• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

IF YOU ARE NEW, Then Check Out Our Policy On Using "SWIM"

Lol I was thinking... Some people say things like "My pet parrot ingested 80mg of oxycontin...". I picture law enforcement agencies seeing that, and arresting the person on suspicion of murdering their pet bird (as such a huge dose would surely kill any small animal).

Also who are these police officers that are perusing the forums looking to arrest drug users? They'd have to go through all the trouble of contacting the ISP to match the IP address with the person who's using the computer, and even then, there might be multiple people at that house... it's such a huge amount of trouble to arrest someone on drug possession charges.

The whole self-incrimination thing is absurd for SO many reasons. Reinforces the stereotype of moron drug users.

My friend Swim has a pet turtle named Swimette. If Swim gives Swimette 40mg IM Ketamine, will Swim be able to re-use that syringe for plugging MDMA? 8(

He will, just make sure he doesn't clean it before re-using it. Cleaning it removes the bacteria, which is a huge part of the the MDMA high.

It's 2019, and these two old comments made me laugh for 5 minutes. I don't know if it's the fact that I haven't laughed in so long that my sense of humor is broken, or that you painted such an absurd visual that it was genuinely hilarious. It must be the latter, because I think I now have to go get a turtle and name it swimette. And thanks for the tip on the re-use, although I wouldn't have cleaned it anyway, turtles are sensitive creatures and I'm sure swimette would be offended it appeared her used syringe needed decontamination.

I mean, it's only a butthole, what could possibly go wrong.

The site used to look a lot different back in the day didn’t it? I remember lurking back then and don’t remember it looking like this

Yeah we upgraded forum software. It's been awesome, the new technology is much more streamlined and well-designed. And lets people edit posts on mobile without deleting the post. And highlighting text to quote a part of a post has saved me so much time, I love it.