If the answer isn't beer, the question is wrong

Zephyn

Bluelighter
Maybe it's because I only ate slim Jim's and drank 4 4oz of shittu beer

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
getting drunk on beer just involves way too much pissing.

well that's the thing, i don't drink to get drunk

i normally just drink 2 beers a day

im not actually a big fan of being drunk...a little buzz is cool - and getting a little hammered once in a while when im out, is ok, but thats only once in a blue moon

the last time i was pretty tossed, i won some tickets for the Great Pumpkin Beer Festival at Seattle Center, where the space needle is....Oct 2019

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter

im not actually a big fan of being drunk...a little buzz is cool - and getting a little hammered once in a while when im out, is ok, but thats only once in a blue moon

the last time i was pretty tossed, i won some tickets for the Great Pumpkin Beer Festival at Seattle Center, where the space needle is....Oct 2019
I'm on a mission once i start so i been trying to avoid.

Zephyn

Bluelighter

What is "drunk" exactly?

Zephyn

Bluelighter
I mean where's the line between tipsy, drunk, and shit faced?

Skorpio

Moderator: N&PD
Staff member
are you in my area too?

favorite....hmmm tough call but i'll call it a 3 way tie between Old schoolhouse brewing, Bale Breaker, and Georgetown brewing....Stoup is really good too so they're a runner up
Probably.

Additionally, I like urban family for their sours, and will occasionally get really good lucky envelope beers.

It took me a while to realize Georgetown beers were all point break references. I was disappointed Bodi wasn't a Steely Dan reference.

mal3volent

Moderator: TL, S&G
Staff member
I mean where's the line between tipsy, drunk, and shit faced?

5c0BMC9.jpg

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
Probably.

Additionally, I like urban family for their sours, and will occasionally get really good lucky envelope beers.

It took me a while to realize Georgetown beers were all point break references. I was disappointed Bodi wasn't a Steely Dan reference.

I think it's just the two tho - Bodhi and the Johnny Utah

Lucille is the name of the block the brewery is on - or it's at least the intersection

and i think Manny's Pale is one of the owners