue? I've never heard this.
You know what . . . . no I do not BUT have read this about prednisone and pregabalin and gabapentin also was said to be bad for excessive use and very high dose's and yes can be Toxic in high dosages by over consumption.

Good Luck it's just mild garbage imho with a mild hypnotic effect and some anti anxiety thrown into the mix when initially taken but then eventually leads to misadventure !!

just my two cents. so not much at all. probably helps with withdrawal from stronger ( good stuff ) Drugs too. I wouldn't promote it but it is used and liked at times for whatever it can.

Plus with all of this Junk Medication ( like gabapentin, pregabalin and other nasty stuff) you have to be careful not to mix with other things because of adverse reactions. Someone even warned me about that on another thread. And I was omg I didn't mix thankfully. 🤪
Actually I really want to take a pregabalin which is much more potent than just a gabapentin but I am too apprehensive and scared to dose with it again because I have to stop taking them and after ten days in a row it is supposedly difficult stopping. Something I read somewhere or maybe heard so also.

Gabapentin 300mg X 3 capsules daily (or within an hour or so) is a great add on drug to compliment other substances and/or cocktails

Opioid
Benzo
Cannabis
Gabapentin

…is a classic cocktail for gabapentin (for tolerant experienced individuals)

Gabapentin/Pregabalin is also a very useful drug for withdrawal from opioids / benzo. Usually Clonidine + Gabapentin works wonders for easing those unbearable days

1.2g every once in a while feels nice. Very good mood stabilizer

I was prescribed pregabalin (which is similar to gabapentin, for social and general anxiety). It didn't work, just the acute recreational effects to which one develops tolerance incredibly fast and long-lasting. Wonder about this because I've read so many glowing reports on erowid describing these chemicals as good for the soul and stuff.

Lol
No I’d like to know if other people are finding that it’s not helping for them either for why it’s prescribed (pain etc) and for using it to get high
No I’d like to know if other people are finding that it’s not helping for them either for why it’s prescribed (pain etc) and for using it to get high.
Interestingly enough, I actually have 1 1/2 bottles from an old script, and 3 full bottles of Pregabalin (my current prescription). Truth be told, I do use Pregabalin, usually once or twice daily….but the script is for up to 3 times a day. On occasion, I’ll use the Gabapentin as an in between dose booster for very bad pain days, but on those days, I’m actually taking 3 Pregabalin doses because I’m in a lot of pain and it helps tone down the intensity by roughly 20-25% or so (hey, every little bit helps!)

At one point I had 4 extra bottles of pre-gab, so I ended up just telling my doctor I won’t need scripts every 30 days, so now I get them as needed, but it took me time to build up trust with my NP, so I just ended up stashing the extra for rainy days back when I wasn’t feeling comfortable, lol.

To answer your question, it DOES HELP, even if mildly for 2 reasons. #1. It helps with decreasing the radiating properties of neuropathic pain for me (helps to decrease its reach some), and #2. It has some opioid sparing effects. Again, even if effects are rather limited, both are very good reasons, and I will continue to rely on it

Together, the Pregabalin, taken with low doses of HHC (a cannabinoid) and Belbuca….only using oxy-5 for spikes and bad days, I’ve been able to have respectable pain control.

I’m a walking pharmacy, but very functional because I’ve been able to use combination therapy to get by with incredibly low doses. Belbuca is only 300mcgs. Oxy is only 5. Lyrica is only 75, HHC is typically 4-6mgs with CBD, etc.

Gabs are pretty mild. I never thought they were very good painkillers. I hear some people that have nerve damage get a bit of relief from them but if we have a broken bone they aren't gonna help.

I never got high off of them. A little speedy maybe and kind of jittery actually.....but no euphoria.

What kind of pain do you have?
I’ve noticed larger variation between individuals for gabapentin, and for any other drug – both in affect, and also (or even especially) withdrawals. A friend takes it for pain and it is potent even at low doses

Yeah I have stuff sitting around I don't use. Like a comfort blanket... just knowing help is but a reach away if needed makes me more "calm" about shit in general.
As with all please be safe and use responsibly.
Peace

I have all 4 gabapentinoids

Gabapentin
Pregabalin
Phenibut
Baclofen

Phenibut & Pregabalin are the only ones worth exploring.

Phenibut was my first drug to try….a nootropic & natural health supplement available online shipped to Canada (LiftMode & Nootrpics Depot). Phenibut 250mg capsules and 500 gram jar of powder. A new user would benefit from a 500-750mg dose. 3 hours onset and near peak plasma levels, very pleasant with prominent mood-boosting properties due to its dopaminergic properties

Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine) 50mg / d-amphetamine 15mg & Phenibut 2g taken together raw powder mixed with sweet orange juice to mask to sour taste of Phenibut. Both drugs have a 3 hour onset of noticeable effects and last 10-14 hours

Pregabalin & Gabapentin …..like both, but realistically Pregabalin has a 90% oral bioavailability and 1.5h peak serum levels on a fasted state/empty stomach vs 4.5h after a heavy meal.

Pregabalin 300-500mg is a robust dose included in a cocktail with an Opioid, Amphetamine, Benzo, etc

Gabapentin 300mg capsules X 3-5 taken 40min apart to maximize absorption, etc …..little too much hassle and only so much can be absorbed due to its special metabolism / absorption

Baclofen 10mg tablets I have a large quantity and 2-3 tablets are decent few hours before bed, legs felt like cement and was very heavy and sloppy. I’m sure it has its uses and is a valuable medication. It’s sometimes administered in place of Diazepam for its muscle relaxant properties.

Phenibut & Pregabalin are my two favourite Gabapentinoids. Phenibut 1.5 x 2g is great for amphetamine/methylphenidate/Cocaine use as it’s synergistic with its dopamine properties in addition to its robust anxiolytic effects. Pregabalin 300-500mg is a Potent anxiolytic and a great addition to a oral Brompton Cocktail :)