• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Illness and intake method

Cgade

Bluelighter
Hello, I have a few concerns

I tried H (surely mixed with fentanyl) a few times lately and I always get sick on a such a small amount - much less than a bag - like a pinhead amount! After a few hours I vomit Profusely and shake and sweat. I never feel euphoria. I feel like I have the flu and hangover through the next day.

I drank it in tea (literally tea bag, water, sugar)

I eat it - put it on my finger and then directly on my tongue. The second time with this method I took 8mg ondansetron prior and subsequently puked only once and briefly, but I was still not feeling well the throughout the night and the next day.

I thought my illness was due to injestion method so I next snorted it. After three hours, I was puking profusely over the next 4 hours along with flu like symptoms.

Oh, and I always get the itching.

I’m concerned that using Benadryl to alleviate these symptoms will mess with my desired outcome.

So my questions are:

Is the tea I made a month ago still suitable to drink?

How do I get the effects without illness? I am a newbie and nervous about injecting myself.

Why is this not working at all? Is it possible I am getting either very potent product or bs product. Btw, the puking is not due to being cut with laxatives as I do not have any other gi problems.

Thanks so much!

This sounds like impure product. Some cuts are known to do this. Either that or you are highly sensitive to the emetic properties of opioids.

-GC