Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

IM ABOUT TO ROLL WITH BANGING MAGIC PILLS WITH MY 70 YEARS OLD DAD

nznity

Bluelighter
thry are some 10/10 very fucking clean tesla pills
By the way this is purely a therapeutic experiment, my dad is a very cold person who doesn't express his feelings but Im doing this to confront him, to see what's inside of his head, this are VERY CLEAN MDMA PILLS WITH ABOUT 150-180MG SUPER CLEAN IVE ALREADY TRIED EM, I WANNA FINALLY FUCKING SET HIM FREE AND CHANGE HIS OUTLOOK ON LIFE.
Any thoughts?

Hope he had a recent check up with a doctor man. Sounds fun but potentially dangerous.

Knowing my dad who's similar age, his health, the meds he takes, family heart issues, his psychedelic inexperience, sounds like a potentially fatal disaster if I tried it with him.
Mhmmm my dad is 70 yo, but he doesn't take any pills nor he suffer from any condition.

I used to do drugs with my dad but he was only 45 - 50. Now he's almost 60 with some health conditions so doesn't risk it anymore. If your dad is healthy, sounds like it could be a good bonding experience. First time is always fun.

I'm off my fucking tits on MDMA, these pills are fucking MAGIC. I'm smoking a cigarette and my dad is beside me snoring xD.
PS I took half more, so 1 in total(me) half my dad

thry are some 10/10 very fucking clean tesla pills
By the way this is purely a therapeutic experiment, my dad is a very cold person who doesn't express his feelings but Im doing this to confront him, to see what's inside of his head, this are VERY CLEAN MDMA PILLS WITH ABOUT 150-180MG SUPER CLEAN IVE ALREADY TRIED EM, I WANNA FINALLY FUCKING SET HIM FREE AND CHANGE HIS OUTLOOK ON LIFE.
Any thoughts?
Make sure he knows hes going on a trip. Imagine, Getting dosed and Not even knowing what is wrong with you. Would be courteous so he can relax into it..?

Hello! Can you please help me find some good websites to get opiods like percocet? I'm new here. Years ago I was a member of a cool club that had many sites. Members shared their experiences with us.
Thanks so much!
Fighter
Sourcing is forbidden! No man sorry I can't.

My fucking God, this teslas are so good. My hands are all sweaty, I'm tossing and turning but slowly and in pure ecstasy 10/10 mofokers.
PS I bet my dad is the same in his bed hahahaha I can hear his phone from here, we haven't sleep 😂💯😝🥰

and why are you online instead of being with him and getting through this "gaslighting" i guess.. from " a cold person who doesn't express his feelings" before you say to me

and why are you online instead of being with him and getting through this "gaslighting" i guess.. from " a cold person who doesn't express his feelings" before you say to me
Cause if you fkn read my posts, youd know I'm fucking bedridden and can't walk, anyway it's k

Last edited:
I SWEAR GUYS, FUCK THE "MEH" THREAD ABD EVERYONE SAYING MAGIC IS NOT AROUND. CAUSE THESE PILLS ARE FUVKING FIYAHHHH
I ATE HALF AT 10.30 AND ABORHER HALF AT 11 PM. ITS FUCKING 7AM AND IM STIKL GOING AND ITS NOT AMPHET CAUSE I AINT FEELIN SPEEDY. OMG I FEEL SO BEAUTIFUL I CAN BARELY TYPE, I GOT THE BLURRY VISION STILL. ONCE AGQIN
F
U
K
THE MEH THREAD, THESE PILLS ARW SOMETHING ELSE GIRLS AND BOYS. MUCH LOVE 😘😘😘

Look man, as a major contributor to that thread, I am thrilled you have the magic down there in Lima. Awesome! And I think that it is amazing you and your dad are going there together. I wish I could do that with my own parents.

BUT - just because you have magic pills in distribution in Lima, Peru, that does not mean that everyone else everywhere in the world has the same products in circulation. You are missing the whole point of that thread, man. No one is claiming magic is not out there somewhere, just that there is a lot of shit on the market. I personally do not doubt that magic is out there, I am just not finding it personally.

Look man, as a major contributor to that thread, I am thrilled you have the magic down there in Lima. Awesome! And I think that it is amazing you and your dad are going there together. I wish I could do that with my own parents.

BUT - just because you have magic pills in distribution in Lima, Peru, that does not mean that everyone else everywhere in the world has the same products in circulation. You are missing the whole point of that thread, man. No one is claiming magic is not out there somewhere, just that there is a lot of shit on the market. I personally do not doubt that magic is out there, I am just not finding it personally.
Srry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I was drunk and rolling off my tits. I fuciing took em at 10.30 half another half at 11 and all the effects lasted till 9.30 wow. These pills are superbomb they have definitely 250-280mg. The nystagmus was pretty hardcore. Srry again, hope ull be able to score some magic in the near future too!
PS these pills are purple teslas with the "NL" stamp on the back.

Srry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I was drunk and rolling off my tits. I fuciing took em at 10.30 half another half at 11 and all the effects lasted till 9.30 wow. These pills are superbomb they have definitely 250-280mg. The nystagmus was pretty hardcore. Srry again, hope ull be able to score some magic in the near future too!
PS these pills are purple teslas with the "NL" stamp on the back.
Glad you got to enjoy some real euphoria considering the physical condition you're in.

Was really good to hear

Glad you got to enjoy some real euphoria considering the physical condition you're in.

Was really good to hear
Thank you, my brotha. Yeah, despite the situation I'm in.... I try to stay positive. It's very hard tbh, I have my ups and downs, mood swings, I cry alot but I have to carry on with my life....iunno the future is pretty uncertain for me atm. But as long as there is a lil bit of hope....🤧🙏😇😊

Cause if you fkn read my posts, youd know I'm fucking bedridden and can't walk, anyway it's k

So how did it went? This is Something I've Heard weed.. and stuff i smoke green with my kids but never benzos pe let's just Say i told them If i catch'em with needles to find the nearest bridge cuz If i.. and I