• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I think I had been poisoned from an MDMA pill i took.

think ssri or snri both block the reuptake terminals were MDMA is trying to un-naturally push the serotonin out of.

something has to give one is blocking the door the other is trying brake it down god knows what its really doing to you but for sure the axon and reuptake terminals will be screwed after.

never take an antidepressant and MDMA or MDA.

never seen this problem with acid or shrooms though I have heard it is possible to have problems with antidepressants and tryptamines but I have seen many poor bunnies in tears at rave parties because they

took XTC when on antidepressants.

but to be honest we all know this as you have said :)

back in my time on the stuff we used 5-htp to boost the serotonin then on the way down many (not me) used prozac to stop the come down.

now I look back on the idea with horror but its what the go was back in the 90's and 00's.

I would not be surprised if this lead to people being etarded much quicker than they would have otherwise.

this guy might be of some interest too you.

this link has his email address.

if you were polite I would not be surprised if he would even talk to you about it and I think he is probably the best of us all when it come to this stuff.

Last edited:
never seen this problem with acid or shrooms though
Yeah that's why I'm so concerned. I looked a lot on the internet and I can't neither find anyone which is having this problem i'm having. Plus went to several doctors by now, and they don't have any clue either. The only thing they said is that I have a pre-psychotic stage, but I'm sure I'm not pre-psychotic, and everything feels so much physical, to the point that feels like if my head is going to explode or a vein on the brain is going to pop-up. I don't know what's really happening tbh. I'll keep you updated.

not quite its when XTC has done enough damage to the brain to leave the person hollow and without emotion.

often full swings of depression to go with it.

kind of like a broken android with absolutely no focus at all.

it happens more often than you would believe but mostly its due to the user not being responsible for them selves though not always we all have

limits and until you hit them you have not idea what they are.

some hit them like me and go ouch and stop others just keep on going and end up etarded.

remember shulgin took this drug religiously nearly every week just to write his journals on.

he was responsible and it did fuck all to him.

but then he was not trying to blow his past away in a night club either.

Last edited:
another one to look into is the symptoms of saint anthony's fire (ergotism) just for interest really its not what you have but it is similar to serotonin syndrome in many ways
(well the mental effects not so much the black bits dropping off but the hallucinations and burning head and migraine are as I experienced it.)

were in the land of witchcraft here thats for sure :)

anyone for some ergot wine.

I really hope you can find the cause and then some relief with modern medicine.

please remember im just an ex cook though and not a doctor.

Hi all, specially @Endopharm which recommended me to do this,

I booked an MRI with angiography, which basically means that they're going to see the veins of the brain too. Its scheduled for the 8th of August.

If i live to see the results, i'll tell you what they see.

If i not update my status after 8th of August, then assume i'm death.

Best regards.

Hi all, specially @Endopharm which recommended me to do this,

I booked an MRI with angiography, which basically means that they're going to see the veins of the brain too. Its scheduled for the 8th of August.

If i live to see the results, i'll tell you what they see.

If i not update my status after 8th of August, then assume i'm death.

Best regards.
Solid choice just to make sure dood!

You'll be ok and can't wait to see ya back on the boards chatting!

Also, if you see any abnormalities, ask your Dr. About lions mane. It's a remarkable mushroom/supplement that can help regenerate neurons in the brain and can help a tonne with brain related injuries.

I've had plenty of concussions and after 6 months of lions mane my Dr. Was pretty shocked in the catscan at how well my brain function was recovering

A blend of Extacy and Retard, to describe the condition of those that took enough MDMA/pills to negatively affect their cognitive abilities.
Seeing people's lips move, hearing the noises that they're making perfectly but not understanding a word a of what they're saying or completely misunderstanding it, is such a weird feeling. That, or saying something yourself that makes perfect sense in your head, but then people look at you funny and apparently you've just made some random noises that don't mean anything. I kind of love that state of mind, though it feels very weird and I only like it when among people that I know well

I had to go to the ER this morning.

Woke up at 4AM with my insides burning and projectile vomitted 4 times.

This is the 3rd time in 2 weeks that it's happened to me. Has happened to me before on other AD's, but I always tried to pass it off as "side effect".
Indeed nausea from AD's is common but this was accompanied by high internal body temperature, tremors, ataxia, etc...

I took a klonopin and went back to bed for a bit but told my doc about this morning & they made me go to the ER.
Of course by then a lot of the symptoms had subsided. Had to take my whole daily doses of clonazepam to get my hands to stop shaking.
Got an IV shot of Zofran & sent home. Bloodwork was normal.

Could these 3 episodes in 2 weeks be mild episodes of "serotonin syndrome"? I mean, internal burning, confusion & ataxia accompanied it.

Also, there's no proof that low serotonin is what causes depression. So if my serotonin levels are normal & then I get on a steady diet of AD's, couldn't that result in SS?

This AD has a half life of 32 hours. And it's not the only one that's done this to me before.

Either way I am really disillusioned and I'm afraid I'll be told to keep taking it anyway or be looked at as "non-compliant" for not wanting to deal with these side effects.

Why are all these psychiatric drugs so toxic and with vile side effect profiles? At least for me they are. Antipsychotics included.

Last edited:
So many of the scripted meds effect each other , like i mentioned earlier the tramadol and ssri caused me seizures/confusion. it even said on gp screen cant be prescribed together . then get found bleeding from mouth after biting thru tongue, so scared nearly hit paramedic as he tried to help. they were insisting id taken something which apart from the high amount or tram hadn't.
also something similar to symptoms u mentioned from mirtrazapine and opiate, first exacerbates second massively. suprisingly this wasnt a contra on gps screen at time so makes u wonder how many things they fook up in this regard , maybe even 3 meds causing same thing. are u on anything new etc? gabapentine, amitripylene , ssris , maois all dont mix well for example
I'm on Buprenorphine, Gabapentin, Clonazepam. Clomipramine, Propranalol & Prazosin.

