• H&R Moderators: chinup | VerbalTruist | n3ophy7e

I just feel like shit

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
For the last 14 years I’ve put my mind and body through the grinder. I’ve taken so many gabapentin, lyrica, norco. And so forth. I’m 37 years old but I just feel terrible. My blood tests say I’m fine but me as a human think that my body is exhausted by all this. Can I have some tips to make and recover again.

hylite

Bluelighter
You can really do this. I really do think so.

UpYoW0d.png

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter
For the last 14 years I’ve put my mind and body through the grinder. I’ve taken so many gabapentin, lyrica, norco. And so forth. I’m 37 years old but I just feel terrible. My blood tests say I’m fine but me as a human think that my body is exhausted by all this. Can I have some tips to make and recover again.

It's your soul. Everyone's soul is exhausted, if not dead because that's what this planet does.

I don't know.. Find things that make you laugh 😊 I'm serious, humour is perhaps the only remedy.

spanking mr garrison GIF by South Park

South Park Smile GIF

george costanza popcorn GIF

party dancing GIF

Sad Happy Hour GIF

Hahahaha. I dunno who that last character is.. Will Ferrell as someone? Funny anyway.

Good luck.. Follow your dreams. You can reach your goals. I’m living proof. Beefcake BEEFCAKE!!!

Abbey xx 😉

Nurse Ratched

Sr. Moderator: TDS, NMI
Staff member
^ nice post and a true one at that. Laughter really is the best medicine.

And don't feel too bad Sonic. I abused the hell out of pharmaceuticals too and didn't quit until I was 60. It took me only a few months to get back to baseline homeostasis. I'm 64 now and feel great. You didn't damage yourself to the point that you can't recover.

Pro tip. Eat well. Good food not junk. Get enough rest. Get lots of fresh air. Do something nice for yourself every day.......even if it's just a nice long hot shower and comfy clothes afterward. Don't sit around ......go out for a walk in the woods. Take your dog if you have one. Don't hang out with negative Nellies. Watch a sunset or a sunrise. Reconnect with family. Put on your best smile and go get laid.

Recovery at any age is possible !!

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Get laid lol. That is by far the greatest saying ever, nah I’m just teezing. I don’t have the mojo I had in my younger yrs and all the medicine I take kills all of that.