• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos I need any guidance on equivlaent doses for rilmazafone

Nortyyyy89

Greenlighter
I have this stuff in PG 5mg/ml and I have a .5mg flubromazolam tolerance.

But I can't find anything anywhere on even ball park equivalent doses.

I read one other forum saying 2.5mg left someone with shitty side effects for 2 days. Whatever that means.

Even half life or duration of effects would help. Fuck ANY INFO ON THIS japaneese benzo will help me a lot.

This is from a japanese publication, however there a bunch of errors here, for instance it suggests that diazepam is only 1/6th the potency of alprazolam which is wrong. Adjusting for such errors one might guess rilmazafone is actually something like 5-8x the strength of diazepam.

This is a question I'm curious about myself. Rilmazafone is interesting after I read about it in a thread on this other forum. (BTW a simple google search says it has an 8 hour duration of effect with a 70 hour half-life its water soluble its a prodrug so makes no difference. It was also used in a study in Japan to prevent waking up to pee in the middle of the night "Nocturia" which it worked well for that purpose)

Specifically they are trying to target the A5 receptor sub unit that

Rilmazafone is a prodrug (metabolized to) GL-II-73. It's commercially available, as linked above, but with warning below.

Unfortunately, GL-II-73, is not completely a5 selective. It hits a2, a3 at about 50% that of a5.

another person posted this:

- Ketamine

Upregulates GABRA5 (gene) expression with chronic dosing

This is a very indirect method - who knows what would happen

- Rilmazafone

https://www.mimaki-f...item_branch=001

Commercially available GABA a5 preferential PAM. Minor effects on a2, a3.

Based on the receptor effect profile, I liken this to something like Alprazolam (Xanax).

However, Alprazolam receptor affinity is reversed - prefers a2/a3 and less so on a5.

Last edited:
I have this stuff in PG 5mg/ml and I have a .5mg flubromazolam tolerance.

But I can't find anything anywhere on even ball park equivalent doses.

I read one other forum saying 2.5mg left someone with shitty side effects for 2 days. Whatever that means.

Even half life or duration of effects would help. Fuck ANY INFO ON THIS japaneese benzo will help me a lot.
Please do report back if this one is more sedating or just good for anxiety.
I've read conflicting reports as it's prescribed for sleep but many reports say it's not drowsy at all.

This is from a japanese publication, however there a bunch of errors here, for instance it suggests that diazepam is only 1/6th the potency of alprazolam which is wrong. Adjusting for such errors one might guess rilmazafone is actually something like 5-8x the strength of diazepam.

This chart is inaccurate. Clonazepam and alprazolam are equipotent. Temazepam isn't listed because it is banned in Japan. Flutazolam is also more potent relative to diazepam. Nimetazepam is 2x more potent than nitrazepam, but in this chart they are listed as equipotent?

I'd say Rilmazfone, which is converted to Rilmazolam and other triazolo bzds, is about 4 mg = 5mg diazepam or 8mg = 10mg diazepam.

This chart is inaccurate. Clonazepam and alprazolam are equipotent. Temazepam isn't listed because it is banned in Japan. Flutazolam is also more potent relative to diazepam. Nimetazepam is 2x more potent than nitrazepam, but in this chart they are listed as equipotent?

I'd say Rilmazfone, which is converted to Rilmazolam and other triazolo bzds, is about 4 mg = 5mg diazepam or 8mg = 10mg diazepam.

Yeah it is, which is why I said, "This is from a japanese publication, however there a bunch of errors here, for instance it suggests that diazepam is only 1/6th the potency of alprazolam which is wrong."

Rilmazafone is a prodrug (metabolized to) GL-II-73. It's commercially available, as linked above, but with warning below.
That study only found results for GL-ii-73 at 10mg/kg, which is a pretty massive dose.