• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

IM ABOUT TO ROLL WITH BANGING MAGIC PILLS WITH MY 70 YEARS OLD DAD

So how did it went? This is Something I've Heard weed.. and stuff i smoke green with my kids but never benzos pe let's just Say i told them If i catch'em with needles to find the nearest bridge cuz If i.. and I
What the actual fuck you saying bro? XDDDD
NVM, I GOTCHA. Mhmm it went alright I guess, my dad was feeling floaty, soft and had a a really nice chat about life and other stuff while listening to some good salsa. It was ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ†—๏ธ , I guess so :p

I've never rolled or tripped with a family member before. I think it would be awesome, but my Dad hasn't ever even smoked marijuana. Well he said once at a party that he smoked what he thought might be marijuana. He said he didn't react well to it and had to pull over on his way home.

After seeing my ex wife freak out after trying marijuana I'm done giving drugs to people who have never tried them before.

I hope that you both enjoyed it @nznity!!

I've never rolled or tripped with a family member before. I think it would be awesome, but my Dad hasn't ever even smoked marijuana. Well he said once at a party that he smoked what he thought might be marijuana. He said he didn't react well to it and had to pull over on his way home.

After seeing my ex wife freak out after trying marijuana I'm done giving drugs to people who have never tried them before.

I hope that you both enjoyed it @nznity!!
Lol brooo,
My pops is quite a unique case. He's smoked Marijuana in his 20s then he's done coke during his 40s up to his 60th bday that I was drinking with him and I could hear him snorting in the bathroom haha. I didn't ask him or tell him that day, I was high as fk on IV morph and didn't ask for a bump bcus that would've been kinda awkward at the time but I was laughing looking at him with his eyes wide open talking 100 mph haha.
So I decided to get some pills yesterday and at first he was reluctant to do it but I knew these pills have pure mdma on em no speed no ugly cuts that would make him feel uncomfortable.
So I gave him half a pill, I ate an entire one and omg it fkn lasted 8-10hrs man. I'm guessing they have at least 250-300mg, very clean pills, that good smell of mdma that is distinctive. It wasn't a very deep profound experience cause he was tired and he only ate half, he went to sleep at 12. But those 2 hrs we had a nice chat, he was feeling soft from it. He went to sleep and I was peaking hardcore. I felt the effects strong until 9am, it finally faded away at 10am. Unbelievable, one of the best pills I've tried. Hard to find and a bit expensive thry cost me 2x as much as reg rolls but they totally worth it.
Thry are purple/pinkish teslas with the Distinctive Partysquad from the Netherlands logo(NL) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ๐Ÿ‘Œ.
Good experience xD, I did MDMA with meh old man, hehe.
This one is 4 the books.
Magic MDMA is lovely, good to know there's good ecstasy going round. ๐Ÿ˜€

I have only one pseudo-relative that I used to trip and roll with. My ex-stepdad's nephew. He's more than 10 years older than me.

I have only one pseudo-relative that I used to trip and roll with. My ex-stepdad's nephew. He's more than 10 years older than me.
Lols I've rolled tripped and done coke with several cousins thst are Same age as me( my family is very big Hehe)

What the actual fuck you saying bro? XDDDD
NVM, I GOTCHA. Mhmm it went alright I guess, my dad was feeling floaty, soft and had a a really nice chat about life and other stuff while listening to some good salsa. It was ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ†—๏ธ , I guess so :p

Similar to Midas, he was an ancient greek god who merged everything into gold once he touches.