• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I should of got better toilet paper

All the tacos

Bluelighter
Im having a colonoscopy tomorrow and now i am regretting getting the cheap TP.
And i forgot to pick up a extra pack of cigarettes. I cant wait to get this shit over with.
Not sure if its the prep but i cant seem to get warm. I have the heater on high and im still freezing. Probably the cold salution i have to drink every 20 minutes.

Ball up the tp, put a little hot water on it, and wipe with that, it’s much nicer, like a wet wipe

Thats a bunch of shit! (No pun intended) I usually go with Charmin or Northern. Works all the time for me.

What's this should of/could of thing?
I've been meaning to ask, do people do this on purpose to..
I don't really know set a statement?

Or are they actually too uneducated to know that it's should have/could have?
If anyone can answer me this, I'm very interested.
Can't be faster typing. Shouldve Should of, i even need an extra space for the of.

I know of "Ain't" and how it's being used. Is it the same?
Sounding grammatically wrong phrases on purpose to feel more "street"/"cool"?

I'm really confused, as it looks stupid,
and I don't understand why people do it.

Ahhh... I see whactha doin' there. lol
Ya'll almost got this country bumpkin. 🤠
Nothin but the best for my bum. Recommended. All kindsa shit can go awry using sandpaper. Just sayin. Well... talkin' shit.
Really, I'm not shitting you when I said that. And whatever you do don't take shit from anyone! 😏

What's this should of/could of thing?
I've been meaning to ask, do people do this on purpose to..
I don't really know set a statement?
Nope, it is simply a grammatical error. It's one of the most common grammar errors made in English and it really pisses me off!!! The other one is getting "there", "their" and "they're" wrong.

cottonelle and charmin-only for my pucker
We have cottonelle in Aus too :)
I don't like it much though, it's TOO soft.

Nope, it is simply a grammatical error. It's one of the most common grammar errors made in English and it really pisses me off!!! The other one is getting "there", "their" and "they're" wrong.

Their- as its their dog
There- its over there
They're- meaning "they are". They're going out to eat.

I thought so. Rly weird how many English natives make these mistakes..
What I find so embarrassing for so many English speakers is that these rules are actually very easy. In fact, the entire language is fucking easy.

Now imagine English had actual sentence structure, cases, more than a couple irregular verbs, multicomposita, gendered articles, etc. - hell the only "difficult" thing about English are time-forms & maybe prepositions, and they're also very easy.

Imagine these ppl trying to learn a real language /w real grammar :ROFLMAO: tbh I'm surprised they can tie their shoes. Esp "there their and they're" are so incredibly easy, I don't know why so many English natives make this mistake. It's embarrassing. I'd be ashamed as fuck if my German was as bad.
Hell my English is better than that of many natives :eek: kills me thinking about it. I learned your language from cartoons, wtf even.

Personally I love the sand paper like feel that is the off brand toliet paper. Never know if its herpes, HPV, a hemorrhoid or a callous, but that's all part of the fun they say.

Nah jk I buy that Charmin ultra soft, wet wipes ...

Some day might have to get one of those wierd japanese butthole squirt gun sprayers... you just get sprayed and your asshole tickled and good as new

Personally I love the sand paper like feel that is the off brand toliet paper. Never know if its herpes, HPV, a hemorrhoid or a callous, but that's all part of the fun they say.

Nah jk I buy that Charmin ultra soft, wet wipes ...

Some day might have to get one of those wierd japanese butthole squirt gun sprayers... you just get sprayed and your asshole tickled and good as new
Bidet

DOnt know if that’s the correct spelling, it’s pronounced bid-day

I thought so. Rly weird how many English natives make these mistakes..
What I find so embarrassing for so many English speakers is that these rules are actually very easy. In fact, the entire language is fucking easy.

Now imagine English had actual sentence structure, cases, more than a couple irregular verbs, multicomposita, gendered articles, etc. - hell the only "difficult" thing about English are time-forms & maybe prepositions, and they're also very easy.

Imagine these ppl trying to learn a real language /w real grammar :ROFLMAO: tbh I'm surprised they can tie their shoes. Esp "there their and they're" are so incredibly easy, I don't know why so many English natives make this mistake. It's embarrassing. I'd be ashamed as fuck if my German was as bad.
Hell my English is better than that of many natives :eek: kills me thinking about it. I learned your language from cartoons, wtf even.
Seen a lot of two, to, and too screw-ups also....

Thats the word I'm looking for!
It seems every culture has a different way to clean there <( home thats the right word) backside. Toilet paper seems to be very wasteful. Some culters flush it. Others throw it in the trash. Some cultures use the boudet. Or whatever that word is. What are some other ways to clean your ass?