If the answer isn't beer, the question is wrong

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
People are always going on about stupid conspiracy theories about 9/11 or the moon landings or that the earth is flat.

When are they gonna expose the real conspiracy. The largest conspiracy of them all.

That being the conspiracy to suggest that anyone actually likes beer.

I'm convinced it's not true. It's a giant plot by the beer company's relying on male insecurity to create a social pressure to force people to pretend that they actually enjoy beer.

But they don't, and if you think you do, you're mistaken. That's the social indoctrination giving you the placebo effect that beer tastes good.

It's all a big fraud. Beer isn't even the only example. There's a smaller scale version of this conspiracy running in Australia where everyone pretends they like vegemite.
And what is vegemite? It's a byproduct of beer manufacturing. Coincidence?
I agree. Ions needs to stfu.

Glad you said it first, being polite is not easy is it?

Beer isn't the answer, but it helps.

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
i love beer

mostly West Coast IPAs

and i hate those New England Hazy IPAs

i also like Black IPAs but i don't see them too often anymore

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
FMwYrb6l.jpg

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
@Mr. Krinkle

What's your favorite brewery in the area? I probably like Three Magnets the best.

are you in my area too?

favorite....hmmm tough call but i'll call it a 3 way tie between Old schoolhouse brewing, Bale Breaker, and Georgetown brewing....Stoup is really good too so they're a runner up

December Flower

Bluelighter
People are always going on about stupid conspiracy theories about 9/11 or the moon landings or that the earth is flat.

When are they gonna expose the real conspiracy. The largest conspiracy of them all.

That being the conspiracy to suggest that anyone actually likes beer.

I'm convinced it's not true. It's a giant plot by the beer company's relying on male insecurity to create a social pressure to force people to pretend that they actually enjoy beer.

But they don't, and if you think you do, you're mistaken. That's the social indoctrination giving you the placebo effect that beer tastes good.

It's all a big fraud. Beer isn't even the only example. There's a smaller scale version of this conspiracy running in Australia where everyone pretends they like vegemite.

And what is vegemite? It's a byproduct of beer manufacturing. Coincidence?
Wow American beer must suck even more than I've experienced. I only drank the top 10 from some online page, and the sucked. If that was the top 10, I don't want to imagine the bottom 10.
But yeah, if that warm watery piss was what I had to drink and call it "beer", I'd be unhappy too. You should drink some good beer, actually, before you judge all of beerdom :D

People come from all over the world to drink our beer. This is because our beer actually tastes fucking amazing. We got this herb-y taste that people just love, prolly cuz it's not warm american piss water. If I wouldn't be scared of developing a habit I'd drink this stuff every day, honestly it's the best tasting drink I know, especially Ruß'n & Goaß'n, I love those.

It's like drinking Morrison's Cola and then sayin "Wow, Cola tastes like shit". Well, yeah, Morrison's Cola does. Beer from anywhere but south of the Weißwurstäquator is just like Morrison's Cola, a cheap rip-off. There's some exemptions, like Norway, Denmark, Belgium, they know what they're doing, the beer is not bad. But American/UK beer? Actually I think it's kind of insulting to call this shit beer. Especially Ale and so-called "Malt Liquor" in the US, please fucking kill me before I have to drink another drop of this disgusting brew. You guys would really profit from a Reinheitsgebot, it would eliminate like 90% of your beers, and would only allow properly made beer.

Last edited: