• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I should of got better toilet paper

Some day might have to get one of those wierd japanese butthole squirt gun sprayers... you just get sprayed and your asshole tickled and good as new
I still have yet to try one as well! (haven't been to Japan, even though it's in my top 3 places to visit in the world).

Bidet

DOnt know if that’s the correct spelling, it’s pronounced bid-day
Correct, and correct :)

It seems every culture has a different way to clean there <( home thats the right word) backside. Toilet paper seems to be very wasteful. Some culters flush it. Others throw it in the trash. Some cultures use the boudet. Or whatever that word is. What are some other ways to clean your ass?
Whilst the Japanese do use a type of bidet, bidet is actually a French word and they're used in a lot of European cultures especially the upper class :)

But to answer your question, here in Australia, if you're stuck out in the bush (what we call the forest or the woods) you may or may not have to use gum tree leaves.

I thought so. Rly weird how many English natives make these mistakes..
What I find so embarrassing for so many English speakers is that these rules are actually very easy. In fact, the entire language is fucking easy.

Now imagine English had actual sentence structure, cases, more than a couple irregular verbs, multicomposita, gendered articles, etc. - hell the only "difficult" thing about English are time-forms & maybe prepositions, and they're also very easy.

Imagine these ppl trying to learn a real language /w real grammar :ROFLMAO: tbh I'm surprised they can tie their shoes. Esp "there their and they're" are so incredibly easy, I don't know why so many English natives make this mistake. It's embarrassing. I'd be ashamed as fuck if my German was as bad.
Hell my English is better than that of many natives :eek: kills me thinking about it. I learned your language from cartoons, wtf even.
I wholeheartedly agree!!! Although I have heard that for many native Asian speakers, learning English can be difficult...I wouldn't know from experience though, of course.