• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Share I Truly Believe

I truly believe that most of mankind is fully stark raving bonkers even if only collectively, and the ones far less so ironically are commonly labelled and regarded as crazy. Lol

I think the ones commonly regarded as crazy are usually crazy, too, just like the hardline normies. It's a cry for attention. It's a breakdown and abandonment of logic for a desperate attempt at getting any response whatsoever. It's a tacit concession to the dominant narrative. It's suppressed truth distorted by polarization. In short, it is what They want.

The least crazy people are usually quite low key, silenced, marginalized. And suppressed truth leaks out with a slow, laborious process of doubt and the nurturing of uncertainty, not with headlines of alien overlords and flat earth.

i truly believe that the words that come out of my mouth can and will do manifest my future. for along time i believed in the secret and its quite a lengthy process but i can conjure up ideas and make them real. i believe i am a money magnet. i tell every person the truth and they don't believe me. thats when shit gets real. i allow for the universe to show me what needs to be learned, one time i was sitting on the side walk , i was homeless at the time, and having just described the thought process of being a money magnet , that i can have money come to me . While im sitting on the sidewalk a guy drives up to us and asks how much for the bbq? what! my kitchen?? i said . well seven dollars so i can get some cigarettes. he then proceeds to ask me how much fir this? how much for that? in total i received $60 by selling stuff other people had thrown away . without having to go anywhere i showed her that when i ask specific fo what i want i open myself to the universe to allow me to recieve anything i want.

I think the ones commonly regarded as crazy are usually crazy, too, just like the hardline normies. It's a cry for attention. It's a breakdown and abandonment of logic for a desperate attempt at getting any response whatsoever. It's a tacit concession to the dominant narrative. It's suppressed truth distorted by polarization. In short, it is what They want.

The least crazy people are usually quite low key, silenced, marginalized. And suppressed truth leaks out with a slow, laborious process of doubt and the nurturing of uncertainty, not with headlines of alien overlords and flat earth.
Now that surely IS a little direct jab. I don't ever attempt to make my points this way personally.

I never actually ever once said or implied either ftr that we live on a flat Earth.

It shows how people don't pay attention. Because I never postulated this at all.

Alien overlords. Who knows? Us? Dumbed down miseducated easy control through money, energy, war, food, law etc going "downhill" (an old English phrase for past 40) before we can really in honesty deduce much, let alone act upon it, patching up life's errors in many cases paying bills.

So how likely are we to know anyway?

Regardless I don't think about that. Nanotech is utterly real though. That no way came from man every man is comprised of it.

I've seen the evidence in myself, recorded it clearly. Freaky stuff. We are part technological inherently but not by nature.

Now that surely IS a little direct jab. I don't ever attempt to make my points this way personally.

I never actually ever once said or implied either ftr that we live on a flat Earth.

It shows how people don't pay attention. Because I never postulated this at all.

Alien overlords. Who knows? Us? Dumbed down miseducated easy control through money, energy, war, food, law etc going "downhill" (an old English phrase for past 40) before we can really in honesty deduce much, let alone act upon it, patching up life's errors in many cases paying bills.

So how likely are we to know anyway?

Regardless I don't think about that. Nanotech is utterly real though. That no way came from man every man is comprised of it.

I've seen the evidence in myself, recorded it clearly. Freaky stuff. We are part technological inherently but not by nature.

It wasn't a direct jab. I would've responded the same to that comment regardless of who wrote it and the post history. I used flat earth as an example and i haven't seen you post about that subject.

"Who knows?" is my point.

It wasn't a direct jab. I would've responded the same to that comment regardless of who wrote it and the post history. I used flat earth as an example and i haven't seen you post about that subject.

"Who knows?" is my point.
That's fully fair.

Apolagies for the assertion. I am call it highly nervy for numerous reasons, not nervous. Very physical thing strangely but then not really as our minds depend upon body brain and NS.

I agree. I never spoke about E.T.'s, UFO's, distant galaxies etc myself through life.

Just on what's here in the moment.

Right now in life my hands are tied tackling something real. My focus goes there. But it pertains to so much unanswered still. So in my mind it's impossible not to be conscious of this.

One general point. I actually always see what I don't want to see. No rose tints.

I simply seek truth. Very hard quest.

Again though this living Nanotech stuff & black goo is real and present, and there will be much behind it and further afield.

That's not my focus though.

Isn't Putin going to blow us all up anyway? I'm hoping not myself.

jIbypMB.jpg

I truly believe that some people are gifted with tapping into magic and dedicated to using this gift to opening up dreams.

Dogs are from Mars and cats are from Venus. ‘Nuff said.

I truly believe . . . SOME DAYS YOU JUST WANT TO UNLEASH YOUR FLYING MONKEYS.

I truly believe . . . something that makes the world a better place is . . . kindness, music, and having air that you can breathe . . . as opposed to the simple taken for granted act of breath that might not be an option.

The US government has been surveilling me lol ya right not like local undercovers like from Virginia and Maryland complete ghosts
Russians, two young women, lived above me for a year and before they moved out they had special equipment monitoring me X-ray style through my bedroom ceiling

I truly believe that you should NOT EAT wedding cake (or anything else) that was prepared by someone who hates you.

I truly believe when the sun goes down it comes up as the moon ! ☀️🌕

It can be achieved if you really want, I truly believe.
0X8fXIO.gif

I truly believe that I am preparing for something that is not going to go well,
and that I can and will be able somehow. Even though I won’t. So that’s it.

I truly believe that I miss @Painful One so very much and worry for her and about her every day. I don’t make friends very easily unfortunately but I keep trying too. But if I could ever make a friend I sure would wish it could be her. And of course I will always really and truly believe that I hope so very very truly much that WE ALL didn’t SCARE her away too badly. Gos I was so lucky to be close and have a special friendship or bond. Or at least I really wanted to and kept trying. Be well you beautiful YOU, the @Painful One , be well. I worry so much for you. As I am sure so many do as well.