• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I think I had been poisoned from an MDMA pill i took.

You don't know that your family members died because of the vaccine.

There's no way for you to know that. Just because it happened a few days later does not mean it was from the vaccine.

If you want to share, how old were your family members that died?

Reason I ask is because my parents are in their mid to late 70s, 5 years ago, they were completely healthy and you would have thought they were in their early 60s. Now time has caught up.

Neither of these family members has any history of what killed/injured them. The one who has heart/blood problems now is 30s. Super athletic, very healthy person. They would cycle crazy amounts and after the jab within 2 days struggled to walk to the shops only a few hundred meters and collapsed. But sure, NO PROOF!! Definitely wasn't the only new change in his life.. Noooo. It was random!!

The other was 60s. Not amazing health but not bad. About what you'd expect. No history of clots, got one in lung less than week after shot, died next day. But again, no proof! Despite just having passed a thorough medical for their job(driving), and again no history(within their extended family either) of clots. But like you say, no proof so fuck off moonyham.

Not sure what this has to do with MDMA, but people dieing shortly after a covid vaccination does not mean that the vaccine was responsible.

My dad died shortly after going to bed. But it wasn't the bed that killed him, it was an aortic aneurysm...

Neither of these family members has any history of what killed/injured them. The one who has heart/blood problems now is 30s. Super athletic, very healthy person. They would cycle crazy amounts and after the jab within 2 days struggled to walk to the shops only a few hundred meters and collapsed. But sure, NO PROOF!! Definitely wasn't the only new change in his life.. Noooo. It was random!!

The other was 60s. Not amazing health but not bad. About what you'd expect. No history of clots, got one in lung less than week after shot, died next day. But again, no proof! Despite just having passed a thorough medical for their job(driving), and again no history(within their extended family either) of clots. But like you say, no proof so fuck off moonyham.
Not trying to be rude or insensitive. You said your family member's job was driving.

Driving long distances or driving around town for hours at a time is a major cause of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.

They literally tell you to get up and walk up and down the aisles of the airplane or the bus if you're a passenger and to pull over every 2-3 hours if you're taking a long drive.

When I drive to see my children which takes anywhere between 5 and 7 hours. I take aspirin the night before to prevent clots.

Not sure what this has to do with MDMA, but people dieing shortly after a covid vaccination does not mean that the vaccine was responsible.

My dad died shortly after going to bed. But it wasn't the bed that killed him, it was an aortic aneurysm...
It kind of got off topic from magical poisoning from a half a MDMA pill that turned out to be long COVID apparently.

Like I posted a million times, I believe LTC is actually either HPA axis dysfunction/dysregulation, or emergent anxiety disorder, or a combination of both.

Likely complicated by magnesium and potassium deficiency.

Let's get to the point,

I'm not a regular consumer, I only consume like once every two or three months, so what's happening to me is very very rare.

Last April, I went to a techno party and took half an MDMA pill (untested). The pill was a Black Green Dom Perignon.

Everything was fine, the high was great and lasted for 4 hours, and the comedown was very smooth.

Through all the night, I didn't feel that anything was off or odd. Everything was great, and I was having lots of fun on that party, partying, talking to people, etc...

The day after I slept all day, and the day after that day I had the hangover, so everything was as expected for me.

It all began the third day: I woke up dizzy and with an upset stomach, and when I wanted to walk, I had some kind of trouble walking, like the floor was moving side by side. But I didn't gave it much importance, and I thought that I didn't sleep well, so I went to sleep that day, and the morning after, it was the same, but less, so I though I was recovering from it.

The week passed by, and the upset stomach and the dizziness were continuing, plus I was starting to have trouble concentrating.

I decided to rest a lot, but It only got worse, and is still getting worse as months pass by, to the point that now I have all of those symptoms:

- Tension on my head that worsens day by day.
- Very difficult to focus on things.
- My eyes hurt.
- I have red eyes and the veins are very noticeable (my eyes were white as milk before all of this happened).
- My eyes are itchy from front and back.
- Before all of this, my vision was perfect, now I even have to wear glasses to work, because my vision is blurry and I see double when focusing on little letters.
- It doesn't matter how many hours I sleep, I wake up like if the night before I went out to party.
- My muscles hurt, most and foremost the neck, back and shoulders.
- Balance problems.
- I have the head very hot, so hot that I get goosebumps on my arms.
- I feel very disoriented.
- Due to the tension on my head, I got tinnitus.

I'm very concerned because between 2014 and 2018 I did a LOT of MDMA and never experienced something like this. I usually recovered within 2 days. That's why I think I have been poisoned or that the pill had an unknown substance that's causing all of this.

