European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

I laughed, I cried

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Could you describe your most intensely funny time on drugs and your most intensely emotional moment on drugs my cherubims?

The last time I cried with laughter with a tripping partner was on 2CB listening to this song:

It seemed like the funniest song I'd ever heard at the time. I really recommend holding off listening to it until you've got a head full of something or other.

Have also laughed to the point of tears on a fairground ride on 2CB that was throwing me around like a ragdoll. I felt totally helpless and had to surrender to the fact I might get eaten up by some dodgy mechanical engineering.

If I think of anything else I'll add.

The funniest trips for me were the ones on low dose shrooms. There is something about low dose shrooms that especially lends itself to hilarity.

My most emotional trip was my last trip, on MXE. It was a drip of 4 days and 3 nights. the first 2 days were my worst, bad trip that tied all bad trips together, the subsequent 2 days were the best good trip ever, and I was in ecstasy (the mindstate, not the drug) for a month and a half after.

It was the Bad Trip to end all Bad Trips and the Good Trip to end all Good Trips.

After that, I was done tripping.

My cup was filled to the brim and I drank it out till the final drop.

Done.

The funniest trips for me were the ones on low dose shrooms. There is something about low dose shrooms that especially lends itself to hilarity.

My most emotional trip was my last trip, on MXE. It was a drip of 4 days and 3 nights. the first 2 days were my worst, bad trip that tied all bad trips together, the subsequent 2 days were the best good trip ever, and I was in ecstasy (the mindstate, not the drug) for a month and a half after.

It was the Bad Trip to end all Bad Trips and the Good Trip to end all Good Trips.

After that, I was done tripping.

My cup was filled to the brim and I drank it out till the final drop.

Done.

Totally agree on the low dose shrooms lending itself to hilarity.

I've been microdosing liberty caps for months at a time on and off for a couple years now, and especially at work sometimes I just cannot for the life of me hold the laughs in. It's totally circumstantial and it's not like I'm pie-eyed and cackling up all the time. But sometimes, sometimes, especially when speaking with a certain colleague of mine it just gets me. I clock his mannerisms and way of speaking and the ruddy jowls of this loveable rogue slapping about as he has a moan about something or other and I just fucking burst out laughing man. Can't help it. And then the fact I shouldn't be laughing so much but can't help laughing causes the whole thing to spiral and next thing I know I'm sat in a professional offices trying to organise workflows, all the while chortling and guffawing with tears in the corners of my eyes.

Fucking mushies man... Love it. Thankfully my co-worker(s) either don't notice or roll with it well.

Funniest time was sat on a hill with the Mrs. I'd had 2 tabs of al-lad, her just a few beers. Sat there watching the sun go down, and I'll never forget this, she says "oh look a bat! No wait it's just a fly close up".

I ran out of tears after about ten minutes of laughing to the point of struggling to breathe. I've told her that quote is going on her headstone.

I've had laughter synaesthesia looking at the big smile of my girl. Laughing at beauty is laughing purely, from love. No twists and turns, no mockery, no reservations. That's been good.

Most emotional (i suppose in a more negative or difficult way) is less fun or productive to talk about, and also hard to choose between various agonies. None of them really profound in hindsight. The light prevails.

Got to thank weed, 4-FMPH & Bob's Burgers for the funniest moment ever. My wife said she didn't know humans could make noises like me laughing so bad I was having problems breathing!
All due to one killer one liner, "I don't appreciate your lack of sarcasm" 😁