• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random Ideas on how to make life more interesting

Same to give strong meds-stimulants to children with ADHD.....its so bizarre.Overmedicated nation....yea man that is different planet for me this US
Its happening in Europe too. I dont know what kind of doctors we have. They Would medicate his son or her daughter? If its yes we are in a crazy World. Not only children is over medicated . All the population is being overmedicated. Ive been overmedicated a couple of times, one time I remember I went two weeks at the hospital to detox of heroin, during this time I pissed in the bed and I didnt realise, at night I got out of the room I was,a and walked around all hospital to find some meds and syringes, at that time I wasnt in needles, so you can imagine how overmedicated Iwas.Last day I couldnt walk without help. The recovery time It was 3 or 4 months I cant remember. I did rest in bed and only thing I did was listen to music and try to dance. It was horrible experience.
❤️sorry little bit off topic.
Bro something to do is walk in the nature, prepare and Cook your own healthy food, martial arts are cool, meditation, if you have car go to other places, lots of towns to discover. I dont know lots of things that I dont do and I have to.

Well,if u go through detox facility or psychiatry institution-yes.there give a lot of med-neuroleptics,antipsychotics,benzos..etc...in this post i mean,that here is not common drugs for adhd.....not heard of some diagnosed with this condition....don't onow why