Before this I loved my job. Now I have to do a tremendous effort to go through my day at the office, and I even got the sick leave to rest, in hopes that the symptoms would go better, but symptoms are getting worse day by day.

During those months I went to several doctors to do several Blood Tests, and even a brain MRI, but the results were unremarkable, everything was normal, and obviously the doctors that it is psychological, but it feels too physical to be psychological, plus the red eyes confirm that there is some kind of pressure going on in my head.

I'm really scared of what my future beholds. I don't really know what to do.

The hypocrisy is that I don't even do drugs that much, so I'm very very frustrated. I know people that have been done way more drugs than me an they're in perfect shape.

So, the question is, have I been poisoned by this mdma pill? Or I had a toxic reaction from taking it?

And please, if anyone knows of anybody that has experienced the same thing, please just comment what they did do, in order to solve the situation, or if anyone has some kind of recommendation of what should I do or what kind of doctor should I visit, please comment it too. Any kind of information would be much appreciated.
Wait. You had only half a pill and you slept all day and had hangover day after that? Did I read it right? I never had hangover after mdma and almost never slept the next day. I was getting sleepy only when I was exaggerating with it and using it frequently. How is it possible that anyone have such a bad regeneration.

Let's get to the point,

I'm not a regular consumer, I only consume like once every two or three months, so what's happening to me is very very rare.

Last April, I went to a techno party and took half an MDMA pill (untested). The pill was a Black Green Dom Perignon.

Everything was fine, the high was great and lasted for 4 hours, and the comedown was very smooth.

Through all the night, I didn't feel that anything was off or odd. Everything was great, and I was having lots of fun on that party, partying, talking to people, etc...

The day after I slept all day, and the day after that day I had the hangover, so everything was as expected for me.

It all began the third day: I woke up dizzy and with an upset stomach, and when I wanted to walk, I had some kind of trouble walking, like the floor was moving side by side. But I didn't gave it much importance, and I thought that I didn't sleep well, so I went to sleep that day, and the morning after, it was the same, but less, so I though I was recovering from it.

The week passed by, and the upset stomach and the dizziness were continuing, plus I was starting to have trouble concentrating.

I decided to rest a lot, but It only got worse, and is still getting worse as months pass by, to the point that now I have all of those symptoms:

- My eyes hurt.
- I have red eyes and the veins are very noticeable (my eyes were white as milk before all of this happened).
- Before all of this, my vision was perfect, now I even have to wear glasses to work, because my vision is blurry and I see double when focusing on little letters.
- It doesn't matter how many hours I sleep, I wake up like if the night before I went out to party.
- Balance problems.

I'm very concerned because between 2014 and 2018 I did a LOT of MDMA and never experienced something like this. I usually recovered within 2 days. That's why I think I have been poisoned or that the pill had an unknown substance that's causing all of this.

Before this I loved my job. Now I have to do a tremendous effort to go through my day at the office, and I even got the sick leave to rest, in hopes that the symptoms would go better, but symptoms are getting worse day by day.

During those months I went to several doctors to do several Blood Tests, and even a brain MRI, but the results were unremarkable, everything was normal, and obviously the doctors that it is psychological, but it feels too physical to be psychological, plus the red eyes confirm that there is some kind of pressure going on in my head.

The hypocrisy is that I don't even do drugs that much, so I'm very very frustrated. I know people that have been done way more drugs than me an they're in perfect shape.

So, the question is, have I been poisoned by this mdma pill? Or I had a toxic reaction from taking it?

And please, if anyone knows of anybody that has experienced the same thing, please just comment what they did do, in order to solve the situation, or if anyone has some kind of recommendation of what should I do or what kind of doctor should I visit, please comment it too. Any kind of information would be much appreciated.
anxiety could be the thing

Let's get to the point,

- My eyes hurt.
- Balance problems.

Would highly recommend supplementation of NAC and Taurine.

Wait. You had only half a pill and you slept all day and had hangover day after that? Did I read it right? I never had hangover after mdma and almost never slept the next day. I was getting sleepy only when I was exaggerating with it and using it frequently. How is it possible that anyone have such a bad regeneration.
This was very helpful.

Exactly as @G_Chem said this is XTC long term comedown. There is a thread for this if you search for MDMA LTC in the search bar. The best thing you can do is to not panic or catastrophize the situation because it becomes a negative feedback loop. Stay positive and know that you will heal in time. Brisk exercise, eating well and getting plenty of sleep is the best course of action. Also the vitamins and supplements @moonyham mentioned might be helpful.

I suffered the same thing from MDMA but probably worse back before anybody knew what it was called and it wound up leading to a wicked opiod addiction because it's the only thing that would calm me down and allow me to feel normal.

