• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice I just don’t understand women sometimes. I love them but I don’t understand them.

Sounds like she needs therapy.
Not ALL women are like she is, btw.

I'm no expert and don't know much about your relationship, but you need to cut that shit loose. That's incredibly narcissistic and manipulative behaviour she's displaying.
All this shit about BPD. My wife had a severe case, due to her dad abusing her for years, yet in all the time together, she never had a dissociative episode (even the couple of times she had ketamine, because of severe pain, from a collapsed spinal disc).
She came into the bedroom once and said, "I've lost three kilos". My reply was, "get over yourself woman, you've just misplaced it!". After the longest second of my life, she almost pissed herself laughing.
Don't go by arsehole labels arsehole psychiatrists dish out. They're generally more fucked up than any of their patients (see anti psychiatrist rant, elsewhere)

All this shit about BPD. My wife had a severe case, due to her dad abusing her for years, yet in all the time together, she never had a dissociative episode (even the couple of times she had ketamine, because of severe pain, from a collapsed spinal disc).
She came into the bedroom once and said, "I've lost three kilos". My reply was, "get over yourself woman, you've just misplaced it!". After the longest second of my life, she almost pissed herself laughing.
Don't go by arsehole labels arsehole psychiatrists dish out. They're generally more fucked up than any of their patients (see anti psychiatrist rant, elsewhere)
100%. An interesting factoid: in the very early days of psychoanalysis, there were 2 basic categories, neurotic behaviors and psychotic behaviors, and people with BPD were right in the middle, “on the borderline,” as it were. It was mainly used as a catch-all for anything the psychiatrist didn’t understand, and wasn’t even fully recognized as a separate disorder until 1980 (year of my birth, btw) when it was included in the DSM-III.

100%. An interesting factoid: in the very early days of psychoanalysis, there were 2 basic categories, neurotic behaviors and psychotic behaviors, and people with BPD were right in the middle, “on the borderline,” as it were. It was mainly used as a catch-all for anything the psychiatrist didn’t understand, and wasn’t even fully recognized as a separate disorder until 1980 (year of my birth, btw) when it was included in the DSM-III.
Go on, show off with your birthday. I was born along with the Beatles first no1.
God I feel ancient!

Go on, show off with your birthday. I was born along with the Beatles first no1.
God I feel ancient!
I do too, actually. Feeling like death warmed over this morning. I’ve got a music festival coming up and I wonder if I’ll be able to keep up with the younguns

I do too, actually. Feeling like death warmed over this morning. I’ve got a music festival coming up and I wonder if I’ll be able to keep up with the younguns
Sounds like fun. I’ll haven’t been to a rave since 2000 lol…but man we’re they fun. I can’t get my girl to go tho and I don’t think she’d be cool with me going without her. Just bc the drugs she would be scared and want to help control my use but maybe one day!

So have I (going because Hawkwind are on). Somehow I think it'll be a bit different to seeing them at Stonehenge in 1984!

So have I (going because Hawkwind are on). Somehow I think it'll be a bit different to seeing them at Stonehenge in 1984!
You really were raving in 1984? Was it actually at Stonehenge as in one of the 7 wonders of the world? Or is that a name of a venue?

You really were raving in 1984? Was it actually at Stonehenge as in one of the 7 wonders of the world? Or is that a name of a venue?
Nope, standing next to the stones, full of acid, pissing myself with laughter as the hells angels shouted 'Ken Barloooo' at William Roache, the actor from Coronation Street, on the summer solstice morning! 🤣

Nope, standing next to the stones, full of acid, pissing myself with laughter as the hells angels shouted 'Ken Barloooo' at William Roache, the actor from Coronation Street, on the summer solstice morning! 🤣
Oh man, that would be so awesome to be at Stonehenge at a rave. I bet they don’t let ppl do that anymore there tho.

You got setup bro. Nothing wrong giving a girl an 8.

Women are emotional. I find these kind of feelings don't last long though.

For me when my partner complains regularly about something like her weight(even though she's thin) or her skin(which is great) I just tell her look, there's a lot of fat ass girls with bad skin and you ain't it, and I'm not gonna be sucked into some weird argument. Go look at the next 10 girls you see, guarantee you are better looking than all of them. Girls seem to lose perspective on this quite easily.

Thing is there are sooooo many bad looking people in this world. If you are even a tiny bit good looking, you are way ahead of the pack.

Sounds like fun. I’ll haven’t been to a rave since 2000 lol…but man we’re they fun. I can’t get my girl to go tho and I don’t think she’d be cool with me going without her. Just bc the drugs she would be scared and want to help control my use but maybe one day!
you and me both brother, I cant go do certain things like that or the old lady gets pissy

Its so funny too because I can guarantee that most of us festival goers have definitely meet each other at these festivals and probably don't even know it. For all I know the guy scream blah blah blah and hung out at my ten for an hour is someone here wo gave ne advice or whatever. Very small world.