• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin IMng Heroin

Sixxsicksickness

Greenlighter
Ok so to check if I'm in a vein it registers how do I know if I'm in my muscle ? Someone told me thumb on myhip and reach my hand back and pinch that's where my muscle there is but I don't wanna do too much in case I'm doing it wrong I don't wanna fuckmyself up too bad so I'm wasting my shit cuz I'm not getting high...... please help

@Sixxsicksickness I don't have the answer to your question, but someone will come along and tell you how to do it soon. Don't get impatient and screw up.

It might help to know what type of heroin this is.

Black tar.....& Thankyou I just want to leave my veins alone for as long as I can .... Had to learn that route the hard way.....so hopefully this is the easier way.....

From what i've heard, IM can be easily just as hazardous as IVing. Shooting nasty stuff like black tar heroin is asking for an infection.

I'd recommend you try plugging instead, it is orders of magnitude safer than IM and IV. Plugging will still give a good rush and has good legs and bioavailability.

I beg you to try plugging before you go plunging into a habit that's not any better than IV.

If you absolutely must IV or IM then get some micron wheel filters online. These will save you a lot of potential damage to your body.

I always smoked my tar, I didn't know that many people who IV'd it. It's not really supposed to be IV'd, it has many various impurities.

Ok so to check if I'm in a vein it registers how do I know if I'm in my muscle ? Someone told me thumb on myhip and reach my hand back and pinch that's where my muscle there is but I don't wanna do too much in case I'm doing it wrong I don't wanna fuckmyself up too bad so I'm wasting my shit cuz I'm not getting high...... please help

You don't really "know" you are in the muscle, it basically feels the same as injecting into the subcutaneous fat layer. There is a slight texture change from the fat to the muscle, but I notice it more pulling the needle out. Basically, you just inject into the correct part of your body using the correct length of needle and you get in there.

As for part of body, the easiest and surest IMO is the side of your thighs, midway between hip and knee. On your waist, the muscle you want to hit is the small hard one that's right under your hip bone, not the bigger softer tissue that fades into your ass cheek.

As for length of needle, it depends on your build and/or sex. If you're skinny, 1" should be sufficient to hit muscle in those areas. If you're heavier -- especially if you are a woman using the hip spot -- you may need 1.5" to be sure.

If you are muscling tar, you absolutely need to get wheel filters or you'll eventually get a nasty deep abscess no matter what your technique is. If you're using this form of heroin, I assume you're in the USA, where they're available online for a very reasonable price and small investment of cash. They can be reused with relative safety as well, so the cost per shot is pennies.

Yea, there's no indication similar to registering. You just have to trust based upon sight and feel that you're in a muscle. It's really not difficult. You'll find that most muscles in a relaxed state are easy to grab and chart using your sense of touch as a guide. It's very common to administer Intramuscular injections in the Deltoid, which is basically your shoulder. The way in which your Deltoid interacts with the other nearby muscles makes the process for locating a proper injection site pretty easy.

Think about a V shape. You're going to locate the upper end of your arm. This is going to be the clavicle. You should be able to find it easily. Now, take your hand and spread your two fingers into a "peace sign". Line up this V shape with the Deltoid muscle and you'll find that the shape pretty much forms a perfect boundary with the muscle itself. Now, you're going to want to inject at the "base" of this triangle, that is, not at the "point" of the triangle, but the part with a larger surface area closer to your clavicle.

Now, grab the muscle and really feel where it's at. Manipulate it, learn it and then grab your rig. You're going to want to insert it at a roughly 90 degree angle all the way down until the base of the barrel is flush with the skin. Then, you depress the plunger. It's normal to feel pain during the process, but it should be nothing more than 2 seconds of minor discomfort. It's really not bad. The Deltoid is considered the gold standard for IM injections and the glutes are a common second. In general, any injection is better above the waist than below due to simple gravity and shit.