• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I just feel like shit

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
For the last 14 years I’ve put my mind and body through the grinder. I’ve taken so many gabapentin, lyrica, norco. And so forth. I’m 37 years old but I just feel terrible. My blood tests say I’m fine but me as a human think that my body is exhausted by all this. Can I have some tips to make and recover again.

I hope you get better. Bet YOU can if you try. 💗💗💗

You can really do this. I really do think so.

UpYoW0d.png

NwMR8Fx.png

For the last 14 years I’ve put my mind and body through the grinder. I’ve taken so many gabapentin, lyrica, norco. And so forth. I’m 37 years old but I just feel terrible. My blood tests say I’m fine but me as a human think that my body is exhausted by all this. Can I have some tips to make and recover again.

It's your soul. Everyone's soul is exhausted, if not dead because that's what this planet does.

I don't know.. Find things that make you laugh 😊 I'm serious, humour is perhaps the only remedy.

spanking mr garrison GIF by South Park

South Park Smile GIF

george costanza popcorn GIF

party dancing GIF

Sad Happy Hour GIF

Hahahaha. I dunno who that last character is.. Will Ferrell as someone? Funny anyway.

Good luck.. Follow your dreams. You can reach your goals. I’m living proof. Beefcake BEEFCAKE!!!

Abbey xx 😉

^ nice post and a true one at that. Laughter really is the best medicine.

And don't feel too bad Sonic. I abused the hell out of pharmaceuticals too and didn't quit until I was 60. It took me only a few months to get back to baseline homeostasis. I'm 64 now and feel great. You didn't damage yourself to the point that you can't recover.

Pro tip. Eat well. Good food not junk. Get enough rest. Get lots of fresh air. Do something nice for yourself every day.......even if it's just a nice long hot shower and comfy clothes afterward. Don't sit around ......go out for a walk in the woods. Take your dog if you have one. Don't hang out with negative Nellies. Watch a sunset or a sunrise. Reconnect with family. Put on your best smile and go get laid.

Recovery at any age is possible !!

rest, good food, exercise, social connections, and most importantly - time off of drugs - will allow your body and mind to get back to homeostasis.
Daily cardio exercise, along w weights some days and daily meditation/mindfulness will go a LONG way to helping correct the low energy/poor feelings.
it will be quite difficult feeling at first, but within 2-4 weeks it starts to become second nature.

^ nice post and a true one at that. Laughter really is the best medicine.

And don't feel too bad Sonic. I abused the hell out of pharmaceuticals too and didn't quit until I was 60. It took me only a few months to get back to baseline homeostasis. I'm 64 now and feel great. You didn't damage yourself to the point that you can't recover.

Pro tip. Eat well. Good food not junk. Get enough rest. Get lots of fresh air. Do something nice for yourself every day.......even if it's just a nice long hot shower and comfy clothes afterward. Don't sit around ......go out for a walk in the woods. Take your dog if you have one. Don't hang out with negative Nellies. Watch a sunset or a sunrise. Reconnect with family. Put on your best smile and go get laid.

Recovery at any age is possible !!
Top advice!!!

16 OZ raw organic celery juice empty tum 1st thing daily by itself wait half hour before brekkies, coffee etc.

Is an astonishingly powerful healing, restorative and rejuvenative protocol, if performed right.

To really detoz, cleanse and reboot inner and digestive organs. Also very mentally calming.

Get laid lol. That is by far the greatest saying ever, nah I’m just teezing. I don’t have the mojo I had in my younger yrs and all the medicine I take kills all of that.

it was never about that tho sonic dont you realize ? the mojo cannot be taken from you, it is within
youv had it all this time.

Heres some epic 80s motivational material to help you snap out of it

it should help reactivate your mojo

Top advice!!!
Yo Nico. Real short f me here lol. But ev time I see your name here, my heart lifts thinks phew, still trooping.

Time brother! See it and just who knows. Or....release right?

We rock a same boat you know. I can truly relate to your desperation at times (I mean your times lol, mine are not really intermittent.

Plus sonic's too ofc.

But your spirit always amazes me Nico.

