• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I'm looking for a way to consume cannabis with out coughing. Home made ideas.

Smoking Cannabis always causes a mild to moderate amount of coughing, depending how much is smoked. It looks like your options are to eat it, or consume liquid form.

I've smoked dab from some sort of bong contraption and I coughed like hell. Prolly took too big of a rip, though.
this is why i recommend trying a vape ice bong it should be a lot less harsh but its still sticky i guess and could make you cough, could try inhaling less each time too

2 feet of plastic tubing really helps reduce the harshness, and for the cart I am using, the tube does not seem to be collecting much in the way of residue, so I think most of the sticky THC is getting into me, but just a bit cooler.
took a break yesterday and maybe today too.

Sounds legit, I just don't like edibles. It takes so long to kick in you never know if you ate too much until it's too late.
I find it good to go with an eighth of ground bud for a stick of butter. Then depending how to you mold your butter, mine are in 2TBSP rectangles. 3TBSP 40 large marshmallows and 6cups of fruity pebbles cut into 15 squares in a 13" x 9" tray. One square is a good serving size. Probably about 5-10mg THC per square.

you need to get a pound of quality trim and make butter with that

or yea go the flower vape route - sometimes make me sneeze - it's probably not too fun to sneeze after hernia surgery :eeek:

I find it good to go with an eighth of ground bud for a stick of butter. Then depending how to you mold your butter, mine are in 2TBSP rectangles. 3TBSP 40 large marshmallows and 6cups of fruity pebbles cut into 15 squares in a 13" x 9" tray. One square is a good serving size. Probably about 5-10mg THC per square.

I’m on metric 🇨🇦 What’s the weight of a stick of butter? 1/4 lb?

Tom

Take some water soluble tabs, and boof 'em my dude (or, better yet, pre-made suppositories).

Outside of that, edibles are the only fool-proof cough-free method. Combustion and vaporization, no matter the product, will present that risk.

true, even with my vape extension tube, 3 days later I still have lung effects, will report when clear.
the stuff is just sticky.

this is why i recommend trying a vape ice bong it should be a lot less harsh but its still sticky i guess and could make you cough, could try inhaling less each time too
Without ever trying this imo this seems like a very suitable advice.

Eating decarboxelated (?) Cannabis or Hash has very different effects then smoking it and is unpredictable ime. Last time I used Coconut butter. Which also is full of satisfied Fatty acids and Hash, And microwave it. Maybe it was the incorrect fat and/ or a too low percentage of THC. But it didn't work as tapering aid. And I don't dare to go near a psychoactive dose as this can give a very long lasting heavy trip.

I quit cigarettes so don't want to smoke joint all the time. I bought a pax 3 vaporizer and I don't cough at all.
If you're going edibles make sure you decarb the weed before mixing with oil/butter.

The crock pot method will decarb on low and extract the cannabinoids as well. 3-4 hours on low.