I'd like to make an app for blue light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuprenorphineKid

Greenlighter
Havent been able to find any apps for easier blue light access on Android. So I've decided I'm going to make one. Blue light has literally saved my life before and countless others' I'd like to have that trend continue on into this next generation by integrating this site into app form. Lets face it, with Googles rules on Drug searches and how they introduce web pages you haven't visited before is broken and at our disadvantage. Sure we're all good but there's a whole nother generation of people with unanswered drug questions. I will begin work on this app immediately. For any contributions or questions you can message me on Instagram under "tianeptinekid" or you can message me on here, I'll try my best to keep a good check on it. Take care all

Havent been able to find any apps for easier blue light access on Android. So I've decided I'm going to make one. Blue light has literally saved my life before and countless others' I'd like to have that trend continue on into this next generation by integrating this site into app form. Lets face it, with Googles rules on Drug searches and how they introduce web pages you haven't visited before is broken and at our disadvantage. Sure we're all good but there's a whole nother generation of people with unanswered drug questions. I will begin work on this app immediately. For any contributions or questions you can message me on Instagram under "tianeptinekid" or you can message me on here, I'll try my best to keep a good check on it. Take care all

I'll use it!

Well damn. Your enthusiasm is noted and appreciated, but it strikes me as odd you'd come on board and with your first post insist on personally making a mobile app for Bluelight.

This is something that we've talked about as staff plenty, and have decided to not go through with for various reasons.

But yeah, you would need approval from staff before embarking on any kind of endeavor like that, you can't just make an unsanctioned app for Bluelight, pretty sure that violates all sorts of things in the BLUA.

Hey man welcome and thanks for the efforts but maybe this would open too many doors to people getting more harm than good. I could come up with several off the top of my head but will keep them there.
So where do you keep the source code? Are you on github? Any way to validate the work you have previously worked on or can I maybe validaye through co-coders? Just finding the idea of a stranger (no offence) obtaining all the data that an android app could/does (through permissions) upload to where ever it is told a bit spooky. Can you not see the pickle we run up on?
Again; welcome to BL.
What other pastimes you into? Any drug use? Hobbies other than coding?
Peace and be safe

Last edited:
Not meaning to be rude but I find it a little suss or strange coming from a brand new account. Welcome to BL though.

As deficiT mentioned theres many reasons for not doing that. Even if it was decided to do it I am doubtful it would get approved.

Last year we attempted (pill reports- a sister HR site) to establish an app and googleplay straight away denied the initial request as we wanted to confirm it would be allowed before starting to physically make/code it. It was a short and rather stern no.

I would imagine BL may hypothetically have the same response.

Just gonna close this as I believe it's been answered and served it's purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.