I did heal in time and that's the thing you need to remember. The human brain is an amazing organism with a built in plasticity to heal itself. You will get better.

My honest opinion is that MDMA is a horrible drug. In and of itself it is toxic in my opinion. It's effects on the human brain and endocrine system are horrible and these protracted LTC stories are all too common(anxiety, depression, panic attacks DP/DR, brain fog and learning deficits). Yeah it feels great but too many people play down the dangers of MDMA.

I personally would never take the drug again and I'm a life long poly substance user, who has had a run with them all. MDMA had some of the worst side effects, consequences out of all the substances I have ever used.

What ever you do don't let worry or panic consume you because it feeds on itself and will slow and delay the recovery process. You're going to be fine. You'll be tip top shape before you know it, especially since you don't use other drugs and haven't dosed a lot of MDMA.
Also
Drink a ton of water, spring water if it's available.
MDMA like a lot of drugs causes dehydration. Low key dehydration over time can make you feel like what you described. I'm not saying it's the cause at all but it sure can exacerbate the problem.
You will heal for sure. I'm sorry you're experiencing this , it sounds pretty rough. 🙂

It kind of got off topic from magical poisoning from a half a MDMA pill that turned out to be long COVID apparently.

Like I posted a million times, I believe LTC is actually either HPA axis dysfunction/dysregulation, or emergent anxiety disorder, or a combination of both.

Likely complicated by magnesium and potassium deficiency.
Magnesium and potassium both are so important.
Banana's 🍌 are perfect. As are avocados 🥑

Also
Drink a ton of water, spring water if it's available.
MDMA like a lot of drugs causes dehydration. Low key dehydration over time can make you feel like what you described. I'm not saying it's the cause at all but it sure can exacerbate the problem.
You will heal for sure. I'm sorry you're experiencing this , it sounds pretty rough. 🙂
Actually, telling people to drink a lot of water on MDMA is dangerous.

MDMA causes the kidneys to RETAIN WATER and LEECH SALT.

Drinking lots of water on MDMA can easily cause HYPONATREMIA, (low sodium) which can and has killed people on MDMA.

'The science and numbers show..'

See, I was like you. I believed there was some kind of legitimacy to medical studies. Except despite it being very clear both of the family members I talk of being harmed by the vaccine, officially they just 'randomly' got blood clots and myocarditis. The one who died had no history of blood clots. I watched him brain dead struggling to breath, and then die, a week after his shot.

So when the numbers exclude cases that I've personally witnessed, it makes me extremely sceptical of it all. Again, this is just my family. If I include workmates and friends.. It doesn't paint a good picture. My mother has heart pain for months, was told it was anxiety. A strong women who has never had anxiety. Suddenly getting heart pain after the jab but NOPE that number isn't in any journal either.

The amount of girls I know who still have irregular menstrual cycles after that jab I can't count on my hands.

So yeah you go believe the official narrative that has billions at stake. I'll believe my own eyes.

Btw, it's kinda crazy to me when people claim it's safer than childhood vaccines. Me and all my friends, family and so on got vaxxed throughout our lives. No deaths. No heart problems. No hospital visits. Out of hundreds of people. Suddenly this Vax shows up and I'm having multiple family members get fucked as well as many friends. Yeah.. Just as safe 🙃
I know several people in academic research (point to point this is government funded research; im not only talking vaccine/covid related but just about anything in biochemistry). All of them say studies are biased, everyone knows it, but theres such a huge pressure on them to churn out papers (and hence, certain results) that everybody just goes with it. I've known people change jobs because of this. It's immoral, and most everyone in the field knows it. I used to have respect for entities like universities, now i look for the individuals that dare to speak.

I know a few people like you that got sick/impaired/died after taking the vaccine. Luckily not in my inner circle. There is *one friend who's mom got sudden heart issues and the cardiologist literally said "never go near this vaccine again, what i am seeing in my cabinet the last year is insane". But he cant openly speak out because he could lose his license.

* Mind you, this friend (and his family) got all jabs and had never any critisism on the situation.

Not trying to be rude or insensitive. You said your family member's job was driving.

Driving long distances or driving around town for hours at a time is a major cause of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.

They literally tell you to get up and walk up and down the aisles of the airplane or the bus if you're a passenger and to pull over every 2-3 hours if you're taking a long drive.

When I drive to see my children which takes anywhere between 5 and 7 hours. I take aspirin the night before to prevent clots.

We can all take note of how disingenuous this person is. There's a reason he chose to ignore my family in their 30s. That narrative can't be explained away like old people suddenly dying.

I'm sure it was an 'accident' or 'coincidence' that they tried to brush that away and not acknowledge it.