View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☠ WARNING ☠ [Important NBOMe warning] Taking unknown blotters sold as LSD

Very good and informative post. :)

BUT-

I was wondering; how certain are we that this series of drugs are not orally active?

I can attest they are orally active but the name hasta be combined with another chemical cant member the nam.

I've taken 25c,25i,25b never had any issue with 25c,25i taken both up to 6000ug always great trips

But once I tried 25b and I overdosed but so did everyone else I almost died I had seziures foam was comming from my mouth I was incoherent what I believe happen was the sheet wasn't laid properly someone prally dipped it t was o or 3 times compared to the other none trips I'd say it was at least twice as strong what happen was I took 3 tabs went outside to smoke with my mom until her friend arrived we were out there maybe 20 minutes smoking weed then I started feeling weird like I've never felt before so I said I'm going inside I feel weird please co.e and check on me in 10 minutes well her friend arrived before that so she called a family friend to come sit with me before he could arrive I went into uncontrolable sezuires (completely unresponsive she walked in and saw this happening called 911 while the whole time our family friend was locked outside but she was to afraid to leave my side within 10 minutes cops and emts arrived i don't remember anything from the first seziure until waking up in the hospital

Hope this helps someone n I prally shouldn't say this in this thread but 25c was amazing 25i was good also but not as good as 25c and obviously 25b was horror

You will never know the exact dose unless you do it yourself witch is equally as risky

Sometimes half a tab can kill you

Thats why I went from getting sheets of 1000 hits to never touching it agian

Back in the day it was like 1000 hits for 150

I usta buy em of SR BACK WHEN DREAD RAN IT

Last edited:
Very certain at normal doses. There are no reports of active swallowed doses and many reports of inactive oral trials.

We are still not really certain about what happens at very high doses but willing testers are not easy to find!

Ever consider make they just got sold a blank tab can't just go about believing everything you hear

I've had possibly one of the worst trips of my life on 25-i. I went to a part with 'friends', they were drinking copious amounts and me, being me, thought it was smart to drop. One of the girls ended up vomiting, nearly choking in it, I was the only one looking after people, I finally sat down, sweating absolute buckets, and forgot to breathe for ten seconds. When I finally realised, I gulped in air, panic'd, ended up in ER. 25-i is incredibly unpredictable, I agree my setting was perhaps the worst possible, but the drug completely fucked with my head worse than normal acid, questioned whether I'd od'd or not. Stay safe.
That sounds Horrid! i was considering trying 1P-lsd, what is the difference between this & 25-i? & where can i purchase a drug testing kit for it?

That sounds Horrid! i was considering trying 1P-lsd, what is the difference between this & 25-i? & where can i purchase a drug testing kit for it?
1p-lsd is pretty much identical to LSD very safe physically spiritual enlightement trip. 25-i is very physically dangerous not spiritual just a almost psychotic visual trip.

Get a elhirch test kit from dancesafe.org to test for nbomes

This stuff is something very different than a typical psychedelic, and it definitely should be avoided at all costs. I've done it and many of my friends have done it. A long time ago. It's a very strange drug to say the least. It's highly unpredictable, but I'm not sure that the issue is dosage. I also am not sure that the issue is one's frame of mind or psyche either. The nature of its unpredictability seems to be governed by something other than set and setting, one's psyche, and dosage like a classical psychedelic would be. You can take it and have a good trip on it, and lots of people do. However, having a bad experience on it (even in low to moderate doses) can be something beyond simply having a difficult trip. It also is not necessarily influenced by one's tolerance to classical psychedelics either. No one really knows why it does what it does to some people.

Back when I was 19 or so, I used it (one tab, once), the guy I bought it from took it (two tabs, several times), and a few of my friends took it (one or two tabs, some once and some multiple times, even took three one time). I did not actually know that I was taking 25-I. I did know that the tab was "bitter", which meant that it may be something like this. However, I simply did not want to waste the money I spent on it and took it anyways. I actually had a great experience with it, which was very different than any sort of tryptamine or lysergic type drug. I actually was at a crowded nightclub when I took it, with loud music, crowds of people, lots of people I didn't know, etc. If I did this on mushrooms, acid, or any classical psychedelic, I most likely would either have a difficult trip or simply get paranoid and end up leaving.

Another unique and different effect of this was that it gave me this very speedy, racing thoughts feeling that I don't really experience with classical psychedelics. Just very, very different in terms of the mental effect. I certainly felt like I was tripping quite hard, but it was just a completely different type of feeling. Also, I got this very distinctive visual effect that I also noticed with 2C-B when I took it (another phenethylamine-type drug). Both of these substances caused me to get this sort of "tunnel" effect of closed eye visuals, which both times included these reddish colored faces. First, it would be just a small tunnel, which would keep getting longer and longer. It was odd that with both of these substances it looked exactly the same.