I am becoming increasingly alienated from all human life as I genuinely enter deeper and farer into this real personal spiritual battle with the centre consciousness and parasitic technological materials of this AI so I am orbiting outer fringes of humanity.

The nutty thing is despite it appearing to vast majority I've gone quite delusional and fantastically off course, which actually sadly isn't the case as actually BEING crazy is maybe easier than being so conscious matured and aware.

But I can still make the greatest personal company, talk any earth level topic and still make profound sense mostly I feel.

Yo Nico. Real short f me here lol. But ev time I see your name here, my heart lifts thinks phew, still trooping.

Time brother! See it and just who knows. Or....release right?

We rock a same boat you know. I can truly relate to your desperation at times (I mean your times lol, mine are not really intermittent.

Plus sonic's too ofc.

But your spirit always amazes me Nico.

I am becoming increasingly alienated from all human life as I genuinely enter deeper and farer into this real personal spiritual battle with the centre consciousness and parasitic technological materials of this AI so I am orbiting outer fringes of humanity.

The nutty thing is despite it appearing to vast majority I've gone quite delusional and fantastically off course, which actually sadly isn't the case as actually BEING crazy is maybe easier than being so conscious matured and aware.

But I can still make the greatest personal company, talk any earth level topic and still make profound sense mostly I feel.
Thank you brother! Makes Me happy to know that you're sending me good vibes!!! It's reciprocal m8. I'm on a very enduring mystical path rn and at times it can feel quite overwhelming/unbearable but the love of my closest circle gives me strength and hope. I used to wanna just disappear but now I wanna live, Live and LIVE! man. You're a very down to earth, empathetic and simple person. Keep staying true to yourself m8, you bloody rock. Mad luvvv for you buddy.💯💯💯💙💙💙💚💚💚🤙🤜🤛✌️

I got my labs today. My liver enzymes are up on one side. She said not too bad but it could be Tylenol or not fasting correctly. Folks I'm so done with this F up world. I wish I could just be home. In a place that is beyond human understanding. A place with colors you never knew existed, nourished and lavished by the one who it cost everything to have me.

A human soul must be pretty precious for not only God but the devil are after it.

Life is shit you have tp justy keep upbeat about all of it and exercise you will feel better trust me. Dont dwell on it life is shit your born have parents on your ass grow up and have every cunt taking something off you just think fuck it and enjoy yourself

Key seems to be so far, has proved strangely so right the move albeit in retrospect with some waiting first too.

Until there really is no cliff space left at all.

I've hit lows myself v late plenty reason.

Actually flipped into manic insanity state, but maj nerve damage from Long .c weaponry assaults actually induces this, let alone the r...

I did give up. Few times at least. Decided, living will need to be curtailed for now but how??

I'm a woos, plus too too deeply pensive, stretched active imagination etc to say, leap off top floor carpark lol.

Or wrist style.

But I could probably knock myself out on benzos w car hosepipe job.

No driver though.

Every time I was on brink, through time v near giving in, didn't- short while after always thinking thank goodness.

Life is too hard I'll agree. Spirit, will is still everything though, for now.

[Note: I'm currently on Zyprexa for a different mental health matter]

This may not be the right thread to post in, but there hasn't been any activity lately, so my comment won't be stepping on anyone's current threads (I think).

I regularly experience what may be thought projection, and also occasionally what may be thought insertion. I don't experience psychotic episodes or hallucinations.

It often feels like some other people just seem to know where I'm going to be, and they have been directed or guided to go to those places to make contact with me. People say and
do things in a way that suggests to me that they can hear my thoughts, and I don't appreciate that because it feels like an invasion of privacy. And on the other side it feels like something is implanting thoughts, etc., that couldn't possibly have come from me (I hear them in my voice and not someone else's).

I was wondering if others here had experienced the above "symptoms", and any methods anyone here has used to fight the above feelings. I'm just not sure how to confront and deal
with those thoughts and feelings. Obviously I'm not asking anyone here for medical advice (professional help). But I respect the posters/commenters here, and value the insights in
numerous subjects that y'all have given to each other.

Thanks and respect to you all.