If I catch Corona should I stop taking AAS?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I know they weaken the immune system they say, if the answer is no I’m not sure I will completely listen I feel I’m strongest when I’m in line mentally physically and spiritually and while combating some drug abuse issues I created for myself my body is not at 100% right now.

Things like trenbolone, anti estrogens, hgh?

and side note, for another educated on the liver, is it important to “take a break” from things like caffeine / pre workouts, supplements, vitamins to give liver and kidneys a break?

My direct family I live with just flew back from Florida so I may be directly exposed and at risk which blows.

If your doses aren't huge you should be alright. Moderate to low doses you should be ok like 500mg total and under.
As per liver toxicity, the things you mentioned are fine. More or less you'd want to take a break from stimulants to reduce tolerance but that's about it really unless you have underlying kidney issues

Regarding hygiene, I think we all know the basic steps. Make your own plate.

Cups ( two ) //-- 1 personal sponge. 3 forks/3 spoons. 2 Bowls/ Personal toilet paper/wet tissues. You set to go. As for the liver, you have nothing to worry about. Caffeine's doesn't affect the liver, you can Google yourself.

Stims where you need to let it go for a while.

I find AAS increases the immune system and most people I know have said the same. I’ve seen mixed things in literature but anecdotally I’ve found my immune system to slash every stronger when on, no question.

Growth strengths immunity too as well iirc. I’d definitely stay away from tren with the potential airway inflammation.

Exposure is still over blown at this point generally through. It’s still a very, very small percentage of the total population and I just flew through Miami, New York Kennedy, and Lisbon airports a week ago...zero symptoms here.