Though, I never get identical closed-eye visuals from one trip to the next with classical psychedelics. However, no one had any sort of bad reaction, and no one even had a bad trip on the stuff that I know personally. So, it definitely isn't universally a bad experience. Unless this memory is from a past life, I did actually die, and apparently had been a very bad boy and went someplace other than heaven lol. Seriously though, it does seem like the effects must vary greatly depending on dosage and the individual. Another friend of mine and her friend (never met him) did have some issues. My friend took it, didn't really have a bad trip (just very intense), but she ended up with some sort of HPPD type of effect afterwards that was bad. She said that things would move, shift, etc. while sober for quite some time.

I have gotten this too. Not from this drug so much but for a time during/after periods where I would trip frequently. However, this has never once caused me any sort of problem with anything or even close. Not even slightly. Many of my friends who have dosed often with psychedelics have had similar experiences. Actually, during these periods of dosing once or twice a week for a period of time, I actually found that my vision IMPROVED. Seriously. I have no idea how this is even possible, but apparently it is. Normally, when I get my eye exam, my vision is like 20/80 or so. However, during a time when I had been tripping every weekend for a few months, I took the test at the DMV to renew my license. No drugs in my system at the time. Hadn't smoked weed or anything.

Nothing whatsoever, other than having tripped a week or so prior. The result.... apparently my eyes were almost good enough to not even need glasses. Like 20/40 vision. In some states, apparently I wouldn't even have needed them to drive. There were a couple of other periods of time where I would dose with a similarly frequent pattern, with the same result. However, this stuff did something very different than that to my friend, as in it actually caused some type of HPPD (e.g. visual changes that result in visual impairment). She had difficulty reading, problems driving at night, and even found it more difficult to complete assignments in her college courses due to the visual issues. She also took only one tab, the same as I did, and DID NOT have a bad/difficult trip at all. Yet I had nothing like this whatsoever and she did.

Her friend had a truly scary and fucked up experience to say the least. He absolutely fucking lost his shit and went completely batshit insane. The guy had to be sectioned for weeks because of taking this stuff. The night that he took it, around an hour or so in, he went fucking berserk. Basically, as soon as it kicked in. He started saying some really bizarre, delusional, paranoid nonsense. People briefly tried to talk him through it/talk him back to some semblance of sanity essentially for a few minutes. Then, he jumped up, grabbed a stick, and bolted out the door. For hours, he was running around like a complete maniac, swinging the stick around wildly, completely delusional and insane, and extremely psychotic. Eventually, he was picked up by the police and was sectioned in a psychiatric hospital.

You might think, well once it wore off, he would get more rational and start gradually coming back to reality. Nope. Not exactly. It was not until weeks after the incident that he was deemed to no longer be a danger to himself and others and was allowed to leave the mental hospital. This incident was not caused by underlying mental illness either. His official diagnosis was "drug induced psychosis", not any sort of pre-existing psychiatric condition surfacing due to psychedelic use. He never had such an episode previously and has not had one since. Furthermore, he has used mushrooms and other classical psychedelics both before and after this, and he has never had anything like this whatsoever. Even during intense/difficult experiences that he has had while on them.

Here's what's weird about it. I had no issues with the stuff when I took the tab. My friend who had full blown HPPD from the stuff? She has been using psychedelics for years, and she has a history of taking incredibly high doses. In fact, she took pure psilocybin once that was the equivalent to around an ounce of mushrooms, has used 4+ hits of acid on numerous occasions, massive doses of other psychedelics, and has actually been able to handle it even in not so good settings. Even "low" or "typical" doses of psychedelics are incredibly intense for me. More than that is solidly no go territory for me lol. However, for some reason, she took the same dose that I did of this stuff and actually ended up having serious problems. Yet I fortunately was completely fine, whereas she wasn't.

Obviously, being around the guy who completely lost his shit could send one spiraling downhill while tripping. However, she said that the night she took it, she actually stayed pretty calm when it happened, and amazingly did not have a bad trip at all. So, this doesn't really explain it. It's also quite mysterious why the hell the guy flipped out like that and had to be sectioned. I even heard that a guy and his brother did it, he was fine but his brother actually died. Why people die from it is somewhat of a mystery. The nature of it seems to be quite random, and it is a "research chemical". That means little is known about it, and it's doubtful that we will. Given the unpredictability of the effects, it's not like one can do a study on it.

