• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social If you don't wash it, I won't suck it. What is your dealbreaker in a relationship?

I wonder why some girls do, I mean with guys, it makes since because they have prostates, with girls, it’s kinda just wierd tbh lol. I mean I’m not judging the girls that do, I just don’t understand

Maybe there’s some masochism going on
Masochism and the taboo aspect of it, perhaps? Also, when in in the throes of hot, chemical attraction to another...I tend to get lost in the moment and just go with it. I have done things I never thought I would do, only because I was supremely turned on and I guess I'm an adventurous lover?! I enjoy getting guys off through prostate play.
you might be eating the wrong pussy?!
Also must add, that pussy should not smell like fucking honeysuckle or roses or any artificial anything. There is no need to douche!!! Douching is for women who think their vag should smell like anything other than what it is intended to smell like...there is a natural PH balance going on in there. Do not disturb!!! And I am not trying to offend all y'all dudes, but pussy is supposed to smell earthy and I think women have been shamed about this. So, they go and fucking buy shit to make their perfectly normal vaginas smell like rain or fucking sunflowers and shit. Cock has an odor too. One I happen to love and be cool with. Cannot imagine a dude buying some sort of spray to make his dick smell like what? A cheeseburger???!

Wow. If I had a choice between the taste of pussy and the taste of apricots when I'm servicing my lady...

Damn sure I'd pick apricots wtf are you smoking?????

I mean, pussy is one of those tastes that you'll abide by and accept, but if there was a fruity alternative, you'd be obliged to accept
I don't even know what apricots are! LMAO! But you did validate my idea that it was just another popular, fruity fragrance that can be found in Axe body spray (for women), now I don't need to look it up, thanx! I smoke these cheap cigarettes called Native (the last brand you can buy for less than $3), and I'm certain there's some toxic chemical-preservatives in them that influence the genesis of my ideas, but I'm already from Huntington West Virginia (the most polluted city in the nation) so what's to be expected?
I just created an account here this evening. I can't believe I've never been here before. My words may be humorous on the surface, but underneath there's a lot of pain: My dumbass doctor (she's only a Nurse Practitioner) has taken me from 4 mg's of clonazepam a day, down to 2 mg's, and I think I'm losing my shit. The taper was way to fast, and I can support this claim with "printed" medical/scientific proof. She still won't budge, and if I have to go to the ER I'm going to sue her practice for malpractice. Plus there's all of this other cloudy shit that's going on with my AD that I still can't figure out, and now that my K-Pin dose is next to nothing, the dysphoria is at a peak.

Sincerely, FartscontainCH4

I don't even know what apricots are! LMAO!
They're a fruit. Best way to describe them would be as being halfway in between peaches and oranges.
My dumbass doctor (she's only a Nurse Practitioner) has taken me from 4 mg's of clonazepam a day, down to 2 mg's, and I think I'm losing my shit. The taper was way to fast, and I can support this claim with "printed" medical/scientific proof. She still won't budge, and if I have to go to the ER I'm going to sue her practice for malpractice. Plus there's all of this other cloudy shit that's going on with my AD that I still can't figure out, and now that my K-Pin dose is next to nothing, the dysphoria is at a peak.
Hope you feel better, @FartscontainCH4. Just hang in there and take things day by day. If things persist as being unpleasant but not quite ER level, just try to distract yourself with some hobbies or reading or whatever you feel like doing that isn't drug related and try to get some daily exercise in as well. Benzo withdrawals fucking suck, but you can certainly get through this.

I don't even know what apricots are! LMAO! But you did validate my idea that it was just another popular, fruity fragrance that can be found in Axe body spray (for women), now I don't need to look it up, thanx! I smoke these cheap cigarettes called Native (the last brand you can buy for less than $3), and I'm certain there's some toxic chemical-preservatives in them that influence the genesis of my ideas, but I'm already from Huntington West Virginia (the most polluted city in the nation) so what's to be expected?
I just created an account here this evening. I can't believe I've never been here before. My words may be humorous on the surface, but underneath there's a lot of pain: My dumbass doctor (she's only a Nurse Practitioner) has taken me from 4 mg's of clonazepam a day, down to 2 mg's, and I think I'm losing my shit. The taper was way to fast, and I can support this claim with "printed" medical/scientific proof. She still won't budge, and if I have to go to the ER I'm going to sue her practice for malpractice. Plus there's all of this other cloudy shit that's going on with my AD that I still can't figure out, and now that my K-Pin dose is next to nothing, the dysphoria is at a peak.

Sincerely, FartscontainCH4
Dude!!! You must go to the store STAT, and buy a couple apricots!! Delicious stuff! Like a small peach, soft on the outside, juicy on the inside. Unless you get the dried janks. Get fresh!!!

They're a fruit. Best way to describe them would be as being halfway in between peaches and oranges.

Hope you feel better, @FartscontainCH4. Just hang in there and take things day by day. If things persist as being unpleasant but not quite ER level, just try to distract yourself with some hobbies or reading or whatever you feel like doing that isn't drug related and try to get some daily exercise in as well. Benzo withdrawals fucking suck, but you can certainly get through this.
Thank you for the kind words. I'm still brand new to this thread (all threads in general), and I'm not sure if you can see my likes. If I don't have the mental-clarity to respond directly to comments, then I at least want to acknowledge your time & effort with a like. I used to exercise regularly, and that's when I felt at my peak. I've been inert for so long (8 years) that Jane Fonda would run me into the ground. Did you know Diazepam occurs naturally in some potatoes? I've always thought that more can be done with un & saturated hydrocarbons, than gasoline and motor oil. Are you familiar with Roe DEE um kymistry archives? Love/respect

I’ve always been challenged by a girlfriend considering one of her former boyfriends her BFF, best buddy, or best mate.

I don’t think it is connected to sexual jealousy as much as jealousy towards the longstanding and durable emotional intimacy she shares with him.

I feel more comfortable with women who clearly think every ex they have was a regrettable lapse in judgement / complete fuckwit.