If the answer isn't beer, the question is wrong

F.U.B.A.R.

Hymenoptera Hippie
You should've seen it inside of me...

I'm not sure whether I'm disappointed or relieved to have not witnessed that event.

Never mind ruined the thread, I reckon you've probably also ruined your arse if you're using shit like that...

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: BDD, NMI
Staff member
Like seriously who the fuck is alcohol free beer marketed to?

Alcoholics who don't drink anymore? Why would they cock tease themselves on beer with no alcohol???

get that shit outta my face!

fuckin O'douls more like O'tools

December Flower

Bluelighter
there is no problem too big for beer. iirc
media.media.6ebb5618-f94c-41eb-a2c1-484b18696dcb.original1024.jpg

Klue

Bluelight Crew
In my late twenties the answer was always about 30 beers. These days its none or binging a dozen a few times a year.

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
People are always going on about stupid conspiracy theories about 9/11 or the moon landings or that the earth is flat.

When are they gonna expose the real conspiracy. The largest conspiracy of them all.

That being the conspiracy to suggest that anyone actually likes beer.

I'm convinced it's not true. It's a giant plot by the beer company's relying on male insecurity to create a social pressure to force people to pretend that they actually enjoy beer.

But they don't, and if you think you do, you're mistaken. That's the social indoctrination giving you the placebo effect that beer tastes good.

It's all a big fraud. Beer isn't even the only example. There's a smaller scale version of this conspiracy running in Australia where everyone pretends they like vegemite.

And what is vegemite? It's a byproduct of beer manufacturing. Coincidence?

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
People are always going on about stupid conspiracy theories about 9/11 or the moon landings or that the earth is flat.

When are they gonna expose the real conspiracy. The largest conspiracy of them all.

That being the conspiracy to suggest that anyone actually likes beer.

I'm convinced it's not true. It's a giant plot by the beer company's relying on male insecurity to create a social pressure to force people to pretend that they actually enjoy beer.

But they don't, and if you think you do, you're mistaken. That's the social indoctrination giving you the placebo effect that beer tastes good.

It's all a big fraud. Beer isn't even the only example. There's a smaller scale version of this conspiracy running in Australia where everyone pretends they like vegemite.
And what is vegemite? It's a byproduct of beer manufacturing. Coincidence?
I agree. Ions needs to stfu.

Glad you said it first, being polite is not easy is it?

Beer isn't the answer, but it helps.