If people are known to be dying from a substance for unknown, poorly understood reasons, giving it to people for research would be profoundly unethical. Some of the people who have died or suffered severe consequences have taken low doses, yet some who have taken high doses have had no issues. One key thing to keep in mind is that classical psychedelics (e.g. LSD, mushrooms, mescaline, LSA, etc.) are all partial agonists of the serotonin receptors. However, 25-I is a full agonist. So, it has a very different type of mechanism of action than other psychedelics, and this means that there's no way to know exactly what it does to the body given the lack of research. There aren't really any known common threads between the experiences of different people who died or suffered serious issues from the stuff.

Most likely, there is a reason of some kind why it affects some in this manner and not others. Though, we don't know what that reason is, and we probably never will given the fact that it's too dangerous and unpredictable to be researched. The good thing is that it has a distinctive bitter taste. So, if you get something sold as acid that's bitter, spit it out and get rid of it. Also, one can detect it with a test kit, so you can avoid having to risk even putting this stuff in your mouth. The idea that people are dying for reasons that we do not even understand honestly scares the absolute shit out of me.

Also, the vision problems that my friend experienced from using this stuff makes me wonder if it can cause brain damage. Oh and to make it even stranger, she had taken it before in similar doses. That night, she did not even feel like she was tripping any harder than other times per say. Yet for some reason, it caused problems then and not previously. Very, very strange. This stuff is pretty sketchy to say the least, and it's completely different than other psychedelics in ways that no one really knows anything about.

Last edited:

Person just died in NZ from taking 25B-NBOMe (with several other drugs)

Coroner finds 'inadequate' medical assessment made before man dies in police cell​

A concoction of drugs and associated excited delirium syndrome (ExDS) is the reason why a 21-year-old man died in an Auckland police cell, a coroner's report has found.

But Coroner Debra Bell found the medical assessment made of Sentry Taitoko at Counties Manukau Police Station was not adequate and that the general practitioner "did not ask the basic questions".

Taitoko was found unresponsive in the cell and could not be revived by emergency services in the early hours of February 23, 2014.

He had consumed alcohol, cannabis, methamphetamine and a synthetic drug similar to LSD - called 25B-NBOMe – at a friend's house on the evening of Saturday February 22.

His brother and others found Taitoko at the house sometime after midnight.

They told the coroner he acted strangely, grabbing at his throat, screaming and punching the driveway with his hand.

He was taken home and neighbours called the police with reports of fighting in the street.

Taitoko was taken by four officers into a detoxification cell at Counties Manukau Police Station where he was left unrestrained.

Police claim "the cells were packed" and there would have been in excess of 30 prisoners at the station that night.

One custody officer said: "I could see him in the cell all over the place. I was kind of freaked out a little bit because I had never seen anybody like that".

The collapses have been described as him falling from a standing position without breaking the fall with his arms. He was also seen thrashing on the floor and walking into walls.
Mattresses placed on the floor inside the cell to cushion his falls.

Police decided there wouldn't be increased monitoring of Taitoko because the cell door would need to remain open which would have posed a risk to staff. The cell had CCTV and was in line of sight of staff.

Between 2.18am and 3.41am CCTV footage shows a further 107 collapses, 32 of which were on to a concrete floor or wall.

A registered GP rostered on that night for the station received a call to assess another man. The GP's name has been suppressed.

On his way to this assessment, he assessed Taitoko for less than two minutes through the cell window.

He reported him thrashing about in the cell.

Police had no information as to what drugs he had taken and the doctor said there was nothing unusual about blood in his cell.
Taitoko stopped constantly collapsing at 3.41am. There is minimal movement of his body and attempts to raise his head, the report said.

Police claim the GP believed sending him to hospital was not necessary because often the hospital would refuse to admit violent prisoners.

The doctor maintains he was not told by police of Taitoko's head strikes or injuries, but the coroner said this "defies belief" given the number of times it happened.

The GP said it would be difficult for any doctor to examine Taitoko, to obtain his pulse or shine a light in his eyes.

No physical checks were carried out on Taitoko by police between 3am and 5.12am. He was only monitored through CCTV.

CCTV stopped recording between 4.26am and 5.15am because it did not detect any movement in the cell.

Police say it was an extremely busy night and it was assumed he went to sleep.

An officer called for an ambulance at 5.15am but Taitoko was unresponsive.

An Independent Police Conduct Authority review and an investigation by the Health and Disability Commissioner have also been carried out following Taitoko's death.

