Open Discussion i'd like to have my email client display info about my BL notifications. Ideally the whole message content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wareika

Bluelighter
The reason i'm asking is i can't remember where i saw the option.
I'm pretty sure i did see that option ..

Was it on BL or on my mail client . .?

Last edited:
Do you mind if I chimed in here and added there should be an ignore thread function. If I don't want to see a thread that I once added my two cents to I shouldn't have to see it anymore. Later

Do you mind if I chimed in here and added there should be an ignore thread function. If I don't want to see a thread that I once added my two cents to I shouldn't have to see it anymore. Later
How should i have executed a search for this topic Darvocet?

I wasn't making a comment on yours I've been meaning to say for a while— that is open a thread re ignoring as in not seeing at all when you click on 'threads with my posts' some political thread or another annoying thread I once added my two cents to.

I decided to piggyback on your post... not meant to derogate it in any way though...

Last edited:
didn't help or resolve much, & didn;t even leave a joke CONGRATS

I'm not a moderator. I'm not much of a comedian either. a cracked wheat joke from time to time

Go into your account and scroll down to "preferences." Uncheck the option you don't want notifications from anymore.

0AWouPF.jpg

Last edited:
Go into your account and scroll down to "preferences." Uncheck the option you don't want notifications from anymore.

0AWouPF.jpg
Tried but there's no way to filter "threads with my posts" to avoid the Suckers & Losers threads

The reason i'm asking is i can't remember where i saw the option.
I'm pretty sure i did see that option ..

Was it on BL or on my mail client . .?
Hmmm, I'm not sure about such an option but maybe @TheLoveBandit might have a better answer.

Do you suppose Xenforo's telling me I'm a sucker and a loser?
Could be.

Are you talking about never seeing a thread again at all, or simply no longer getting notifications for a particular thread you've commended on? If the second, you can select unwatch at the top of the thread.

Hmmm, I'm not sure about such an option but maybe @TheLoveBandit might have a better answer.

Could be.

Are you talking about never seeing a thread again at all, or simply no longer getting notifications for a particular thread you've commended on? If the second, you can select unwatch at the top of the thread.
I already have notifications for Threads turned off. I'm talking about when I pull down forums and click threads with your posts there's certain threads that keep comint up that I'm not interested in, I wish there was a way to make them invisible

You should be able to turn on email notifications for certain things (PMs, thread replies, etc.) in the Bluelight notification settings.

I wasn't making a comment on yours I've been meaning to say for a while— that is open a thread re ignoring as in not seeing at all when you click on 'threads with my posts' some political thread or another annoying thread I once added my two cents to.

I decided to piggyback on your post... not meant to derogate it in any way though...
all kool. appreciate it. im a total disaster . ;)

Could be.

thanx deficIT, i should have phrased my question better.

basically i want to see the content of a PM in my email client, is that possible?

if you have a second away from flirting with nurse ratchet, can you send me a pm :)

thanx deficIT, i should have phrased my question better.

basically i want to see the content of a PM in my email client, is that possible?

if you have a second away from flirting with nurse ratchet, can you send me a pm :)
Nah it's not a thread notification issue, just would like my email client to display the content of my PMs
and i dunno if thats a BL or Email preference ..

You should be able to turn on email notifications for certain things (PMs, thread replies, etc.) in the Bluelight notification settings.
thanx arrall, i appreciate it.

i'll go through all of these settings again.

i havent found it yet. when i find it i'll report back :>

Status
Not open for further replies.