• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social I love the smell of old bong water

Nope, can’t say I do 😖 Due to laziness, sometimes my bongs weren’t cleaned after every use. That bongwater built up. When a dog/cat eventually knocked it over, the smell was foul. I’ll save all my bong water and ship it to you for free…..😎

Tom

ew no wtf that's the devil's own BO. i remember when dummies were asking here if it's OK to vac purge it to smoke the tar left behind. there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed. it's like killing a man, you can never go back to who you were after smoking bong water sediment.

I once told some one that drinking bong water was a high you will never forget. It ended badly but to this day we both haven't forgotten it.

I once told some one that drinking bong water was a high you will never forget. It ended badly but to this day we both haven't forgotten it.
haha, yeah

when I was 14 me and a buddy were out of weed but had some dirty grimy bong water. We thought we could get high from it so we used the bong water to make macaroni and cheese.

something I will never forget... that foul tasting shit... I can still remember the taste of it 20 years later...