Cause of death​

Coroner Debra Bell said the cause of Taitoko's death at the police station was acute intoxication due to the combined effects of methamphetamine and a synthetic drug, with associated excited delirium syndrome.

"25B-NBOMe is a synthetic hallucinogen which may have adverse acute psychiatric and physiological effects, including seizures, hypothermia, and sudden death," the report said.

"The psychiatric effects may include bizarre, violent and paranoid behaviour."

Experts contributing to the inquest agreed the synthetic drug has the potential to cause excited delirium syndrome (ExDS) but there is little medical knowledge and understanding of the syndrome.

Some experts who spoke to the coroner said it can be difficult to treat ExDS because the person is usually combative.

Findings​

Coroner Bell found diagnosis for ExDS is difficult but the medical decision by the GP was not to a standard expected of a medically qualified practitioner.

Taitoko should have been transferred to hospital, the report said.

It was "entirely appropriate" for police to defer to the GP's advice and police are entitled to rely on that assessment, it said.

"The medical assessment provided was not adequate, nor was it to the accepted standard for a medically qualified practitioner," Coroner Bell concluded.

They did not ask "the basic questions any medically qualified practitioner should ask", she said.

"I want to be clear that my finding does not mean that if [the GP] had assessed Taitoko adequately the outcome would have been different.

"The option to transfer was itself fraught with risk, there was no certainty Taitoko would have survived had he been admitted to hospital.

"However this does not change the fact that the medical assessment needed to be at an adequate standard to ensure he had the best chance of survival.

"I make no criticism of [the GP] for not diagnosing that Taitoko was suffering from ExDS. ExDs is difficult to recognise, diagnose and treat."

Recommendations​

Coroner Bell recommends all prisoner's previous history and behaviour to be accessed by the on-duty medical practitioner.

Police should be fully trained on recognising ExDS and subsequently take that anyone suffering from it to the nearest Emergency Department, Bell suggests.

A memorandum of agreement on this should be made between police, ambulances and EDs.

"Dedicated detoxification centres should be readily available, with trained staff as supervisors," coroner Bell said.

Bell also requests Counties Manukau police consider a padded cell at the police station.

Its just the inquest was finally finished showing the police ficked up
Doesn't surprise me considering cops are the scum of the earth, and the majority of CO's are major pieces of shit as well. I've literally watched them beat a few people to the brink of death with batons in prison, it was sickening 😑

This stuff is something very different than a typical psychedelic, and it definitely should be avoided at all costs.

I couldn't agree more.

Also, there is a new line of 25x-x coming out I believe. Forgot the name. I've seen it out there and on the dark net. yikes.... hate this shit

worst trip of my life (maybe)? hard to even call that a trip, more like nightmare

I couldn't agree more.

Also, there is a new line of 25x-x coming out I believe. Forgot the name. I've seen it out there and on the dark net. yikes.... hate this shit

worst trip of my life (maybe)?

Are you speaking of the NBOH's they have been around for awhile just not used as heavily due to people being hesitant?

Are you speaking of the NBOH's they have been around for awhile just not used as heavily due to people being hesitant?

I do not know what I speak of, shouldn't have mentioned it. Just some "NB-Oh shit" (stuff I don't want to do) - but nboh sounds about right

Something I noticed being sold and gave me a red flag, Unfortunately I'm a drunk addict and can't remember what chemical i specifically saw being sold, it just looked new of the nbome'ish variety.

Yeah probably 25B-NBOH/25E-NBOH they are doing the rounds I sorta wanna try them they sound safer then nBOME but with so many other less sketchy drugs at my disposal I've never bothered. I used to have ten different nBOME's in the collection but I flushed them after never trialing any, sketchy drugs. Wasted money collecting them but that is part of the hobby of a drug geek. I'm always on the search for new ones at all times. Your smart for staying away the traditional 2C-x are way safer drugs and some of my favs.

Yeah probably 25B-NBOH/25E-NBOH they are doing the rounds I sorta wanna try them they sound safer then nBOME but with so many other less sketchy drugs at my disposal I've never bothered. I used to have ten different nBOME's in the collection but I flushed them after never trialing any, sketchy drugs. Wasted money collecting them but that is part of the hobby of a drug geek. I'm always on the search for new ones at all times. Your smart for staying away the traditional 2C-x are way safer drugs and some of my favs.

yeah man I wish I was disciplined enough to keep a collection like some people here, I just can't

too impulsive, too crazy, I do all my drugs - usually at the same time.

I think my record is having about 12 drugs at the one time, then did them all and had a seizure (joking, but not really)

I am the dude who can't help but doing drugs if they are anywhere near me - even psychedelics (drove me crazy)