• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I'm not completely out of the woods, but I can see the horizon

I pretty much smoke or take a edible everyday after work now. Takes a bit of ache out of the bones and helps me sleep.

Although this morning I woke up at 2 am and didn't have to work till 8 am, so that pretty much sucked

I was just thinking earlier that edibles are better for the body. Thc, cbd, cbg, terps and other parts and pieces of activated weed eaten I have found does ease pain, inflammation and those fuckin aches. I am thankful that I am past the aches for now but it's gettin' cold.
I miss my kratom for sure. It helps a lot for me. I may break down and get a little bit til I can get a pay check it would be a good investment for sure. Plus being off of it would increase its efficacy for a while.

Day 39 or so, I'd have to look at a calendar to be exact. Still going strong.

About once a week or so I have a dream that I took a vic and I wake up in a panic. Does this shit ever end ?

Had a drug dream last night. I was in a panic because I went somewhere and forgot to take my Tramadol with me and I always actually used to do this. And its been 2 years since I had one!

Had a drug dream last night. I was in a panic because I went somewhere and forgot to take my Tramadol with me and I always actually used to do this. And its been 2 years since I had one!
Still going through the same thing But it's getting easier.

@ 6am-64-14m. Where you at man, it helped talking to you

One dream about 3 weeks ago. I can deal with that. Being in Michigan I hate the winter and cold because it sucks.

But being a avoid outdoorsman and hunter I like the snow because the animal tracks tell me story's.

I hate the winter and cold because it sucks.
Yeah. it does. Specially with broke up shit. :zombie: ha
I like the thread... a cliffhanger or something. Once in a while I see a post and it's the next episode.
Would you say that it was not as expected, as expected or exceeds expectation? lol
See ya next time. ;)
Peace

Yeah. it does. Specially with broke up shit. :zombie: ha
I like the thread... a cliffhanger or something. Once in a while I see a post and it's the next episode.
Would you say that it was not as expected, as expected or exceeds expectation? lol
See ya next time. ;)
Peace
Not me. Ima 4 seasons person