I'm fine until I try to take the clomipramine, which is new. Same thing happened when I tried Effexor.
Ironically my doc took me off the effexor cause I was having the same issue with it & then goes & puts me on this new one. which does the same thing. lol

I'm fine when on the other meds, but as soon as I try an SSRI/SNRI. I just feel constantly sick & get shaking hands & chattering teeth.

ye sounds like something is wacky with your seritonin.

some people just cant take seritonergic compounds.

really seritoninergic compounds dont stop depression they just mask it by making the person more docile and dopy.

think of morphine and pain.

the pain is still there but you dont notice it as much due to the opiate.

I found I was still as depressed when taking ssri's but did not wish to dwell on it as my mind was numb.

depression doesnt even have to be about chemicals in the head it can also be thought patterning or emotions triggered by events in life.

to be honest I would not be taking ssri's if I had any of those problems when taking them.

if your right and it is mild serotonin syndrom the more you do it the worse it will get.

take a record of your mood when your not on them and if its in exceptable parameters I would tell the doc you dont want them.

if its not in execeptable parameters I would be talking about alternatives that are not working on that part of the brain.

but if you keep a diary of your problems on the drugs and your emotional state off them the doctor will more than likely listen

as they have evidence of the situation and can act without as much fear of screwing up.

na mdma is giving the poster probs too :(

what about micro dosing shrooms instead of ssri's

I have always found it works better for me at least.

if ssri's are causing probs XTC will too.

I was not so sure before as it was just the XTC but if its ssri's then its something to be concerned about.

ive seen quite a few rave bunnies melt down and it is as described (much like st anthonies fire with out the dead black bits)

shrooms dont seem to do this from my experience and to be honest most who have used them in microdose find them better than ssri's

with little to no side effects.

your lucky you and your friends are like most people and its not an issue but if you trip with enough people in time you will see it happen.

god damb scary thats for sure both for the poor victim and those around them.

ill keep looking

ye sounds like something is wacky with your seritonin.

some people just cant take seritonergic compounds.

really seritoninergic compounds dont stop depression they just mask it by making the person more docile and dopy.

think of morphine and pain.

the pain is still there but you dont notice it as much due to the opiate.

I found I was still as depressed when taking ssri's but did not wish to dwell on it as my mind was numb.

depression doesnt even have to be about chemicals in the head it can also be thought patterning or emotions triggered by events in life.

to be honest I would not be taking ssri's if I had any of those problems when taking them.

if your right and it is mild serotonin syndrom the more you do it the worse it will get.

take a record of your mood when your not on them and if its in exceptable parameters I would tell the doc you dont want them.

if its not in execeptable parameters I would be talking about alternatives that are not working on that part of the brain.

but if you keep a diary of your problems on the drugs and your emotional state off them the doctor will more than likely listen

as they have evidence of the situation and can act without as much fear of screwing up.
Yeah I'm gonna be seeing if I can switch back to Wellbutrin instead.

I have to be on something for my depression for "compliance". But none of the modern meds today help, or if they do help, it's because like you said, you feel too dopey and sick to even focus on how depressed you're feeling.

I use to be able to handle other serotonin-heavy compounds like tramadol, but the SSRIs/SNRI's feel so much more different.

I've been on Welbutrin before & it sucks but I'd rather deal with it's side effects than the ones from SSRIs.

If I do have any sort of imbalance, I truly believe it's my dopamine & endorphins that are lacking.
My procrastination, horrible attention span, constant day dreaming. loss of motivation & chronic pain are all enough to make me depressed.
This sounds like it could be helped by either a better opioid (other than buprenorphine) or a stimulant. But of course most doctors are not going to want to give an 'addict' thes4e drugs for mental health, which I think sucks because the original reason I used drugs to begin with was because they helped & I could tolerate them.

Hell if I could get on low dose amphetamine, it'd not only relieve my depression, but should theoretically improve the lackluster pain relief from my buprenorphine.
I also smoke less cigarettes (which is a good thing) when I'm on stimulants.

Though I am very aware of the anxiety risk involved with stims & the awful come downs. But these can be avoided & softened with a benzo.

Wish people had more say & control over what they'd like to put in their bodies. I have about equal experience with illict stuff & psyche meds & honestly, the psyche meds were messing me up & causing long lasting side effects much more than the illict drugs I used.

My doctor thinks putting me on a stimulant will not only look bad for them but make my anxiety worse. Which is a fair assessment, but it's not always the case. Im my experience, stimulants organized my thoughts & made me more socially adaptable. Which in return helped my anxiety because a lot of my anxiety comes from worrying about looking stupid in front of people or not being able to pay attention, etc.. If I were to go out in public right now at the drop of a hat, I would be stumbling all over my words & feeling very self conscious And I think some of it comes from my mind being too disorganized & daydreamy, which in return makes me anxious whenever I have to do something that requires an attention space. Which some kind of stimulant could help.

But alas, I'm not going to keep pushing doctors for drugs like this. I'm stubborn & when they ask me what I think, I give them my straight up opinion on what I think would help. If they don't like the idea, then I just have to suffer.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Since i feel so awful, i booked a MRA on another center for today.

So you'll know what is happening to me today.

I swear if i survive, I won't consume ever on my life.